World of Tanks 360 Edition

Discus and support World of Tanks 360 Edition in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Im trying to play this game with my son but he is unable to dl it. I have gotten a couple of friends to dl it a lil while ago and they got it fine. Is... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Lezra, Jan 6, 2014.

1. Lezra
    Lezra Guest

Im trying to play this game with my son but he is unable to dl it. I have gotten a couple of friends to dl it a lil while ago and they got it fine. Is it closed out now to any new players or what? cant really find any info on this on the net...

:)

Lezra, Jan 6, 2014
  2. Lofty Who
    Lofty Who Guest
    Lofty Who, Jan 6, 2014
  3. TheG4me12
    TheG4me12 Guest
    WoT unavailable server

Hello,

I dl WoT 360 Edition yesterday, but since i can't play it. I try to connect, but tis message appear : In french "Le serveur World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition n'est pas disponible. Veiled essayer ultérieurement (E:63G22) " i try to translate : " World of Tanks
    Xbox 360 Edition server is unavailable. Try later. (E:63G22) "

If someone can help me..

Thanks

TheG4me12, Jan 6, 2014
  4. WPAK
    WPAK Guest

Hi there,

-

as far as I know World of Tanks 360 edition is still in Beta, so that is likely why it isn't available for download for everybody. There are weekends when there are open bèta's which allow everybody to download it.

WPAK, Jan 6, 2014
  5. Ruthless Tenjin Win User

First post. What should the price be?

As Mongoose stated, World of Tanks: Xbox 360 Edition will be free* to play.

* Only with Gold
  6. SithStalker6969 Win User

Free games on the marketplace every month?

World of Tanks Xbox 360 Edition is a multiplayer video game similar to World of Tanks by Wargaming.net for the Xbox 360. The game was announced during Microsoft's E3 2013 press event. It is expected for release in August 2013.

I got that from wikipedia
  7. onyxishere Win User

From a 360 to the one

8. The Viral Cyrix Win User

when does the beta for world of tanks begin?

Thank you for applying to the World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Beta. If you are selected as a Beta Tester, an email confirmation will be sent to the email address you provided during the application process with further details on how to download and play
    the Beta.

See you on the battlefield and Roll Out!

-The World of Tanks®: Xbox 360 Edition Team
  9. Tomahawk bP Win User

Screen of death

atm its only one game not working

and its also the game that started it

World of Tanks xbox 360 edition
Thema:

1. World of Tanks 360 Edition - Similar Threads - World Tanks 360

2. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  3. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  4. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tank server is not available (E:LOA): the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA) ad23a457-2fa7-4bc8-8d8f-07c842fdc387
  7. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  8. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  9. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  10. world of tank xbox 360 edition

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tank xbox 360 edition: i really enjoy playing world of tanks but you need pull your finger out and remove the tracers on the xbox 360 as you have on the computer. and you need to also address this invisability as its...