Work email linked to XBL account deleted

Discus and support Work email linked to XBL account deleted in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Hello to anyone reading this and trying to help, I quit my job many months ago and they must have recently deleted my work email which was attached to... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by SkOaLtInKiNg69, Dec 18, 2015.

1. Work email linked to XBL account deleted

Hello to anyone reading this and trying to help,

I quit my job many months ago and they must have recently deleted my work email which was attached to my XBL acccount. It won't let me sign in without the password for an account that doesn't exist. I can't find any number or email to contact to help fix
    the problem. Any help or suggestions would be much appreciated.

Thank you,

SkOaLtInKiNg

:)

SkOaLtInKiNg69, Dec 18, 2015
  2. Can't change email

I can't change email linked to my account because it has been deleted. I cannot recover the email either...

SlipperyGypsy22, Dec 18, 2015
  3. lsantosl
    lsantosl Guest
    xbox live account linked to deleted email

The account is linked to my paypal can I just change the password on paypal so I wont be charged?

lsantosl, Dec 18, 2015
  4. Work email linked to XBL account deleted

Hi,

Please contact Microsoft support here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

US

1-800-469-9269

UK

0844 381 5185

Free 0800 587 1102

If you don't live the UK or US, let me know and I will get your country's support number if available

Happy Gaming!

ISirProdigy007, Dec 18, 2015
  5. Hello there I am in Canada! Thank you very much for your response and I hope you have the Canadian number!

SkOaLtInKiNg69, Dec 19, 2015
  6. Pretty much the same as the US one lol

(800) 469-9269

ISirProdigy007, Dec 19, 2015
  7. thanks a lot bro couldn't find this number on the site anywhere

SkOaLtInKiNg69, Dec 19, 2015
  8. Work email linked to XBL account deleted

You're most welcome Fella, have a great one

ISirProdigy007, Oct 31, 2018
  9. SkOaLtInKiNg69 Win User

thanks a lot bro couldn't find this number on the site anywhere
  10. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Pretty much the same as the US one lol

(800) 469-9269
  11. ISirProdigy007 Win User

Hi,

Please contact Microsoft support here
    support.xbox.com/.../contact-us

US

1-800-469-9269

UK

0844 381 5185

Free 0800 587 1102

If you don't live the UK or US, let me know and I will get your country's support number if available

Happy Gaming!
  12. ISirProdigy007 Win User

You're most welcome Fella, have a great one
  13. SkOaLtInKiNg69 Win User

Hello there I am in Canada! Thank you very much for your response and I hope you have the Canadian number!
Thema:

1. Work email linked to XBL account deleted - Similar Threads - email linked XBL

2. How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....

in XBoX Accessibility
    How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error....: How can I link my Bethesda.net Account to my Xbox email? Everytime I try, I get an error. "Failed to link, contact support." Blah blah blah. Please help! f1fa2460-00ef-46c3-a360-aa24377c382f
  3. Having Microsoft linked email troubles

in XboX Insiders
    Having Microsoft linked email troubles: Having Microsoft linked email troubles So I’m now 18 and wanted to put my Xbox account under my name. The only way I could do that was by linking a personal email with my Dads one. Now I receive...
  4. i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...

in XBoX on Consoles
    i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do...: i want to link a xbox account but using a different email to what my epic game is can i do that? e8ce0939-2d4f-4fb2-8053-513825fb040a
  5. Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Is there anyway to found out the email to my linked epic games account?: My microsoft account is linked to an epic games account of mine but I have forgotten the epic username and the email I used to sign up for it. I don't want to reach out to epic support if I don't...
  6. I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in...: I accidentally linked a Minecraft account to an email/Microsoft account that was already in use, is this possible? 4285c3bd-f7f2-4fe1-8aeb-77f7e2219010
  7. My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account is linked to an email address that no longer exists: When my xbox was first setup I used my parents email address to create the account. Since then I have been using this for the past 15+ years with no issues. It does occassionally ask to confirm...
  8. Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Can someone manually change my email address that is linked to my xbox account?: Hey so I have a big problem. I had accidentally deleted my email account that is linked to my xbox account. I tried really hard to recover this account but I am truly unable to, and google is not...
  9. So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...

in XBoX Accessibility
    So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked toy dead dad's email and I...: So I want to get 2fa on my Xbox account but the email is linked to my dead dad's email and I want to change it to mine so I can enable 2fa and other stuff like that....
  10. How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link)

in XBoX Accessibility
    How to change the email, if you don't have access to that email (with no phone link): I stupidly change the email on my account to one of those temporary email sites. Obvious, I don't have access to that email anymore or know what it is. The account is old so I never linked a phone...