Worst Dashboard Update Ever !!!!

Discus and support Worst Dashboard Update Ever !!!! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Ok so I turn on my xbox one today and I am greeted by a crappy dashboard that was force installed without my permission. This new dashboard update has... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by halomw2, Oct 20, 2017.

1. halomw2
    halomw2 Guest

Ok so I turn on my xbox one today and I am greeted by a crappy dashboard that was force installed without my permission. This new dashboard update has got to be the worst one I've ever seen ever !!!!!! Seriously though why update something that was working
    completely fine and replace it with something that looks incomplete and unprofessional. All I would like is my old dashboard back. I do not feel comfortable using this shoddy dashboard. I am sure I am not the only one angry with this update, just because a
    new xbox is coming out you guys think you can do whatever you like but I'm saying that it is not cool at all for the people that don't want this crappy update. There is too much space in between the tiles and when you scroll down its just like this black shadowy
    crap that moves way too fast for my liking. Overall this dashboard update is very unprofessional. I am very unhappy and will not support this new dashboard. Why am I not notified if I want to update the dashboard or not ??!! So basically I'm forced to update
    or I can't go online, complete BS !

:)

halomw2, Oct 20, 2017
  2. X Box ONE controllers analog stuck on "up"

Must be because of the September update! It was the worst update ever made! Many problems! Rubbish!

BR4DOKYBrazil, Oct 20, 2017
  3. halomw2
    halomw2 Guest
    Horrible Dashboard Update !!!!! Fix Now !!!!

Ok so I turn on my xbox one today and I am greeted by a crappy dashboard that was force installed without my permission. This new dashboard update has got to be the worst one I've ever seen ever !!!!!! Seriously though why update something that was working
    completely fine and replace it with something that looks incomplete and unprofessional. All I would like is my old dashboard back. I do not feel comfortable using this shoddy dashboard. I am sure I am not the only one angry with this update, just because a
    new xbox is coming out you guys think you can do whatever you like but I'm saying that it is not cool at all for the people that don't want this crappy update. There is too much space in between the tiles and when you scroll down its just like this black shadowy
    crap that moves way too fast for my liking. Overall this dashboard update is very unprofessional. I am very unhappy and will not support this new dashboard. Why am I not notified if I want to update the dashboard or not ??!! So basically I'm forced to update
    or I can't go online, complete BS ! Anyone else agree with me ?

halomw2, Oct 20, 2017
  4. Worst Dashboard Update Ever !!!!

yep, now you can not just one button to your frinds list. you have to bumper over to it, select it then wait for it to load (can take a moment if your in a game demanding xbox resources.) when b4 it was as easy at taping your xbox buttong when in game and
    d-pad up 1 time. All this because you know, microsof is counter intuitive. Let break the unbroken. Lets complicate the simple. Lets be microsoft.

SinisterResolve, Oct 20, 2017
  5. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Oct 20, 2017
  6. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: Xbox Ideas, powered by UserVoice

OK Fowl, Nov 1, 2018
  7. OK Fowl Win User

Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  8. SinisterResolve Win User

yep, now you can not just one button to your frinds list. you have to bumper over to it, select it then wait for it to load (can take a moment if your in a game demanding xbox resources.) when b4 it was as easy at taping your xbox buttong when in game and
    d-pad up 1 time. All this because you know, microsof is counter intuitive. Let break the unbroken. Lets complicate the simple. Lets be microsoft.
  9. OK Fowl Win User

Give feedback, submit suggestions, ideas & request & Vote for BC Game Titles here: https://xbox.uservoice.com/
  10. BR4DOKYBrazil Win User

X Box ONE controllers analog stuck on "up"

Must be because of the September update! It was the worst update ever made! Many problems! Rubbish!
  11. BRIOCHEWARIOS Win User

Sick of Dashboard Advertising...

The thing that is insulting to me is that the big heads don't seem to listen. With every dashboard update, it is getting worst and worst. They absolutely do not care what we think. It's cool to them so it should be good for us.
Thema:

1. Worst Dashboard Update Ever !!!! - Similar Threads - Worst Dashboard Update

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  5. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  6. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  7. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  8. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  9. Worst Ban Ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Ban Ever: Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One...
  10. Xbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox dashboard preview forum access worst support ever so far.: I've been in the program since 8th August made a forum thread on 11th because i didn't have access, 3 weeks later still no access they tell me to PM miss portia on 21st... 5 days later no reply PM...