Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

Discus and support Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad? in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; So I ordered an Xbox One S bundle with 2 controllers for my kids for Christmas on Black Friday (Nov. 29th) through Microsoft.com. The product I... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by EffedoverbyMicrosoft, Jan 5, 2020.

1. Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad?

So I ordered an Xbox One S bundle with 2 controllers for my kids for Christmas on Black Friday (Nov. 29th) through Microsoft.com. The product I received was an electronic piano keyboard, not the Xbox. I promptly called Microsoft the day that it arrived
    (Dec 2nd) and explained the error that happened. They created a case and started to look into it and told me they would keep me updated on it. Well they never did, if I wanted to know what was going on I had to call them, otherwise I heard absolutely nothing
    from them. All I kept getting told every time I called was "they're are still reviewing it, we will update you once we know something - still they never did. Called for the 10th time a few days ago to finally be told that "they are done reviewing it, Microsoft
    is taking full responsibility for the error, and we will issue you an exchange for the product, we will send you a prepaid label to ship the wrong product you received back and we will ship you the Xbox"....OK fair enough. Until I called today because 4 days
    have passed and still received no shipping label, and lo and behold I'm told that the product I ordered is no longer in stock, they will have to issue me a refund. So over 30 days of communicating with this company back and forth only to be told that I cannot
    have the product that I originally ordered, it's like a slap in face on top of the "lies" (the standard customer service script they have to use) I have been told for the last 30 days. Had anyone else had an experience this bad with Microsoft? I for one can
    tell you I will never order from their website again, since it only gets sent to their warehouses where people can't tell an Xbox from a electronic piano keyboard.

:)

EffedoverbyMicrosoft, Jan 5, 2020
  2. x Sarasaurus x Win User

I am so terribly sorry you have encountered this truly terrible situation.

I normally have had pretty good experience with support. I hope you see an outcome asap. This is a pretty big error on their behalf.
  3. Ironwilled Win User

I have had nothing but good experiences with Microsoft's customer service, ranging from their digital return department to helping me out with a rewards streak. Wonderful people and very nice as well.
  4. hiddenname#3399 Win User

So standard shipping takes about 7-10 business days. If you have not received anything please be patient and you if you don't received anything by the beginning of next week you should call them and ask them to email you the shipping label.
  5. Capitain Gonzo Win User

Personally, I've never had an issue with Microsoft's Customer Support. My issues get an solution every Time.
  6. sandy the hippy Win User

Have never had an issue with Microsoft customer services, yet have had plenty of dealings with them through the years.

Any issues I've had were.dealt with efficiently, and completely to my satisfaction.
Thema:

1. Worst Customer Service Experience Ever - Anyone else had it this bad? - Similar Threads - Worst Customer Service

2. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  3. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  4. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  5. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  6. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  7. Worst Ban Ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Ban Ever: Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One...
  8. Xbox is the worst console by far

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is the worst console by far: I genuinely can’t stand this ****, achieve more earn more never gives you your points, I’ve been grinding your horrible gamepass ea games to try and get points. I’ve gotten like 4 or 5...
  9. CHANGING PS5 FOR SERIES X... IS THE WORST DECISION ON CALL OF DUTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CHANGING PS5 FOR SERIES X... IS THE WORST DECISION ON CALL OF DUTY: I've had a playstation all my life and an xbox 360. I bought the PS5, and I sold it to give this console a chance. It has been my worst decision!! because? I explain it. I'm tired of...
  10. Forcing system updates is the absolute worst

in XboX Insiders
    Forcing system updates is the absolute worst: On at least 3 separate occasions now, i’ve been forced to update the console with a tiny 500mb or less update while in the middle of a multiplayer match, just to get absolutely nothing from it. i...