Worst customer support I've ever experienced

Discus and support Worst customer support I've ever experienced in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; I have contacted and been called back by customer support for a issue regarding a refund on a faulty XBOX controller today. Talked to 3 different... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EirikSørlie, Mar 29, 2022.

1. EirikSørlie
    EirikSørlie Guest

I have contacted and been called back by customer support for a issue regarding a refund on a faulty XBOX controller today.

Talked to 3 different support people. Every time I've given them the info and case number/mail, then they've proceeded to put me on hold while they are supposedly researching what to do next. Two times the call cut off, and the third time I waited for 20 minutes with no reply.

Is this normal procedure for Microsoft customer support? If the issue is too demanding they will just get rid of the problem this way? That is not to mention how hard it is to contact your customer support in the first place.

So the question is: Is it possible to contact someone who is somewhat competent in order to resolve issues?

Regards, E.S.

:)

EirikSørlie, Mar 29, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, it's really weird why they have access to the account and the data.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, really your situation is unusual especially when it comes to controls in Europe, I even send my 3x control for repair and never had problems.

However in cases like this only support can give you some guidance, that's why they have access to your account and the information of what happened to your control and your compensation.
  4. EirikSørlie Win User

I've found no other number to call or option to contact Microsoft on this issue. I you have such contact info I would love to hear it.

The people I talked to didn't say anything about having contacted the wrong department, if so they could have just transferred my call to the proper dept. but instead I was just put on hold.
  5. Georges C. Win User

Hello again, If you wish to request a refund for a digital product, just follow the steps below.

You will need to log into your account that purchased the game or subscription and fill out this form below for the refund, you will also need the order code for each item you want the refund.

There is just follow all the requirements requested in the completion, and then wait for an email with the response of the request.

This could take up to 72 hours.

https://support.xbox.com/de-de/forms/request-a-refund

If you'd like to contact Xbox support via chat, click the link below.

So erreichen Sie uns | Xbox Support
  6. EirikSørlie Win User

Thank you George.

You don't happen to know how I can in contact with people who handle refunds at Microsoft Returns in Germany?
Thema:

1. Worst customer support I've ever experienced - Similar Threads - Worst customer support

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  5. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  6. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  7. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  8. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  9. Worst Ban Ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Ban Ever: Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One...
  10. Xbox is the worst console by far

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is the worst console by far: I genuinely can’t stand this ****, achieve more earn more never gives you your points, I’ve been grinding your horrible gamepass ea games to try and get points. I’ve gotten like 4 or 5...