world of tanks

Discus and support world of tanks in XBoX Sales and Promo to solve the problem; i tried to purchase this game and it said free fr gold members . y do i not get an option to purchase it only says rate and pin... Discussion in 'XBoX Sales and Promo' started by HERREN420, Jan 7, 2014.

1. HERREN420
    HERREN420 Guest

world of tanks

i tried to purchase this game and it said free fr gold members . y do i not get an option to purchase it only says rate and pin

:)

HERREN420, Jan 7, 2014
  2. Daft Badger
    Daft Badger Guest
    world of tanks

You would need to be in the beta.

They've just released the achievements for WoT 360 so an actual release shouldn't be to far away now.

Daft Badger, Jan 7, 2014
  3. world of tanks

how do i get world of tanks to play on my xbox 360

PatrioticNine2, Jan 7, 2014
  4. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest

world of tanks

The game is still in beta and hasn't been released yet.

Smwutches, Jan 8, 2014
  5. SGT JD 20 Win User

If You Could Only Have One More Game in 2015 ..

6. Chezz 360 Win User

WoT is full of problems, most of them are UN-avoidable!

If you're looking for a "real" tank simulator game; then World of Tanks is not for you; they dont advertise it as being a realistic tank simulator; forget about spotting or inaccuracy of the shooting; in the real world tanks get hit once and they're toast.
  7. badgamerguyuk Win User

World of tanks

I keeping my 360 but will get xbox one so will both consoles use my xbox live gold account or just one
  8. Lofty Who Win User

World of Tanks

[quote user="Trumpet Trouser"]

Ive found the controls fiddly Lofty, they seem to be delayed sometimes they seem to have a mind of there own the tank just spins.Its not my controller as it works fine on other games.I take it one stick does the camera and the other the steering.

[/quote]

Glad it's not just me lol.

It reminded me of the controls of when driving the Warthog on HALO, I could never get use to driving that either ;-/

I do like the idea of this, something different to MP than what we usually get but at the moment I'm struggling to get into it, early days and only a Beta so won't give up hope just yet.
  9. Bald trumpet Win User

World of Tanks

Ive found the controls fiddly Lofty, they seem to be delayed sometimes they seem to have a mind of there own the tank just spins.Its not my controller as it works fine on other games.I take it one stick does the camera and the other the steering.
Thema:

world of tanks

1. world of tanks - Similar Threads - world tanks

2. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  3. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  4. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tank server is not available (E:LOA): the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA) ad23a457-2fa7-4bc8-8d8f-07c842fdc387
  7. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  8. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  9. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  10. Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank: 1.HACE POCO ABRIR LOS PUERTOS DE RED QUE RECOMIENDAN PARA HACER USO OPTIMO DE XBOX LIVE PAG QUICIERA SABER SI WORLD OF TANK USA ALGUN PUERTO ADICIONAL Y BAJO QUE PROTOCOLO LO USA, AGRADEZCO QUIEN...