World does not load - Initializing server - loading spawn area

Discus and support World does not load - Initializing server - loading spawn area in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; hello, my daughter has been playing minecraft for some time and created a huge world. 1.5 GB. When we now try to load the world we have a frozen screen... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by PJ9337, Feb 26, 2017.

1. PJ9337
    PJ9337 Guest

hello, my daughter has been playing minecraft for some time and created a huge world. 1.5 GB. When we now try to load the world we have a frozen screen with the words Initializing server and loading spawn area beneath. Actually Minecraft did not load and
    I realised there was an update to the game but needed to add an external USB drive. Excess of a 1 GB. Therefore the world is on the Xbox memory unit and the update on the USB stick. Is this the issue. I did try to copy/move the world onto the USB stick but
    that s on my daughters profile and this was prevented.

Would you have any other suggestions?

Thanks

:)

PJ9337, Feb 26, 2017
  2. T1NY B3A5T25
    T1NY B3A5T25 Guest
    minecraft xbox 360 edition freezing at same point

My minecraft xbox 360 edition keeps freezing immediately on the initializing server screen when trying to load a world. help pls.

T1NY B3A5T25, Feb 26, 2017
  3. xRadderz98x
    xRadderz98x Guest
    Xbox One Minecraft Edition crashes when attempting to load or join online game.

Mine dosent load even when it's not an online game, my friends and I made a huge city world and I cannot load it, i press load world and it says 'loading spawn area' (or something along them lines) when the bar is full it dashboards and restarts minecraft,
    I don't know what to do I need to play on that world, somebody help please?!?!

xRadderz98x, Feb 26, 2017
  4. Shanthri Win User

Minecraft crashes on world load.

It kept my world but it still cannot load. All it does is attempt to load the spawn point, then crashes.
  5. xRadderz98x Win User

Xbox One Minecraft Edition crashes when attempting to load or join online game.

Mine dosent load even when it's not an online game, my friends and I made a huge city world and I cannot load it, i press load world and it says 'loading spawn area' (or something along them lines) when the bar is full it dashboards and restarts minecraft,
    I don't know what to do I need to play on that world, somebody help please?!?!
  6. NeoDan123 Win User

Minecraft Realm

We had a similar issue like this last year.

We had alot of red stone and item frames placed in the world spawn area which made the area slow to load, we decided to remove the majority of the item frames to see if it will improve the load times. It did improve the load times a bit.

The only issue we have is the redstone in that area as we have an auto sorter placed there.

Too much redstone in an area will slow your loading times of the chunks in that area alot.
  7. smileskybird Win User

minecraft 360 saves coming over to xbox one

Good morning yall (well it's Saturday 8:10am for me). On the 360 you know when you load or start or world, it says "Initializing Server". I'm not sure if that plays a part in how they transfer world. The game does give you a Dashboard warning if you don't
    want to accidentally load a legit world on creative or host privileges so you can still help others get achievements, but when it hits that Initizlizing server...

I experienced a bug a while back where when I clicked on one of my worlds, it loaded one of my other worlds. But all's fine now.
  8. EmergeVS Win User

Why does Minecraft keep crashing when syncing old worlds?

Hello YT, I have been having this issue as well and what worked for me is going on the xbox 360 or xbox one world that you want to transfer to bedrock(make sure to make a copy first!!) reset the end, and in that world destroy all the chests and signs, go through your world and explore and load every area of your xbox world, and finally go into the freshly loaded end through the end portal and save your world here and try to transfer it to bedrock again. Now note that obviously this method is for if you dont care to save what is in your chests and if you just want the world and buildings to be transferred, if your world is old enough to where it didnt spawn an end portal you will have to build one in creative. Search youtube for how to do that if necessary. If you want to keep your world in survival, breaking all the chest and signs and loading and exploring the entire area might be enough for the transfer to work otherwise do the original method. (Sometimes just loading the entire world area works as well so feel free to try that!) :)
Thema:

1. World does not load - Initializing server - loading spawn area - Similar Threads - World does load

2. Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does it say “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.”...: I am trying to join a friends world on minecraft (he’s on Nintendo switch and I am on Xbox) but every time it just says “unable to connect to world. The world is no longer available to join.” Can...
  3. Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why does Microsoft not let you transfer your Minecraft worlds to your own account from a...: Me and a lot of other people are mad because of the fact that Microsoft won't let you transfer worlds between Minecraft and their trying to get a lot of Xbox users to buy the game, I have a little...
  4. Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my minecraft world still say that im out of data storage ?: For context: My minecraft world on my xbox one s has an issue it says that im out of data storage but i tried deleting save files, clearing local games, reseting my xbox and deleting worlds and...
  5. What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    What does it mean when someone trys to join my world and it says "unable to join the world,...: For some reason whenever my friends try to join me it says this and I am on nintendo switch by the way 5b7b296b-15ae-4805-b98f-f991203d9a78
  6. How does my Xbox friend join me on my Nintendo Switch worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    How does my Xbox friend join me on my Nintendo Switch worlds: I play on Nintendo switch and my friend plays on xbox Whenever I come over to his house we play Minecraft but every time he tries to join my it keeps him on the loading menu and won't join him...
  7. Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...: When I load into Minecraft fabric loader. And go into a world I enable shaders. Once I do so it crashes after a few seconds of using the shader and brings me to the launcher and says I have exit...
  8. I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I cleared my save data for minecraft on settings, does that mean my worlds are permanently...: They are still there but when I try to load into them it just give me a error message saying "failed to sync world" ive gotten this message before and was able to get past it but I can't with this...
  9. In what world does this looking for group constitute a suspension?

in XBoX Accessibility
    In what world does this looking for group constitute a suspension?: [img] Crazy to think this suspension is unable to be contested, is my money going to fund monkeys in cubicles? 33763d55-5d28-470c-952d-f6a8b50cbfb1
  10. Why Does My World Takes All My Items?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Does My World Takes All My Items?: This happend a week ago, I was think of going on minecraft to play on my world. But when I logged on, all my items were gone and armor. This was really heart breaking because i spent a long time...