Worked well 1 day!

Discus and support Worked well 1 day! in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Yesterday only the MS Solitaire add stayed in ad screen. Did watch full size car add before starting game. No freezing, lagging or crashing. Today... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by lilpitties, Jul 29, 2017.

  1. lilpitties
    lilpitties Guest

    Worked well 1 day!


    Yesterday only the MS Solitaire add stayed in ad screen. Did watch full size car add before starting game. No freezing, lagging or crashing.

    Today it's back to the constant changing of ads and I've had all of the above before I could even get through the 3 daily challenges.

    Ads are fine, but there is no reason to change every 15 seconds. And the videos should not be in the game window. I think those should be the full size ads before the game. These games are not enjoyable when you can't play them.
    Please fix this.

    :)
     
    lilpitties, Jul 29, 2017
    #1
  2. SmirkingWolf
    SmirkingWolf Guest
    Xbox Help!

    Well it worked for all of 1 day. Still can't play together. Nat is still moderate.
     
    SmirkingWolf, Jul 29, 2017
    #2
  3. Advanced Warfare Digital Version Won't load (error 0x87de2726)

    I purchased the cd version on xbox 1 and it won't play when I'm signed in it is only second day I've had it worked well the first day
     
    CalledEight4037, Jul 29, 2017
    #3
  4. RaduBloodstone Win User

    DAY 1 UPDATE NOT WORKING

    just manually reset the machine, seems to be downloading now
  5. Mister Cerb Win User

    DAY 1 UPDATE NOT WORKING

    Hey there Radu! I'm glad to hear you got things sorted! Game on!

    Let us know if you run into any other questions or issues. ^_^
  6. SmirkingWolf Win User

    Xbox Help!

    Well it worked for all of 1 day. Still can't play together. Nat is still moderate.
  7. CalledEight4037 Win User

    Advanced Warfare Digital Version Won't load (error 0x87de2726)

    I purchased the cd version on xbox 1 and it won't play when I'm signed in it is only second day I've had it worked well the first day
  8. Foregotten1 Win User

    Grand Theft Auto V New-Gen Title Update Coming on Monday

    Why would they release heists they couldn't even get the launch for next gen right, with 2Gb updates on day 1 and another 1 on the way an Ohh Char transfers, well they sometimes don't work.. lol
Thema:

Worked well 1 day!

Loading...
  1. Worked well 1 day! - Similar Threads - Worked

  2. The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.

    in XboX Insiders
    The Quick resume in Call of Duty Cold War doesn't work.: Currently in the Skip-Ahead ring the quick resume of Call of Duty Cold War is not working. Instead it happens as on Xbox One, when you change the game it closes having to open it and load it...
  3. Report a problem button not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Report a problem button not working properly.: I hold the Xbox button and push “report a problem” it says “gathering information” but that’s as far as it goes. It’s ironic to me that the report a problem button is causing issues. submitted by...
  4. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]
  5. CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media

    in XboX Insiders
    CoD WWII works with the new Disc to Digital Media: I went through all of my Xbox One games to see which of them worked. The first game I tried was CoD WWII cause that’s my go to daily CoD game has been for a while, so I updated my Xbox since I was...
  6. Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone

    in XboX Insiders
    Does forza horizon 2 and 3 work with the disc to digital for anyone: I keep getting a popup saying Digital license unavailable, I dont know if its just a bug or if it just doesn't work submitted by /u/LaneT2012 [link] [comments]
  7. Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?

    in XboX Insiders
    Does Game Share work with Disc to Digital games?: I asked this elsewhere but I figured I should post it here too. Just curious if Game Share works with disc to digital. My brother in law and I want to try it since we used to game share before....
  8. I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?

    in XboX Insiders
    I'm new to Xbox insiders and Disc to digital not working?: I live in the UK and have recently joined Xbox insiders as I'm excited about the disc to digital feature and wanted to see what it was like... I've tried a couple of games but I'm not getting...
  9. Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox serie a X, Power save setting not working: My Xbox is enrolled in the Insider Beta channel. I’ve noticed that when I turn it off using the power button or by the shortcut from holding the button on the controller, the console no longer...
  10. Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.

    in XboX Insiders
    Enable in-game microphone noise suppression not working properly.: Gamertag: Fire Console: XBOX Series X Insider: Alpha-Skip-Ahead Headset used: SteelSeries Arctic Nova Pro Wireless. When enabled voice chat in party chat with multiple users cuts outs. Occurs...