Worst Ban Ever

Discus and support Worst Ban Ever in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban. So I was playing a game of... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by DCtheAssassin, Mar 23, 2023.

1. Worst Ban Ever

Okay so let me preface this by saying yes I did send a message to be a jerk but it should not have ended in a comms ban.

So I was playing a game of rocket league and we were losing 5 to 2. One of the players in game chat said FFGG meaning Forfeit Good Game. So we kept playing and managed to come back and win 6-5. So to throw a little salt in the wound for the comeback I messaged the player the same thing they said in game chat. 4 letters. FFGG. I'm assuming this made him a little angry but ya know if you're going to be a jerk in game don't be mad when you end up losing. I didn't think any more of it until today when I get an email saying I am comms banned for 3 days.

Why? For saying the same thing he said to me but the difference is I sent a message? In terms of trash talk this is the weakest ever. I've had my account for 17 years and never been banned. I'm an Xbox ambassador. It's just ridiculous to get banned cause this kid was upset he lost. 4 letters got me banned for 4 days.

:)

DCtheAssassin, Mar 23, 2023
  2. DCtheAssassin Win User

Worst Ban Ever

This message doesn't address my concerns at all. I got banned for literally nothing. It's absurd.
  3. Georges C. Win User

Worst Ban Ever

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello DCtheAssassin, I'm sorry for what happened regarding your account, we would like to set your expectation about this situation.

Enforcement is a department apart from this Community and Xbox service, is not possible for us to access to your account and Enforcement details to check or handle with your ban or suspension.

As this forum is public viewing and unfortunately as independent consultants we do not have access there is some data or your account, we cannot specify the actual reason or verify precisely what the reason for your suspension or ban or remove your ban or suspension.

Below I leave links that can inform better about the Enforcement

Types of Xbox enforcement actions

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...

Xbox device suspensions and bans

https://support.xbox.com/en-us/help/family-onli...
  4. pApA LeBron Win User

Problem With Gamertag

Nothing helped! All you can do it's only give a ban for no reason! Worst team and worst system ever!
  5. NAK4MAPSY Win User

Wrongly Banned

i got banned from the forums for calln sum1 a newb... worst forum ever
  6. Violin Spider Win User

I have been temporarily banned from backing out of too many games when i didn't

The quit ban is the worst system ever maked by Bungie.

Hope Halo 4 will be better.
Thema:

Worst Ban Ever

1. Worst Ban Ever - Similar Threads - Worst Ban Ever

2. Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Who is the worst game brand and why is it Xbox?: I got a 2 day suspension for a picture of a fully clothed butt of my friend that you can barely tell that’s what it is in the picture apparently that’s worth a 2 day suspension not a warning or...
  3. New dashboard is by far the worst ever

in XboX Insiders
    New dashboard is by far the worst ever: By far the worst dashboard ever. Way to much completely unnecessary things. Stop making the dashboard clutterd with stuff players dont need at all. A good dashboard is clean and not clutterd with...
  4. Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200)

in XboX Insiders
    Worst Download speeds after applying the update.(2308.230706-2200): Have you guys noticed Download speeds have worsen after this update? I got to network settings and then test network speeds and it says I have 1gbps and 400 upload but that doesn't reflect in the...
  5. Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.

in XBoX on Consoles
    Either I'm the unluckiest Xbox customer there is, or Microsoft have the worst controller QA.: I'm a little bit of a controller collector, so I've already bought a few this gen, but after my Starfield controller arrived today I'm honestly at my breaking point with this company. Since...
  6. Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience

in XBoX on Consoles
    Having the WORST Xbox/ Microsoft experience: I paid $300.00 to have my Series X of two years serviced at a Best-Buy that provides Microsoft support, the drive is 45 minutes each way. I picked up the replacement console over the weekend and...
  7. Xbox is the worst console by far

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox is the worst console by far: I genuinely can’t stand this ****, achieve more earn more never gives you your points, I’ve been grinding your horrible gamepass ea games to try and get points. I’ve gotten like 4 or 5...
  8. CHANGING PS5 FOR SERIES X... IS THE WORST DECISION ON CALL OF DUTY

in XBoX Games and Apps
    CHANGING PS5 FOR SERIES X... IS THE WORST DECISION ON CALL OF DUTY: I've had a playstation all my life and an xbox 360. I bought the PS5, and I sold it to give this console a chance. It has been my worst decision!! because? I explain it. I'm tired of...
  9. Forcing system updates is the absolute worst

in XboX Insiders
    Forcing system updates is the absolute worst: On at least 3 separate occasions now, i’ve been forced to update the console with a tiny 500mb or less update while in the middle of a multiplayer match, just to get absolutely nothing from it. i...
  10. Downloading a game on Xbox gamepass is the worst experience

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Downloading a game on Xbox gamepass is the worst experience: This is the worst way to download a game at all. This is Day 3 of downloading Atomic Heart. I have 200 Mbps internet connectivity and never faced such issues with Steam or epic. Am downloading...