World of Tank for Xbox One ??

Discus and support World of Tank for Xbox One ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; id be happy if it looked like it does on the 360 as it looks good but looking better is even better Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROBIN H 25, Jan 2, 2014.

1. N7 Gh0stz
    N7 Gh0stz Guest

id be happy if it looked like it does on the 360 as it looks good but looking better is even better

N7 Gh0stz, Mar 6, 2015
  2. I hope World of Warships will come to XB1

Failed2DaMaXx, Apr 3, 2015
  3. World of Tanks was defiantly one of my top free online games for the Xbox 360. I liked how they did the Beta for the Xbox 360 by allowing you to test the game as they built it, not just give you a trial basically. Hopefully, they will carry that same testing
    measure over to the Xbox One. Can't wait!

Alliance United, Apr 3, 2015
  4. GIZZGILLYON
    GIZZGILLYON Guest

being a big ww2 fan, and having loads of books on that era tanks i shall certainly be playing this

GIZZGILLYON, Apr 10, 2015
  5. welsh300
    welsh300 Guest
    So when is it comeing to xbox one

welsh300, May 6, 2015
  6. More information should be announced at E3, just like they did last time for the Xbox 360. Hopefully, they announce a Beta.

Alliance United, May 6, 2015
  7. Once World of Tanks comes to the Xbox one, I'm sure going to try the game out to see if I like the game.

MonsterGuy2014, May 6, 2015
  8. World of Tank for Xbox One ??

One amazing thing that they are doing is that Xbox One players will be able to compete in battle with Xbox 360 users online. Can't wait to see how that works.

Alliance United, May 6, 2015
  9. Mikro
    Mikro Guest
    All I know is there better be news at E3 2015 on this

Mikro, Oct 31, 2018
  10. SGT JD 20 Win User

If You Could Only Have One More Game in 2015 ..

11. ROBIN H 25 Win User

http://youtu.be/S4LAnsFSwOw - World of Tanks Xbox One Announcement Trailer,

This is good news for me and i can't wait to play World of Tanks on Xbox One.
  12. Leo Invictus Win User

World of tanks

It sounds like you've already saved your World of Tanks game progress to the cloud on the Xbox 360, so after you've signed in with your gamertag on your new Xbox One, navigate to the Xbox store and download the Xbox One version of World of Tanks for free. Once World of Tanks is downloaded, open the game and your tanks and game progress from the Xbox 360 should synchronize.
  13. XBF Eladio M Win User

360 to one

Hey Bruce

Thank you for taking the time to post this on the Xbox Forums. We understand that you are currently inquiring about how to transfer your content from one version of World of Tanks to another.

As per the
    World of Tanks on Xbox 360 closure
    article "Players who sign in to World of Tanks on Xbox One with the same account they used to play World of Tanks on Xbox 360 will automatically see their items and progress available within the game."

I hope this helps.
  14. ArminatorX Win User

W.o.t authentication. Failed

Are you playing World of Tanks on Xbox 360?

If so, Wargaming.net has stopped supporting the Xbox 360 version of World of Tanks. Please contact the official World of Tanks support on Wargaming.net to have them help you move your account to a supported version (like Xbox One).
Thema:

1. World of Tank for Xbox One ?? - Similar Threads - World Tank

2. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  3. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  4. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tank server is not available (E:LOA): the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA) ad23a457-2fa7-4bc8-8d8f-07c842fdc387
  7. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  8. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  9. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  10. Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank: 1.HACE POCO ABRIR LOS PUERTOS DE RED QUE RECOMIENDAN PARA HACER USO OPTIMO DE XBOX LIVE PAG QUICIERA SABER SI WORLD OF TANK USA ALGUN PUERTO ADICIONAL Y BAJO QUE PROTOCOLO LO USA, AGRADEZCO QUIEN...