WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER

Discus and support WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Why in the h. e. ll do we still have the headset chat mixer even though Mixer isn't apart of xbox anymore it just doesn't make any sense and xbox... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Booty3687, Dec 12, 2020.

1. Booty3687
    Booty3687 Guest

Why in the h. e. ll do we still have the headset chat mixer even though Mixer isn't apart of xbox anymore it just doesn't make any sense and xbox probably knows about it but keeps making these re. tarded a.s.s updates that no one cares about I've
    got a suggestion how about you guys work on getting better storage and getting rid of that da.mn headset chat mixer everyone is having problems with that. And if one of those da. mn pu$$y a.s.s xbox ambassadors replies with "the headset chat mixer has nothing
    to do with mixer" I swear I'm going to lose it. These da. m xbox ambassadors are no help at all I guarantee these xbox employees are sitting on there a.s.s doing nothing get off your fu. ckin a.s.s and work on getting better updates or I will switch
    to the ps4. And fu. ck your ban system I tried to ban someone and I didn't get the notification that the guy that I had banned actually banned him but if someone else bans me I get banned and I reported this to one of the "xbox ambassadors" and they just
    wait 30 hrs for it to work and I did wait 30 fu. ckin hrs and still nothing get better employees that know what they are doing instead of these brain dead ppl that don't know what there doing.

:)

Booty3687, Dec 12, 2020
  2. Booty3687 Win User

Yeah try and censor my that you p.u.s.s.y a.s.s b.i.t.c.h
  3. Jousma Family Win User

Where did the Party Chat Mixer go for Xbox One?

I am not sure why my system still have other specific Chat Mixer setting.
    As best I can tell, the Chat Mixer effects how loud your TV is while in party chat, but it doesn't seem to do anything for headsets.
  4. YoungWu1988 Win User

5. YoungWu1988 Win User

6. Atherza Win User

Headphones

Hey there, have you tried altering the chat mixer? When you plug in your headphones, press the Xbox Button, then head to the cog (settings tab) there should be a mixer there to adjust your sound.
Thema:

1. WORST CONSOLE EVER!!!!!!! WHY DO WE STILL HAVE THE HEAD SET CHAT MIXER - Similar Threads - WORST CONSOLE EVER

2. Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!

in XboX Insiders
    Happening now tab is very bad but that’s not the worst problem!: Nobody is talking about how the friends in games tab is completely gone now. I used this a lot to quickly see which friends were on what games and now my whole experience has been downgraded...
  3. Worst update I’ve ever experienced.

in XboX Insiders
    Worst update I’ve ever experienced.: So many issues and no matter how much you report them they never get fixed. Just a huge focus on useless cloud gaming features that core features like party chat are left broken for months. It’s...
  4. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  5. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  6. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  7. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  8. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  9. Worst Ban Ever

in XBoX Accessibility
    Worst Ban Ever: Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One...
  10. Xbox is the worst console by far

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is the worst console by far: I genuinely can’t stand this ****, achieve more earn more never gives you your points, I’ve been grinding your horrible gamepass ea games to try and get points. I’ve gotten like 4 or 5...