Wordament game score no longer increasing

Discus and support Wordament game score no longer increasing in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I've been playing Wordament on my Android device for a few months and my score has reached 300 points with "Legend" as my status. My issue is that... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Eric the Flea, Oct 15, 2022.

1. Wordament game score no longer increasing

I've been playing Wordament on my Android device for a few months and my score has reached 300 points with "Legend" as my status.

My issue is that now no matter how many games I play my point score does not increase. Is this Working As Designed?

:)

Eric the Flea, Oct 15, 2022
  2. Eric the Flea Win User

Thanks - I contacted them and they confirm that it is not possible to progress beyond Level 300.

"

Currently there is a level cap for Wordament, stopping you from being able to pass level 300.
    That being said we're more then happy to collect feedback from our fans, we'll make sure to let our developers know that our fans are requesting the ability to go past level 300.
    Hopefully an update will be released soon. "
  3. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Eric

When you reach legend status you can keep leveling
    This can be a bit dumb, but may I know if you tried reinstalling the app?

Or if possible try downloading first the app to another device and test if you can level up there

I was checking for similar threads and there is a person with a level of 330

https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/xbox/forum/...
  4. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi Eric, sorry to hear that
    In this case the next step will be reach Microsoft casual games support here:
    https://microsoftcasualgames.zendesk.com/hc/en-...

Just to see if maybe something changed in the game and now the max level is 300 or if there is something else
  5. Eric the Flea Win User

Yes, I've tried deleting and reinstalling the App, and I have installed it on another device, signed in on that device (to sync my progress to the Cloud save data) and still see exactly the same result. No matter how many games I complete, my Level score does not increase at all but remains fixed at 300. The circular "progress bar" which indicates progress towards the next Level also does not move.
  6. Geri M. Win User

What is the highest level of Wordament attained?

Hi Dave Price1,

Welcome to Xbox Forums. We appreciate for sharing your concern with us and we hope that you are doing well today.

We understand that you want to know how to go beyond level 450 of the game "Legend' in Wordament".

May we ask if you have checked these links already? Kindly go over and follow some steps that you haven't done yet.

We are looking forward to your response.

We will be glad to follow up and help you.

Sincerely,

Microsoft Community
Thema:

1. Wordament game score no longer increasing - Similar Threads - Wordament game score

2. Wordament is stuck on game 20, World 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament is stuck on game 20, World 1: Hello, I'm playing Microsoft Ultimate Word Games on a Windows 10 PC. Ever since Microsoft bundled MUWG with Xbox, I have had a problem playing Wordament that no one in tech support seems to...
  3. Wordament stuck on game 20, World 1

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament stuck on game 20, World 1: Wordament is stuck on game 20, World 1. I have tried resetting the game, and uninstalling and reinstalling Ultimate Word Games without success. This has only happened since Microsoft bundled this...
  4. wordament game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wordament game: I have been disconnected from the Wordament multiplayer game on two different devices 4c966e75-36aa-4215-94b9-0b1dc4610fe0
  5. wordament will not open multiplayer game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wordament will not open multiplayer game: When trying to log in to the multi-player game, it says "You have been disconnected from Wordament. Please check your connection and try again." I uninstalled, rebooted, reinstalled, and verified...
  6. Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.

in XBoX on Mobile
    Wordament no longer has Daily Challenge? Everytime I enter, the game app closes.: So we have another problem. Microsoft Wordament on mobile phones. Since last night after I completed last month's daily challenge. I can no longer access the Daily Challenge anymore. It's probably...
  7. how to save a wordament game. Everytime I log out I have to start from the beginning.

in XBoX on Windows
    how to save a wordament game. Everytime I log out I have to start from the beginning.: how to save a wordament game. Every time I log out I have to start from the beginning. I ended up downloading Xbox on my laptop because I could not locate link from browser that simply takes me to...
  8. Ultimate Word Game (Wordament) accounts mixed up

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Ultimate Word Game (Wordament) accounts mixed up: Our problem is with the Microsoft Ultimate Word Games App. I began playing Wordament and then my husband started playing. We each have our own Microsoft accounts which we use to sign in and then...
  9. Wordament game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wordament game: I played all 13 world maps and year 2017 maps. I find it kinda odd that that's all there is in this game. Does anyone know when they will be adding more maps in Wordament?...
  10. Microsoft Wordament - Large map/multi level game for April has disappeared! Why? Return Pls!

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Wordament - Large map/multi level game for April has disappeared! Why? Return Pls!: Microsoft word games - Wordament - Large map - the "new" month of April map was started, but has disappeared! Tried to chat with on-line support, but it was a complete waste of time and no help!...