World crashes

Discus and support World crashes in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; so I just transferred a 360 world to my Xbox one and whenever I join in the game it crashes every time after like 5-10 seconds, does anyone know what... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by BroodingGold, Sep 7, 2017.

1. BroodingGold
    BroodingGold Guest

World crashes

so I just transferred a 360 world to my Xbox one and whenever I join in the game it crashes every time after like 5-10 seconds, does anyone know what to do because I spent a lot of time on the world.

:)

BroodingGold, Sep 7, 2017
  2. PRTE
    PRTE Guest
    Freezing minecraft issues!

Mine crashes when i join or start up my world... Crashes when it says "Connecting To Host" :'(

PRTE, Sep 7, 2017
  3. MCPE Realms is Broken

Version: 1.1.0

Device: IOS

Realms/any large world is now not working, realms either disconnects me or crashes the game, and 90% of my world crash the game while loading, or crash after a few seconds.

If anyone else has this problem please tell me/comment/anything

Keepicness333, Sep 7, 2017
  4. LtCornsyrup
    LtCornsyrup Guest

World crashes

I haven't played the Xbox 360 version in a long time, but it could be because all of the new things on Minecraft, and the size that it is now. But I doubt that this is the case. Whenever you get in the map, you might try and go to a new part of the map that
    hasn't been mapped out yet. That is the only advice I can think of .

LtCornsyrup, Sep 8, 2017
  5. Squidy Pro Quo Win User

Minecraft Realm Resets. Sometimes When Friends Go Into The Nether, it's like the Nether Has Been Reset and the Portal is Gone.

Had the person who would crash the realm join the downloaded world that is not a realm and they crash that world too.
  6. PRTE Win User

Freezing minecraft issues!

Mine crashes when i join or start up my world... Crashes when it says "Connecting To Host" :'(
  7. UneasyJmitchell Win User

Digital download at launch on 360

^^They are going to lag the worlds internet and crash everything.
  8. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

Error in Minecraft

Hi StaydangerousPeter! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

When the game crash the data on the world it's not saved, as it's saved until you close the world, it's not possible to recover the data that hasn't been saved before the crash
  9. LtCornsyrup Win User

World crashes

I haven't played the Xbox 360 version in a long time, but it could be because all of the new things on Minecraft, and the size that it is now. But I doubt that this is the case. Whenever you get in the map, you might try and go to a new part of the map that
    hasn't been mapped out yet. That is the only advice I can think of .
Thema:

World crashes

1. World crashes - Similar Threads - World crashes

2. Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft bedrock keeps crashing when I try to convert a Xbox 360 world to it after...: Basically when ever I go to bring the world to bedrock after transferring it to the one addition it go up to 16 percent then crashes the game 698cce11-900d-49a0-8b20-f58ba80e9854
  3. World War Z keeps crashing

in XBoX Games and Apps
    World War Z keeps crashing: World War Z keeps crashing. It shuts down my system everytime. It's frustrating! This is one of my favourite games. I recently started playing again, this never used to do happen. I've tried...
  4. Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my fabric loader crash when enabling shaders in a world. It let's me walk around...: When I load into Minecraft fabric loader. And go into a world I enable shaders. Once I do so it crashes after a few seconds of using the shader and brings me to the launcher and says I have exit...
  5. My old minecraft world crashes the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My old minecraft world crashes the game: When I update my Minecraft version to 1.20 my old world can't be loaded when I load that world the game continue kicking me out off game even wh n other worlds work correctly....
  6. Minecraft crashes when I try to open one of my worlds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft crashes when I try to open one of my worlds: Every time I open one of my worlds, right before it shows the loading bar, my screen goes black and puts me on the xbox home screen. I tried to copy the world and try but the same problem occurs....
  7. Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Jurassic world evolution 1 ntdll.dll file crash: I downloaded 7gb file from Dodi-repacks Jurassic world evolution repacked by empress (I need this because dlc. I have previous one but it have no dlc) installation was completed but when i open...
  8. The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area

in XBoX Games and Apps
    The outer world new dlc keep crash after i reach spaceport area: With the new dlc i see some bug, all was ok at beginning but as soon for my investigation on Bertie i had to travel on spaceport area i noticed some bug: saving push me back to home quitting game,...
  9. 'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match

in XBoX Games and Apps
    'World of Tanks Console' Crash when Loading Match: Hi, I have a repeat issue (at least 5 times total, 3 in the last two weeks) where the game will crash as the match is just about finished loading. The Xbox then tells me that "Something went...
  10. Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash

in XBoX on Windows
    Lost World on Minecraft Windows 10 After Computer Crash: I was AFK in my single player minecraft world when my computer crashed. When I cam back, the computer restored itself and I open Minecraft to find that my survival world was completely gone. The...