world of tanks and fortnite

Discus and support world of tanks and fortnite in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; World of tanks keeps saying that the service is not available. But I have many friends playing it with no problem. Anyone else having these issues?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by louie0415, Nov 13, 2021.

1. louie0415
    louie0415 Guest

World of tanks keeps saying that the service is not available. But I have many friends playing it with no problem. Anyone else having these issues? Also, I have another game that will never launch...fortnite. I've already tried re-downloading the games, but they still don't work. Any suggestions?

:)

louie0415, Nov 13, 2021
  2. ImAice Win User

Hi! My name is Pam. I'm an Independent Advisor and I'll be glad to help you today.

I'm sorry to hear that. Here are the steps that you can try for your concern.

Solution 1. Power cycle your console

Please Turn off console > (press and hold power button for 10 seconds) unplug everything from the console > wait for 2 minutes and plug everything back > Turn On the console.

Solution 2.Try removing your account and add it back again.

To remove your account:

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Profile & system > Settings > Account > Remove accounts.

Select the account that you want to remove, and then select Remove to confirm.

To add it again:

Press the Xbox button on your controller to open the guide.

Select Sign in.

Select Add & manage.

Select Add new.

Enter your Microsoft account email address and password.

Solution 3. Clear your local save games file and persistent storage.

Make sure that there’s no disc in the disc tray.

Scroll left on the Home screen to open the Guide.

Select Settings > All Settings

Choose System > Storage.

Now select Clear local saved games.

Choose Yes to confirm.

Restart your console

Press the Menu key on your controller.

Click Settings, then go to Disc & Blu-Ray.

Select Persistent Storage.

Click Clear Persistent Storage.

Solution 4. Try to do a soft factory reset without removing any games and apps.

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Select Settings > System > Console info > reset then keep my games and apps.

NOTE: This will delete the profiles on your account, make sure that you remember the email and password to your account.

I hope this helps. Feel free to ask back any questions and keep me posted.
  3. XBLRewards8 Win User

Can You help me please?

Hello XxWeeboxX,

Apologies for the inconvenience. There was a delay in processing that resulted in punches not being displayed within the 96 hour period. We see that you have your punches for your playtime in Fortnite and World of Tanks.
  4. SGT JD 20 Win User

If You Could Only Have One More Game in 2015 ..

5. Daft Badger Win User

What games Will Be Free-To-Play on Xbox Live Without Gold?

My guess would be any game that is free to download & has a online/multiplayer component whether it's PvP,PvE or a single player campaign that you need to be connected to online in order to play.

Games like Fortnite,Neverwinter,STO,Warframe,World of Tanks etc. etc.
  6. Chezz 360 Win User

WoT is full of problems, most of them are UN-avoidable!

If you're looking for a "real" tank simulator game; then World of Tanks is not for you; they dont advertise it as being a realistic tank simulator; forget about spotting or inaccuracy of the shooting; in the real world tanks get hit once and they're toast.
Thema:

1. world of tanks and fortnite - Similar Threads - world tanks fortnite

2. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  3. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  4. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tank server is not available (E:LOA): the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA) ad23a457-2fa7-4bc8-8d8f-07c842fdc387
  7. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  8. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  9. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  10. Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank: 1.HACE POCO ABRIR LOS PUERTOS DE RED QUE RECOMIENDAN PARA HACER USO OPTIMO DE XBOX LIVE PAG QUICIERA SABER SI WORLD OF TANK USA ALGUN PUERTO ADICIONAL Y BAJO QUE PROTOCOLO LO USA, AGRADEZCO QUIEN...