Word Jumble nonsense

Discus and support Word Jumble nonsense in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Someone with a proper knowledge of the English language needs to take charge of the Microsoft Word Jumble game. The words are geared towards grade... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by FinnedLawyer998, Feb 7, 2019.

1. Word Jumble nonsense

Someone with a proper knowledge of the English language needs to take charge of the Microsoft Word Jumble game.

The words are geared towards grade school levels. Proper and valid words are almost always entered as "advanced" and do not count in the game. Who the hell sets these games up? Ten year olds? The game is a joke.

I'm not including examples. Figure this out for yourselves.

:)

FinnedLawyer998, Feb 7, 2019
  2. StuartATrueRed Win User

Word Jumble nonsense

Hi, you would be better off posting on the Microsoft Casual games website here http://microsoftcasualgames.com/. You will get the response from the developers on there too.
  3. TrumpFan89 Win User

No connection. Please help!

Well, one good thing coming from this is I have learned a new word, and that word is 'jumble', thanks Microsoft!
  4. MeduseRime80774 Win User

Microsoft: can't find the word AARRING in Microsoft Ultimate Word game

Me to, can't find the word for "PHOCET" in Microsoft ultimate Word Games (Jumble) in french... help please (merci pour toute aide)
  5. XBF Nestor S Win User

Microsoft ultimate word game Jumble

Hey there Gran thanks for taking the time to bring this issue to us.

We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused but rest assured we are here to help, in this matter the best course of action would be to reach out to
    Microsoft Casual Games since they are the best equipped, tool wise, to handle this type of issues. Give it a shot and
    let us know how it goes
  6. Photonimus Win User

DLC

I apologize for sounding rude, but can you repost that coherently?

Your post is a jumbled mess of words strung together making no sense.

If you can tell us exactly what the issue is, maybe we can help, but if you are just typing random jumbled stuff, then we can't fully understand what the issue is.
Thema:

Word Jumble nonsense

1. Word Jumble nonsense - Similar Threads - Word Jumble nonsense

2. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....

in XBoX on Windows
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won’t load....: MUWG Word Twister in Daily Challenges for 3/30/24 won't load. After the ad the program shuts down. Windows 10. ec18e123-345b-4092-8d7f-e2b678002816
  3. steam build word frozen at start up

in XBoX on Consoles
    steam build word frozen at start up: im doing games on pc edge win 11. Game just started doing that for me as well. uninstalled, reinstalled. I click on tabs and nothing its frozen at the main screen. Nothing responds to clicking or...
  4. Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?

in XboX Insiders
    Any word at all on Dolby Atmos audio lag?: I posted on this some time ago so I thought I'd give the issue another bump. PlayStation since they implemented Dolby Atmos has had zero problems with audio lag either through receiver or earc...
  5. Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why are Microsoft Ultimate Word Games not loading: For the last few weeks, MUWG was taking 2-3 minutes to load. Today, it shows a splash screen and then...nothing. I have tried resetting the app, but it still won't load....
  6. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games app update issue: Today, I received an update for the Game. Afterwards the game would not load. I then restored my PC back earlier and then in Microsoft Store app turned off updates. Microsoft you screwed up...
  7. I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I can't get back into my downloaded microsoft ultimate word game, but I can play it online....: I downloaded Microsoft Ultimate Word Games a couple of years ago. I've been able to play and watch my progress over the years. Today, the game wouldn't load from my downloaded version. However, I...
  8. Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Ultimate Word Games slow loading, hangs, crashes.: On a Win11 PC, Microsoft Ultimate Word Games. Since the last update the program is very slow to load (it stays on the MUWG revolving blocks for over a minute.) During gameplay it can slow down,...
  9. SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    SO WHEN DO THEY FIX THIS PROBLEM WITH ULTIMATE WORD GAMES. LOSING ALL MY DATA REALLY HURTS.: SO WHEN DO THEY GET THIS PROBLEM WITH UTAMITE WORD GAMES FIXED? I TRIED THE RESET, LOSING ALL MY DATA, WHICH REALLY HURTS. NOTA. I ALSO NOTICED ON THE CROSSWORD PUZZLE PART THE SAME ANSWER CAME UP...
  10. I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...

in XBoX on Windows
    I reported a gamer in voice game calling me the N word and saying other racist...: I had a player in game call me a **** said all **** should die and other things racist I submitted the voice recordings 3 in total and you guys said you couldn’t take action I’m confused what’s...