world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

Discus and support world of tank server is not available (E:LOA) in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA) ad23a457-2fa7-4bc8-8d8f-07c842fdc387 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Sunnygiant2013, Mar 12, 2023.

1. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA)

:)

Sunnygiant2013, Mar 12, 2023
  2. LooniestPrince8 Win User

Xbox 360 error code: E:00L07

Error message: The world of tanks :Xbox 360 edition service is not available. Please try again later. (E:00L04)
  3. brant moore Win User

Thieves...just like Microsoft. A whole year it's saying that God damn code eloa I got no problem with any of my games (besides the cheating the games do) your taking money and time from people. I have over 5 years of time and a **** of money into world of tanks and I want it back ,thieving ****! Do something right for a change! Fix it or give all money back ,you sure as he'll can't give my time back. Your already rich help the poor, black lives matter ... quit stealing. And have a **** up day like I am. Oh and **** you!
  4. luke eastwood1 Win User

Hello Sunnygiant2013,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are experiencing connection issue with the game server. Let us see what we can do.

We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate information related to your concern.

1. When did the issue start?
    2. Are you able to play other games in your device?
    3. Has there been any changes with the device before this issue happens?
    4. Have you tried playing the game to other devices?

It is possible that the there was a temporary outage with the game server during the time when you are experiencing the unavailability of the server. We have found an official site where the game developer support posted their announcement for their scheduled server updates. You may check the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Tomm_A

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
    Yesterday still can't get on
  5. ADriver83 Driver Win User

World of tanks eu has been shoeing me error code (E:LOA) For 3 days on and off has been down over 13 hours uk time. Have taken all steps to load but nothing. Has anyone got any ideas??? As I'm losing premium time as its down...
  6. Tomm_A Win User

Hello Sunnygiant2013,

Thank you for sharing your concern here in Xbox Community Forum and we hope that all is well.

We understand that you are experiencing connection issue with the game server. Let us see what we can do.

We would like to know more about it in details so that we can provide a more accurate information related to your concern.

1. When did the issue start?
    2. Are you able to play other games in your device?
    3. Has there been any changes with the device before this issue happens?
    4. Have you tried playing the game to other devices?

It is possible that the there was a temporary outage with the game server during the time when you are experiencing the unavailability of the server. We have found an official site where the game developer support posted their announcement for their scheduled server updates. You may check the link below:

We look forward to your response. Kindly let us know, if there is any misunderstanding or clarifications of our description by sending us a reply.

Sincerely,

Xbox Forum Moderator

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA) - Similar Threads - world tank server

2. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  3. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  4. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  7. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  8. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  9. Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank: 1.HACE POCO ABRIR LOS PUERTOS DE RED QUE RECOMIENDAN PARA HACER USO OPTIMO DE XBOX LIVE PAG QUICIERA SABER SI WORLD OF TANK USA ALGUN PUERTO ADICIONAL Y BAJO QUE PROTOCOLO LO USA, AGRADEZCO QUIEN...
  10. World war II and tank mode

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World war II and tank mode: Hi all, could you please give to my son some recommendation for safe source of World War II and Tank modes for game Minecraft for XBox One. I'll prefer games from XBox One Store, but any...