World of tanks season challenge

Discus and support World of tanks season challenge in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I completed the season challenge in world of tanks..i should have received a T95E3 tank and FV4211 tank..i used 2500 gold to finish the last 10... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SwiftCalf783732, Jan 17, 2022.

1. World of tanks season challenge

I completed the season challenge in world of tanks..i should have received a T95E3 tank and FV4211 tank..i used 2500 gold to finish the last 10 levels..i havnt got the 2 tanks ...how or when do i receive the tanks... i have taken pics of the log that shows i should have received them both..please help me

:)

SwiftCalf783732, Jan 17, 2022
  2. Jesse E' Win User

Hello, My name is Jesse. I'm an Independent Advisor and a member of the Microsoft community and I'd love to assist you today.

It could take upto 96 hours to get the tanks after completing the challenge. If it hasn't been that long, I suggest you hold on and give it a bit more time.
  3. SGT JD 20 Win User

If You Could Only Have One More Game in 2015 ..

4. Chezz 360 Win User

WoT is full of problems, most of them are UN-avoidable!

If you're looking for a "real" tank simulator game; then World of Tanks is not for you; they dont advertise it as being a realistic tank simulator; forget about spotting or inaccuracy of the shooting; in the real world tanks get hit once and they're toast.
  5. INDR1D COLD Win User

World of Tanks - Why do you play it?

really duke ? you had to pick up THE biggest letdown of the series to challenge people ? and do that in the world of tanks area of the forums .

ROFLMAO

like many others , i would love to see him on the official forums . would be an entertaining change from the "nerf this/ overpowered that" threads .
  6. badgamerguyuk Win User

World of tanks

I keeping my 360 but will get xbox one so will both consoles use my xbox live gold account or just one
Thema:

1. World of tanks season challenge - Similar Threads - World tanks season

2. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  3. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  4. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tank server is not available (E:LOA): the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA) ad23a457-2fa7-4bc8-8d8f-07c842fdc387
  7. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  8. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  9. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  10. Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank: 1.HACE POCO ABRIR LOS PUERTOS DE RED QUE RECOMIENDAN PARA HACER USO OPTIMO DE XBOX LIVE PAG QUICIERA SABER SI WORLD OF TANK USA ALGUN PUERTO ADICIONAL Y BAJO QUE PROTOCOLO LO USA, AGRADEZCO QUIEN...