'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

Discus and support 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NutrientOyster4, Oct 12, 2019.

1. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

Hi,

I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went wrong", whatever that means. It gives me the following
    code, 0x45d, to enter into xbox.com/errorhelp, however this returns no results. Any attempts to launch the game while this match is ongoing will result in the game trying to load into the match and produce the same error code without fail. Games can go as
    long as 15 minutes and I have no way to check when the game is actually over besides loading it up and seeing if it crashes again. I saw another post about this by British Spam, he was told to clear the system's cache by
    unplugging the power brick from the console for at least 30 seconds in order to delete the system’s cache. This hasn't fixed my problem unfortunately.

Moreover, I have no idea what’s wrong, my guess would be that the game is poorly coded as the problem isn’t replicated in any other games but I can't be sure.

Any help is appreciated.

:)

NutrientOyster4, Oct 12, 2019
  2. ThisGameIsSucky Win User

Hey. Another way to clear the cache would be by manually going into your storage settings and there should be an option for it there. To do it the "right" way I believe its clear the cache then restart the console. Something else you could try would be to
    uninstall the game, clear the cache, restart the console, and then reinstall the game. I know it sounds like a lot of work but, it usually is supposed to work in some manner.

Alternatively there is the World of Tanks support page you can go to.

https://console.worldoftanks.com/support/
  3. L Dubs89 Win User

Another suggestion if the above doesnt work is;

You could try uninstalling and reinstalling the game to see if that fixes the issue.
  4. NutrientOyster4 Win User

Thanks for your replies, I'll try deleting the cache as you say and if it doesn't work I'll uninstall the game and download it again.

Just really annoying to be locked out of the game and then get, eh, 'not so nice' messages about how I was afk for the whole game.
  5. don cjg Win User

Freezing minecraft issues!

I have loaded up the game and then it crashes when my world is loaded
  6. GRAW2ROBZ Win User

The Division Release Discussion

Well carrying a low ranker and if their lousy then they will be the weakest link. Same stuff happened on World of tanks. Match maker will have hiccups. Lots of lopsided slaughters and very seldom close matches. Also didn't they tone down rendering for
    consoles for Division. I remember seeing a article show stuff that is now missing. Like reflections on car windows or on the building windows. Also other renderings removed to load faster or something.
Thema:

1. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match - Similar Threads - 'World Tanks Console'

2. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  3. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  4. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tank server is not available (E:LOA): the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA) ad23a457-2fa7-4bc8-8d8f-07c842fdc387
  7. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  8. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  9. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  10. Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank: 1.HACE POCO ABRIR LOS PUERTOS DE RED QUE RECOMIENDAN PARA HACER USO OPTIMO DE XBOX LIVE PAG QUICIERA SABER SI WORLD OF TANK USA ALGUN PUERTO ADICIONAL Y BAJO QUE PROTOCOLO LO USA, AGRADEZCO QUIEN...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. 0x45d xbox1s