Worst console I have ever owned!

Discus and support Worst console I have ever owned! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I have owned every Xbox console and the Xbox X is by far the most frustrating. I constantly have to reboot by holding power button for 10 seconds. It... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by aaron meacham, Nov 11, 2022.

1. Worst console I have ever owned!

I have owned every Xbox console and the Xbox X is by far the most frustrating. I constantly have to reboot by holding power button for 10 seconds. It gives my son errors saying disc unreadable despite the disc being spotless. It doesn't load downloaded games gives a myriad of error codes every time he tries to play. This is beyond annoying. Terrible experience.

:)

aaron meacham, Nov 11, 2022
  2. aaron meacham Win User

Brand new. I have tried everything suggested on every site where people complain about this paper weight. My son just put a brand new Madden '23 disc in right out of the box (No scratches/fingerprints etc.) Same thing disc unreadable. Check if it's dirty or scratched. Or some code I have to look up at Microsoft help that does not help at all. I just wish I could get my money back if you could help me with that.
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Aaron

Please tell me:
    What console do you have?
    It’s brand new , used, refurbished?
    And what did you tried so far to fix this
    In that way I can advise you different things or how to proceed
  4. Dangerboy4020 Win User

Worst console I have ever owned.....WOW!

So you bought 3 of the worst console that you've ever owned? Seems legit......
  5. KingJohnEngland Win User

Hang on in there, things can only get better (I keep telling myself)
  6. aRagingCanadian Win User

Why do so many people expect there devices to work perfectly? Yes the XBOX ONE has its fair share of issues. So does ever device ever made. Will these issues get fixed? Yes. Will there be more issues after the fixes? For sure. Is the XBOX ONE worth buying?
    Yes. It really enjoy my XBOX ONE. Problems will be a forever thing. You can complain about them until your blue in the face, will it make a difference, possibly.. but like I said.. one problem gets fixed another one will come along.. and also like I said..
    this happens with everything.
Thema:

1. Worst console I have ever owned! - Similar Threads - Worst console ever

2. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  3. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  4. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  5. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  6. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  7. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  8. Worst Ban Ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Ban Ever: Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One...
  9. Xbox is the worst console by far

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is the worst console by far: I genuinely can’t stand this ****, achieve more earn more never gives you your points, I’ve been grinding your horrible gamepass ea games to try and get points. I’ve gotten like 4 or 5...
  10. CHANGING PS5 FOR SERIES X... IS THE WORST DECISION ON CALL OF DUTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CHANGING PS5 FOR SERIES X... IS THE WORST DECISION ON CALL OF DUTY: I've had a playstation all my life and an xbox 360. I bought the PS5, and I sold it to give this console a chance. It has been my worst decision!! because? I explain it. I'm tired of...