Worldwide Problem

Discus and support Worldwide Problem in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Same issue with not connecting to xbox services for second day on Sudoku. Thought I'd add my name to the growing list of names.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GoneWthWind2017, Jan 24, 2018.

  1. Worldwide Problem


    Same issue with not connecting to xbox services for second day on Sudoku. Thought I'd add my name to the growing list of names.

    :)
     
    GoneWthWind2017, Jan 24, 2018
    #1
  2. where can i find 2 flawless sahphires?

    This is a worldwide problem. Cant get a straight answer anywhere.
     
    CAMMofTHRONES, Jan 24, 2018
    #2
  3. Xbox 360 error code: 80122727

    It seems same problem happen worldwide, including HK. What MS is doing now??????
     
    BlowyMaple336, Jan 24, 2018
    #3
  4. CrazY1985
    CrazY1985 Guest

    Worldwide Problem

    There seems to be some problems with the service.

    Let's hope MS fixes it soon.
     
    CrazY1985, Jan 24, 2018
    #4
  5. CrazY1985 Win User

    Worldwide Problem

    There seems to be some problems with the service.

    Let's hope MS fixes it soon.
  6. CAMMofTHRONES Win User

    where can i find 2 flawless sahphires?

    This is a worldwide problem. Cant get a straight answer anywhere.
  7. SantipapSongjun Win User

    my forza horizon 5 not launching

    yep this problem is knowing as a worldwide problem now and still they doesn't know how to solve it.
  8. BlowyMaple336 Win User

    Xbox 360 error code: 80122727

    It seems same problem happen worldwide, including HK. What MS is doing now??????
  9. SpadeRunner Win User

    Cyborg Ninja Skin code not working.

    My UK version of the code is also not working, so it seems likely to be a worldwide problem...
Thema:

Worldwide Problem

Loading...
  1. Worldwide Problem - Similar Threads - Worldwide Problem

  2. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital Problem! Need help

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital Problem! Need help: I need help with Disc to Digital. I have a 2013 Xbox One, and upgraded to a Xbox series s. I have a Monster hunter world Disc for Xbox one. I want to get it onto my new xbox. I have no clue about...
  5. Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...

    in XboX Insiders
    Another Problem I had was Series X becomes unresponsive after switching TV input (Delta...: I’m seeing an issue on Xbox Series X running the Delta ring firmware. After switching my TV input away from the console (to a Roku device) and then switching back, the console becomes completely...
  6. Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem

    in XboX Insiders
    Battlefield 6 - Disc to Digital problem: Has anyone else experienced this? When I try to claim the BF6 digital liscense, it appears to work, however upon launching the game it still prompts me to buy it. It's strange because games that...
  7. RGH Xbox 360 1 TB Viper Dual NAND Fallout Theme Etching for sale [ships worldwide]

    in XboX Insiders
    RGH Xbox 360 1 TB Viper Dual NAND Fallout Theme Etching for sale [ships worldwide]: Custom RGH Xbox 360 system, Custom Fallout Theme laser etching. Remote controlled leds ROL rainbow, viper pro bulletproof patched nand. drive new thermal paste, cleaned, ready to rock and roll.Up...
  8. Minecraft available worldwide?

    in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft available worldwide?: So I decided I want to play minecraft but not on my pc, and I never tried PE. So, as one does, I openned play stire and typed in minecraft because it should be there....nothing came up. So I went...
  9. Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...

    in XboX Insiders
    Hi, this is about Resident Evil Raccoon City which to this day is still censored worldwide...: Since Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City was added to the BC Program everyone got the German version of RERC no matter where they live and in this version a lot of things has been censored....
  10. 7 days to die- alpha 21 is released worldwide but on xbox pc game pass, it is still showing...

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    7 days to die- alpha 21 is released worldwide but on xbox pc game pass, it is still showing...: 7 days to die- alpha 21 is released worldwide but on xbox pc game pass, it is still showing old version i.e. 20.7. Please let me know when it is going to get updated...