World of Tanks game forum has been removed?

Discus and support World of Tanks game forum has been removed? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why has the World of Tanks game forum removed? I have been treated unfairly by the World of Tanks game and the issue still remains! In fact I have... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by eyebyte, Jan 14, 2016.

1. eyebyte
    eyebyte Guest

Why has the World of Tanks game forum removed?

I have been treated unfairly by the World of Tanks game and the issue still remains!

In fact I have sent a ticket directly to wargaming.net and still have not recieved a response.

Apparently there seems to be a language barrier with the English language and the Russian language, because their language selector has no selection for English.

I would like to hear from a Microsoft XBOX employee about this issue.

:)

eyebyte, Jan 14, 2016
  2. DarkOvcharka
    DarkOvcharka Guest
    World of Tanks has no forums

World of Tanks has no forums, and no clear place to post this. When you die it is not clear that you will leave the game or the battlefield. There is a major warning that you will incur some expense. If the game wants you to respawn, you should. It should
    be auto. If you just sit there and fail watch the game, there should be some penalty. Currently, it looks like if you go afk to get a sandwich when you die, you win? I don't think you want to promote afk'ing in a game to win.

DarkOvcharka, Jan 14, 2016
  3. World of Tanks has no forums

forums are at wot360edition.com. When in game if your tank dies you can exit to garage by pressing A. It will ask you to confirm and tells you that NO points for the match will be lost if you return to garage. You cannot however play that tank again until
    the actual match is over. And no, you cannot return to said match to continue watching. hope this answered your questions.

AntacidObject66, Jan 14, 2016
  4. World of Tanks game forum has been removed?

HyruleBalverine, Jan 14, 2016
  5. HyruleBalverine Win User

6. HassanB Win User

Hi,

World of Tanks for the Xbox 360 actually does have a forum. They send you e-mails all the time telling you to go post in those forums...

Link here.
  7. AntacidObject66 Win User

forums are at wot360edition.com. When in game if your tank dies you can exit to garage by pressing A. It will ask you to confirm and tells you that NO points for the match will be lost if you return to garage. You cannot however play that tank again until
    the actual match is over. And no, you cannot return to said match to continue watching. hope this answered your questions.
  8. onyxishere Win User

Achievement not unlocking

Sorry to hear it. It seems as thought the developer has removed the sniper achievement. You can read more about it in the World of Tanks forum posts.

forum.worldoftanks.com/index.php
  9. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

Crew capacity increased to 1,000

World of tank is one of those games for free. But if you have microsoft dollars you can by gold for the game to get 1.5 X XP and which is called premium. Or buy premium tanks. Kinda like how WSOP was as well. Free game but option to buy stuff with actually
    money. Kinda like GTA5 shark cards. Haven't been playing much for tank since Dead Island been out now. I have reached the Sherman tank already for USA medium class tanks. World of tanks is 15vs15. WARFACE is another game that will be free after the beta
    is over. There's a video of it. Kinda looks like COD but has BF3 defib's to revive the dead.
Thema:

1. World of Tanks game forum has been removed? - Similar Threads - World Tanks game

2. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  3. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  4. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tank server is not available (E:LOA): the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA) ad23a457-2fa7-4bc8-8d8f-07c842fdc387
  7. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  8. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  9. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  10. Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank: 1.HACE POCO ABRIR LOS PUERTOS DE RED QUE RECOMIENDAN PARA HACER USO OPTIMO DE XBOX LIVE PAG QUICIERA SABER SI WORLD OF TANK USA ALGUN PUERTO ADICIONAL Y BAJO QUE PROTOCOLO LO USA, AGRADEZCO QUIEN...