world transfer/ crashbug

Discus and support world transfer/ crashbug in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; when I go to transfer my file of 264.7mb I only get about 186mb at most with chunks on top of terraformed land and then the game crashes and shuts down... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by GAIA DRAYLOK, Sep 22, 2017.

1. GAIA DRAYLOK
    GAIA DRAYLOK Guest

world transfer/ crashbug

when I go to transfer my file of 264.7mb I only get about 186mb at most with chunks on top of terraformed land and then the game crashes and shuts down on me........HEEEEEEELP!!!

:)

GAIA DRAYLOK, Sep 22, 2017
  2. World transfer

I need help I want to transfer my Xbox 360 world and all my texted packs to my Xbox one but when I go to retrieve my Xbox 360 save it glitches out at the last second and kicks me you home screen! Please someone help me

TenurialSpy16, Sep 22, 2017
  3. TacTiczZ oO
    TacTiczZ oO Guest
    World transfer

hello all,

My friends and I have been working on a world in minecraft: Xbox one edition for over a year now. When we heard of the better together update we were super excited about realms so one of us wouldn't have to be on for the other to play. When we went to transfer
    it to Minecraft it only loaded parts of the world and not the most built areas and we can't figure out why this is.

If anyone has an idea of why or how to fix it please tell me?

TacTiczZ oO, Sep 22, 2017
  4. XBF Eladio M Win User

transferir mundos de minecraft de java a xbox one [Mod Translation - transfer minecraft worlds from java to xbox one]

Hey Enzo

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are seeking a way to transfer a Java World to an Xbox One World.

This is not possible, you are not able to transfer a World to from Java, to console, much less if this is not the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft.

As far as transferring Worlds in the Bedrock edition of Minecraft, you can take a look at

this
    article.

I hope this helps.
  5. rustogad Win User

Minecraft world transfer.

Wait, is there a way to convert the world into a MCPE world instead of transfering it?
  6. ONEEYEDKILLAh Win User

World transfer

7. Arminator Win User

Minecraft

You can't transfer it from the memory stick.

Also, you will need to have the "Minecraft Xbox One Edition" game, not the "Minecraft" (without the "Xbox One Edition" in the name).

To transfer your world to the Minecraft Xbox One Edition, start your Xbox 360 Minecraft, and make sure you have the latest version of it installed by having the Xbox 360 connected online to Xbox Live.

The latest Xbox 360 version has a feature to transfer one world at a time to a transfer slot. Upload your world to that transfer slot, and then move to the Xbox One.

Start Minecraft Xbox One Edition. There you will have the option to import a transferred Xbox 360 game from the transfer slot.

Once the world is imported, you can repeat these steps for other worlds you have on the Xbox 360.

After you transferred all your worlds to the Xbox One Edition, you can start the "Bedrock Engine" Minecraft on the Xbox One, and again transfer your worlds from the Xbox One Edition.

If you don't have the Xbox One Edition, but only the Minecraft for Xbox One, please
    contact the official support.
  8. blueamcat Win User

windows 10 minecraft over to xbox.

Thema:

world transfer/ crashbug

1. world transfer/ crashbug - Similar Threads - world transfer crashbug

2. How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer worlds between switch and pc with only mc acc no realms: i just got mc for my computer but i was dissapointed when i loaded up bedrock to see none of my worlds from switch were on my pc. to clarify i have used my ms acc on switch. i would like to know...
  3. Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles?: Want to transfer Minecraft worlds from phone to x-series consoles? 8259dcd2-0a67-4d76-b3bb-9260129f99be
  4. How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer my bedrock worlds from android to my pc?: I got a new pc and i wanted to transfer worlds i had on my phone to the pc so that i can play them on there. Also if thats possible, can i convert a world from bedrock to java?...
  5. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  6. How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer worlds from my Xbox One S to my PC?: I have the same versions of Minecraft on my Xbox One S and my PC . And I have Game Pass Ultimate. However, when I go to do any of the suggestions found on this website, none are working. I do...
  7. How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How to transfer Xbox 360 Minecraft worlds to Xbox One (Bedrock) via USB?: I have copied three minecraft worlds from my xbox 360 into my USB. The minecraft worlds are in .bin format and is found in a bunch nested folders. I now want to copy those worlds and paste it in...
  8. How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How can you transfer a minecraft preview world to the main game (there is no export button...: Minecraft world transfer news to know how to move a minecraft preview world on Xbox series X to the main game because my world is stuck on there by accident There is so export button on the game...
  9. can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    can i transfer my minecraft world to a different xbox?: i recently played on my friend’s xbox series x and made a minecraft world on my account. can i bring my minecraft world back to my own xbox one? preferably without having to interact with my...
  10. How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How do I transfer worlds from the Xbox version of Minecraft to the PC?: I have been trying to move a world on the Xbox version of Minecraft to the bedrock PC version. I believe I have the right steps down. I have a USB drive and I downloaded ADV file explorer off the...