World of Tank for Xbox One ??

Discus and support World of Tank for Xbox One ?? in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; I think that World of Tanks has to make the leep and come to Xbox One , Knowing that their soon to be rivals in the form of War Thunder: Ground Forces... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ROBIN H 25, Jan 2, 2014.

1. ROBIN H 25
    ROBIN H 25 Guest

I think that World of Tanks has to make the leep and come to Xbox One , Knowing that their soon to be rivals in the form of War Thunder: Ground Forces is coming to the PS 4,

Having enjoying World of Tanks on the PC and the closed beta on Xbox 360, it will be nice to know if and when it should come to Xbox One,

As for War Thunder: Ground Forces, its a game im looking forward to getting when it come out for PC / PS 4,

World of Tanks, i have on PC and Xbox 360 - War Thunder: Ground Forces, will get on PC and PS 4 when released,

World of WarPlanes, i have on pc, console release unknown - War Thunder, i have on PC and PS 4,

World of WarShips, will get on PC when released, console release unknown - War Thunder: Naval Combat, will get on PC when released, console release unknown.

:)

ROBIN H 25, Jan 2, 2014
  2. SGT JD 20
    SGT JD 20 Guest
    SGT JD 20, Jan 2, 2014
  3. StuartATrueRed, Jan 2, 2014
  4. ZTROOPER16
    ZTROOPER16 Guest

War games said they want to make the game non-bug and prefect. before releasing. But yes I agree.

ZTROOPER16, Jan 2, 2014
  5. thumpppper
    thumpppper Guest
    I would like to see world of tanks for xbox one will even pay 100.oo$ for game please make this happen .I KNOW OTHER PEOPLE WILL PAY TOO LETS GET THE BALL MOVEING

thumpppper, Feb 14, 2014
  6. PokerLovix
    PokerLovix Guest
    Would also like to know when World of Tanks is coming to XboxOne. I have it on Xbox360, and would love to be able to transfer all assets on XboxOne and be able to play from both machines.

PokerLovix, Nov 18, 2014
  7. I have tanks on 360 and cant wait for it to come to xbox one.

please please make it soon.

happy tanking

BUZZER GEORGE, Dec 13, 2014
  8. SONOFA 187
    SONOFA 187 Guest

Better get this done asap, also need progress from 360 to jump with it... Get it done guys, cant be hard and dont think you can relieve it of bugs. No game ever was bug free. Minecraft has bugs and glitches and thats legos, so no excuses.. Lets go! Consumer's
    are tired of waiting, been to long... Striking and no more gold (premium) from this guy if not achieved in 2mon thats all im saying, few others along with me on this aswell "7" to be exact... So update better have it when it comes (message received) about
    the gig room needed so fingers crossed thats included for us tankers... thanks or in favor if this is beeing delt with if not thanks anyways for the time but its time to move on to xbx 1 i payed 5hun for...

SONOFA 187, Jan 10, 2015
  9. pkvas
    pkvas Guest
    Really thumpppper you would pay $100? It was ok because it was free but I don't think this game is worth $10

pkvas, Jan 10, 2015
  10. J.R.G.
    J.R.G. Guest
    Played the heck out of this game when in Beta, stopped for awhile, and now it's the only game I've been playing on the 360 (Now that Fable Anniversary is done.). I'd play it on the X1, might even drop a few bones on Gold this time around.

Peace, J.R.

J.R.G., Jan 10, 2015
  11. ROBIN H 25
    ROBIN H 25 Guest
    - World of Tanks Xbox One Announcement Trailer,

This is good news for me and i can't wait to play World of Tanks on Xbox One.

ROBIN H 25, Feb 21, 2015
  12. Wow, that looks so much better! ...but is that cinematic flair or actual gameplay? Hmm...

Galactic Geek, Feb 21, 2015
  13. ROBIN H 25
    ROBIN H 25 Guest

I would say that the Xbox One trailer is actual gameplay because when Wargaming do cinematic trailers they come out with something like this...

- One of many
    World of Tanks cinematic trailers,

- One of many
    World of Warplanes cinematic trailers,

- One of many
    World of Warships cinematic trailers.

ROBIN H 25, Feb 22, 2015
  14. SGT JD 20
    SGT JD 20 Guest
    At the end of the trailer(1:15 mark) it does say "gameplay footage captured on Xbox One".

SGT JD 20, Feb 23, 2015
  15. know someone when it comes to Xbox one ( month )?

XxZeronikModzxX, Mar 6, 2015
Thema:

1. World of Tank for Xbox One ?? - Similar Threads - World Tank

2. Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s?: Msi monitor 165 hz, 1080p can run 120 fps world of tanks console on xbox series s Hello, I connected msi gaming monitor 165 hz and 1080p I put on xbox series S 120 hz and 1080p but in world of...
  3. World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of Tanks Console store empty for key cards and gold: Since 10 days WOT shop for key cards and gold are empty. I have contacted WOT cosole support and they suggested to check my localization settings fo xbox. I checked and send them screenshots. Now...
  4. World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World of tanks: E:L0A error on login, nothing fixes it at all making it impossible to log on: E:L0A error on log in to world of tanks console, hard resetting doesn’t fix it and have reported the problem via the Microsoft problems app. Yet nothing has worked at all...
  5. My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series x appears to have a latency problem when running world of tanks . What can I do?: My Xbox series x is running world of tanks slowly and appears to have a latency problem. What can I do? 7e80579f-bc91-4fa3-abfb-9221ece75980
  6. world of tank server is not available (E:LOA)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    world of tank server is not available (E:LOA): the world of tank service is not available,please try again later (E:LOA) ad23a457-2fa7-4bc8-8d8f-07c842fdc387
  7. le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]

in XBoX on Consoles
    le jeu World of tanks est saccadé -[Translation - the World of Tank game is jerky]: Le jeu devient injouable car il est trop saccadé. -[Translation - The game becomes unplayable because it is too jerky.] c967950a-c7d7-43f7-9cfc-af149537959a
  8. Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Heros Chest World of Tanks X BOX 360 Missing Premium Tank in package when ordered on line: I have tried to discuss with MS but that was hopeless. I ordered online during game time a Heros Chest that says it includes a Premium Tank and gives you a guide as to which one you might recieve....
  9. WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...

in XBoX on Consoles
    WarGaming.Net - World Of Tank itself is cheating on players and causing all sorts of problems ...: I have been playing for over 4 and half years on XBOX World Of Tank (WOT). It has been great for the first 3 years but since 2017, everything has gone down south. Being suspended twice has...
  10. Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Que puertos se deben abrir para world of tank: 1.HACE POCO ABRIR LOS PUERTOS DE RED QUE RECOMIENDAN PARA HACER USO OPTIMO DE XBOX LIVE PAG QUICIERA SABER SI WORLD OF TANK USA ALGUN PUERTO ADICIONAL Y BAJO QUE PROTOCOLO LO USA, AGRADEZCO QUIEN...