Won't update!!!! Why?

Discus and support Won't update!!!! Why? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; my mother necraft Apple TV edition will not update 7b5cdcac-6871-47a0-a7ba-b2df11f724f7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by WateryVoyage440, Sep 23, 2017.

1. Won't update!!!! Why?

my mother necraft Apple TV edition will not update

:)

WateryVoyage440, Sep 23, 2017
  2. KayCris59
    KayCris59 Guest
    Won't Update !

I fixes it! I had to instill the game (not my saved Data thankfully) and reinstall it! As soon as I turned it on it said it again but then went into the game finally! Hope this works for you as well. I guess a ton of us that were playing when the update
    came through had the same problem!

KayCris59, Sep 23, 2017
  3. HAZZARDMAN
    HAZZARDMAN Guest
    Won't Update !

It started doing it to me today too, I Tried the same thing..hope someone has an answer and fix. The last time I played was this morning and it dropped me from a game. When I tried playing later It started the update restart loop.. My other multiplayer games
    work fine.

HAZZARDMAN, Sep 23, 2017
  4. Monkiedude22
    Monkiedude22 Guest

Won't update!!!! Why?

Hey there,

The Apple TV edition has not released yet, nor has the Nintendo Switch version. I believe the best thing to do is keep an eye on
    minecraft.net and keep an eye on the blog posts for updates on its release.

Monkiedude22, Sep 27, 2017
  5. Monkiedude22 Win User

Won't update!!!! Why?

Hey there,

The Apple TV edition has not released yet, nor has the Nintendo Switch version. I believe the best thing to do is keep an eye on
    minecraft.net and keep an eye on the blog posts for updates on its release.
  6. Judy Hoppss Win User

Connection

Well I don't understand why it won't work it worked perfectly before I got the dashboard update in the preview so I don't understand why it won't work
  7. Gerardo CG Win User

Why won't minecraft update?

Hi there Will, my name is Gerardo, and I'm an Xbox player. I'll be happy to assist you with any questions or concerns you may have.

It appears that currently the update is paused on Windows because the latest version was causing some players to lose their worlds when updating. You can confirm this information through the following link:

https://bugs.mojang.com/projects/MCPE/issues/MCPE-179688

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a PUP (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

You can also view this announcement and what you should do to prevent the loss of your worlds at the following thread:

https://answers.microsoft.com/thread/b1ac114c-7799-4946-b8f8-1c50ad5926d5

According to the information in the thread, it is recommended that you use the Game Services Repair Tool for PC before installing any Minecraft updates when it becomes unpaused, by following these steps:

1. Launch the Xbox app on PC.
    2. Click your Profile picture.
    3. Click on Support.
    4. Click on Gaming Services Repair Tool.
    5. Click on Start Troubleshooting.

Please keep in mind that in this public forum, we are just fellow players like you, trying to help other players with our best intentions.

I appreciate your understanding and let's hope they solve the issue soon.

Kind regards,
    Gerardo.
  8. XanderFridolfson Win User

Why won't minecraft update?

Help me update minecraft it's been trying for a week
    Help
  9. Haminami Win User

December update?

December Update? Maybe that is why my controller won't do anything.
Thema:

Won't update!!!! Why?

1. Won't update!!!! Why? - Similar Threads - Won't update Why

2. My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My xbox one says there's a problem with the system update and it won't stay connected to...: I connect to the internet then it acts like it wants to do the update then it stops and says that there is a problem with the update and when I click try again it does nothing and this problem has...
  3. Controller Won't Update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Controller Won't Update: This is a very strange one . I understand a new Firmware update for Xbsx controllers was released a few days ago (5.21) so i thought i would update my controller , on the device screen it says a...
  4. Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox one X alpha skip ahead won't update: Hi there I've got a problem with my console, it won't update no matter what I do. I tried to update using offline updater but only goes to 1% and send me back to the troubleshoot menu....
  5. Minecraft won't update or load

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft won't update or load: I have been trying to update minecraft from 1.19 for ages and if I try to play it, the launcher says "launching failed! unable to locate java runtime, error details: 0x00000000. What do I do? I've...
  6. Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't any of my games update after install to be able to play?: I just got the Xbox x series, my first game worked like a charm, so I bought 4 more games (discs). I can get them installed but before I can play them from the disc I have to update them but none...
  7. My XBOX account location won't update to my actual country. Why is that?

in XBoX Accessibility
    My XBOX account location won't update to my actual country. Why is that?: I am trying to change my gamertag and the process is working up until the part where I have to add a billing option. My preferred billing option saved in my Microsoft account does not show up in...
  8. Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't my Minecraft update to the latest release when its already on the latest release...: I'm trying to play with my best friend on Minecraft whos on mobile and I'm on PC, hers is updated to 1.20.41 and mine is 1.20.30. I put my option to latest release and tried relaunching it but its...
  9. Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't the 2014 updates apply to my series x? I've gone so far as to purchase the game...: Refer to the question. I really need help. d3a20978-1e9a-46f2-a2fc-dda6ff22ad25
  10. Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won't Microsoft store update games the same time as xbox gets the,?: Tired of waiting 24+ hours for a game that is online only to be updated to newest version so it can be played again. Ark servers updated to 962.1 yesterday and still the next day Microsoft store...