Wont let me uptain any dlcs from live market place

Discus and support Wont let me uptain any dlcs from live market place in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; When i look for the extra packages for forza horizon it wont show up as any and its only do it with that game what do i do... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by NIGHTWOLFSAXO16, Jan 12, 2017.

1. Wont let me uptain any dlcs from live market place

When i look for the extra packages for forza horizon it wont show up as any and its only do it with that game what do i do

:)

NIGHTWOLFSAXO16, Jan 12, 2017
  2. BeHeldCube
    BeHeldCube Guest
    mw3.... buying collections 1 and 2

So if i buy collections 1 and 2 from xbox live market place.... i then have to go to the in game store of MW3 to re-download each collection?

And the in-game store wont charge me again?

Or should i just get them from the in game store and ignore live market place?

BeHeldCube, Jan 12, 2017
  3. Hard drive not found, but its there!

Iv tried that MAS 86,

That's why I've posted this here.

It's odd the xbox will let me download stuff from market place but it wont do any game updates or let me delete my profile of let me clear system cache.

I think I'm going to have to email Xbox support.

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated.

Mr Countryside, Jan 12, 2017
  4. Mr Countryside Win User

Hard drive not found, but its there!

Iv tried that MAS 86,

That's why I've posted this here.

It's odd the xbox will let me download stuff from market place but it wont do any game updates or let me delete my profile of let me clear system cache.

I think I'm going to have to email Xbox support.

Thanks for the help guys, much appreciated.
  5. AftJCB Win User

Xbox LIVE Marketplace. Status Code: 800700E8

I'm having the same issues wont let me download anything off market place or download demos ? Does anyone know why ??
  6. Teddymouse-1D9A77F0- Win User

Elite question.

Nice try wont happen. You sign up in September you will only get Septembers content and have to buy the rest from the market place. I wonder how much the DLC will be for those that waited to buy it instead of paying for elite...
  7. Panagiotis Kontomich Win User

Technical Issue

Francia, thanks for you response, but the issue is that i cannont purchace 3 rd party content (dlc) for Flight Simulator through market place and not to buy a game from market place
  8. RobbieHancock Win User

Fallout new Vegas xbox one ultimate edition dlc

Nothing has worked for me. I dont have the receipt from where i bought the game. I didn't buy it from the xbox market place. Bethesda didnt have any new info or give me any help. Ive tried factory reset on my xbox. I tried redownloading the game and dlc.
    And when i go to the marketplace to the dlc download it only allows me to buy it. Not install it. Guess the only option is to not play with dlc. Sucks.
Thema:

Wont let me uptain any dlcs from live market place

1. Wont let me uptain any dlcs from live market place - Similar Threads - Wont let uptain

2. I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    I've done all the steps and it still wont let me reply or make a group: it won't let me make or reply to groups even though I did all the things it told me to do 70db31d5-bf8a-4594-b5f6-e886e38f2021
  3. some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    some reason the audio for my stream is muted and it wont let me fix it, its honestly quite...: I was putting up stream and usually ill re set it to get this to work but now it flat out wont work. Everytime i go like its muted and wont let me unmute the stream. I dont know what to do....
  4. Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Need help and xbox customer sevice wont let me talk to anyone they deem my issue no worthy...: My console (xbox series x) isnt responding to my controller properly the sticks work the home menu button works but when i try to press a on something or b to back out no response ive done a full...
  5. My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.

in XBoX on Windows
    My seagate hard drive wont let me play sreies x optimised games.: As stated in title my seagate hard drive, (1tb black brick with a green led light) wont let me play series x optismised games anymore. As the internal hard drive is really small this hard drive...
  6. ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    ok so im on discord browser and it wont let me click to agree to the permissions in order...: im able to login to my account and everything but once it says to close the tab and continue in discord it doesnt work. i even tried reseting everything. 65c88d1f-a774-4795-9440-8f6dc5c52c10
  7. Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s

in XBoX Accessibility
    Error code (0x8027025a) wont let access anything on my Xbox series s: So I have gotten this problem recently when trying to sign in or use anything on my Xbox series s. I keep getting this error code(0x8027025a) when trying to sign in or even trying to go into my...
  8. My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with anyone, i think we have set...: My sons xbox series s wont let him use a headset to talk with his friends, if i factory reset it can i download games i have already purchased again?? aa06192c-8517-4ebb-9060-4741170d0830
  9. I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I recently purchased a lg 27gl83 a-b and my xbox series x wont let me select 120hz for...: Any information is helpful as I have tried various settings on the monitor and xbox series x. I am trying to use 1440p at 120 hz. 793a1ab1-cd00-45fa-8f94-c46cc58eb960
  10. my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game

in XBoX on Windows
    my laptop wont let me play league of legends because its not a verified game: Hi, how can I play none verified games?? I'm trying to download on my windows laptop 2e146413-c03c-4cb4-acc1-413d48ec1dff