World of Warships' global xp points.

Discus and support World of Warships' global xp points. in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; After logging on to the game (World of Warships) I was missing 200,000 global xp points as they are hard enough to get I would like them back. how to... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by KevinRobertson6, Feb 9, 2022.

  1. World of Warships' global xp points.


    After logging on to the game (World of Warships) I was missing 200,000 global xp points as they are hard enough to get I would like them back. how to get them back?

    :)
     
    KevinRobertson6, Feb 9, 2022
    #1
  2. Francia J. Win User

    World of Warships' global xp points.

    Hi, I hope you're doing great out there despite the issue that you're experiencing. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you in regards to your concern

    Kindly restart the game and it the points are still not showing up you may need to reach out to the game support. Here you:

    https://na.wargaming.net/support/en/products/wo...
  3. Anthony Pryce-thomas Win User

    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

    Well how come my world of warships is working fine world of tanks always has some kind of problem world of warships I've had no problems with strangers that
  4. SGTxJEFFSKYLION Win User

    You're new gen

    I really like Forza or World of Warships: Legends. I've liked playing racing games since Need for Speed Underground. I played a lot of World of Tanks and I think World of Warships: Legends is a better game then that.
  5. DrifterX22 Win User

    What game(s) do you think are underrated, and deserve more attention, & would reccomend?

    World of Warships Legends

    PUBG
  6. EMTROCK Win User

    What You Playing This Weekend? (14 - 16 February 2020)

    Grinding on world of warships. And a little wreckfest
Thema:

World of Warships' global xp points.

Loading...
  1. World of Warships' global xp points. - Similar Threads - World Warships' global

  2. Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv

    in XboX Insiders
    Outer World's 2 bug on XBOX Gamepass ... cloud gaming via Samsung tv: Im encountering a bug on "Outer World 2". The bug is reported fixed via a patch. However, the bug is still on the clod/gamepass version. Specifically, the game depends on adding character...
  3. A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation

    in XboX Insiders
    A New Look for Reforj: Explore the World's Stunning Rixel Transformation: [IMG] Reforj just got its biggest visual upgrade yet. Title Update 8 introduces Rixels, a brand-new technology that's completely transformed the look of the game, delivering sharper visuals,...
  4. Once Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S

    in XboX Insiders
    Once Human Console Open Beta: Join the Supernatural Survival World on XBOX Series X|S: [IMG] The Once Human Console Open Beta kicks off June 17 for XBOX Insiders on XBOX Series X|S! Survive in a supernatural apocalypse where reality has fallen apart and monsters are your greatest...
  5. Once Human Console Closed Beta - Join the Supernatural Survival World on Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Once Human Console Closed Beta - Join the Supernatural Survival World on Xbox: [IMG] The Once Human Console Closed Beta is now available for Xbox Insiders on Xbox Series X|S to join. Unravel the secrets in this multiplayer open-world game with supernatural themes. Check...
  6. Game has error saving world

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Game has error saving world: Everytime save comes up it won't save since the latest terrriara update 976a7203-f63d-488d-92e8-f786a1c4d9ba
  7. Minecraft world has been deleted how to recover that world

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft world has been deleted how to recover that world: Minecraft world has been deleted how to recover that world 4942ae3a-e0cd-4571-ab38-f12ef13473d9
  8. My minecraft world disappeared?

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    My minecraft world disappeared?: I went on my xbox into minecraft bedrock and found that my world was not showing up on the select menu. All my other world are still here and my game is fully updated. It was working up till the...
  9. Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Didn't get the Santa commander in World of warships on Xbox platform: I bought the Santa commander during the xbox holiday event. He is not in my inventory. Please refund my gold. Thanks. Resident Camper 89696a62-f003-4b1e-ac8b-10e6d9e02203
  10. Jeux World of Warship (World of Warship Games)

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jeux World of Warship (World of Warship Games): Bonjour, je n'arrive pas jouer ce jeu. A chaque fois cela m'écrit "erreur connexion veuillez ressayer" j'ai installé le jeu 4 fois et toujours pareil.pouvez vous m'aider. J'ai aussi un problème...