Wordle for PC Windows 10

Discus and support Wordle for PC Windows 10 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I want the flexibility to play Wordle on my PC as well as my phone. I just downloaded it for my PC. I've never played Wordle on my PC nor my phone.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by SweetTasha, Apr 22, 2022.

  1. SweetTasha
    SweetTasha Guest

    Wordle for PC Windows 10


    I want the flexibility to play Wordle on my PC as well as my phone. I just downloaded it for my PC. I've never played Wordle on my PC nor my phone.

    1. Where can I find tutorial that explains how the game works, perhaps with sample puzzles and solutions.
    2. For my PC I'll need a shortcut. I searched C:\Program Files (x86)\ and C:\Program Files\ for "wordle" and got no hits. Of course it might be some other name.

    TIA for your help.
    .

    :)
     
    SweetTasha, Apr 22, 2022
    #1
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Wordle for PC Windows 10

    SweetTasha could you upload an screenshot inside Microsoft store and showing the game name?

    Or also too if you look for the game again on Microsoft store, press on the little share button and then select copy link and paste it here.

    (Like in the picture)

    [​IMG]
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

    Wordle for PC Windows 10

    Hi and thanks for reaching Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

    Thanks for reaching out! I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft user like you.

    I'll be happy to assist you out today.

    SweetTasha could you tell me which Wordle did you downloaded for your PC?

    I mean, from Windows store? or are you using an emulator to play it?
  4. SweetTasha Win User

    Wordle for PC Windows 10

    JosefLBohorquez,

    Thanks for your reply.

    I downloaded from the Microsoft Store.

    .
  5. FiLeGiu Win User

    Minecraft: problems with downloading wordls

    ok i'll try, but what happens with my wordls just created?
  6. PhuripongJoramas Win User

    โดนบล็อคการเปลี่ยนชื่อ Gamertag ใน xbox live [Translation-Gamertag Rename lock on Xbox Live]

    ทำใน pc windows 10

    ___________________

    [Translation - Made on Windows 10 pc]
Thema:

Wordle for PC Windows 10

Loading...
  1. Wordle for PC Windows 10 - Similar Threads - Wordle Windows

  2. September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 29, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.5.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 29,...
  3. September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    September 25, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - XBOX PC App [2610.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the XBOX PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: September 25,...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Windows insider programme: asus rog

    in XboX Insiders
    Windows insider programme: asus rog: Hi guys, any help would be great. Im currently on experimental - future platforms on my asus rog. Im looking for the most advanced setup so I can do the most for insider. Hopefully earning an...
  6. Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows

    in XboX Insiders
    Why can’t Microsoft reliably report Xbox controller battery level on Windows: I’ve had this issue for years and I genuinely don’t understand how something this basic still hasn’t been fixed. I own five Xbox Wireless Controllers (Model 1914) and all five have the same...
  7. July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 30, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.17.0] Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 30, 2026 -...
  8. July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 24, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.11.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 24, 2026 -...
  9. July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 22, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.7.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 22, 2026 -...
  10. July 20, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...

    in XboX Insiders
    July 20, 2026 - PC Gaming Preview - Xbox PC App [2608.1001.4.0] & Game Bar for Windows...: Hey XBOX Insiders! A new version of the Xbox PC App on Windows has been released for users enrolled in the PC Gaming Preview. Check the release notes linked below to learn more: July 20, 2026 -...