Won’t let me turn mic monitoring down

Discus and support Won’t let me turn mic monitoring down in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Won’t let me turn mic monitoring down 5df4f2b4-15be-4b33-ae50-774431ccc017 Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by tommy morrison1, Nov 6, 2022.

1. Won’t let me turn mic monitoring down

:)

tommy morrison1, Nov 6, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.

I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today Tommy

Please elaborate a bit more your concern to assist you properly

For example, where are you experiencing this? On Xbox or PC?

If its on PC, what Windows version are you using

The more information you provide, the better I can understand your concern

I'll be waiting for your feedback, greetings
  3. sandy the hippy Win User

Issue with headset mics on Xbox one

Ok, try this.

With headset in, press xbox button on controller...

Press RB to scroll right to cog icon(system).

Scroll down to AUDIO.

Here you should see several options

1.headset mic on/off toggle

2.headset volume

3.headset chat mixer

4.mic monitoring

Check these..

Turn on mic monitoring and adjust monitoring volume

Let me know how you get on
  4. DFIZZ da GREAT Win User

Echo of own voice in Party Chat

be sure that your mic monitoring is off or turned down
  5. chanddow Win User

Can’t hear voices on war-zone through headset.

Hi Georges C, Thanks for getting back to me. I have already done a cache cleanup and still has not fixed the problem. My headset format is set on “stereo uncompressed”.

Also when I press the Xbox button and go down to the bottom right to Audio & music it’s greyed out and says ! “ Use your headset or other devices to change volume”. I can see my headset volume half way but the other two - headset chat mixer and Mic monitoring are turned all the way down and won’t allow me to turn them up.
  6. Tomes05 Win User

Headset Mic Not Working

How do you turn of Mic Monitoring? And what is mic Monitoring?
Thema:

1. Won’t let me turn mic monitoring down - Similar Threads - Won’t let turn

2. You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    You banned me WRONGFULLY. And you won’t let me appeal even though I’ve done nothing wrong....: I have proof in screenshots. But you refuse to be contacted. Unban me and make this up to me now please. 33b8b51c-a2ad-45da-84ce-3ec8b8555ed7
  3. Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t my Xbox app let me join or create a party anymore?: So I’ve only recently been having issues with the Xbox app where I cannot join or create a party every time I try it just removes me almost instantly even if it’s my own. Never had this problem...
  4. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  5. Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won’t my Xbox let me add an account?: I recently had to factory reset my Xbox. After doing so I had to start from scratch and add an account to play on. Whenever I select the “add new” account option it sits on this grey loading...
  6. My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox Series X keeps disconnecting me from the internet over and over again and won’t let...: My Xbox series X while I’m playing a game will randomly disconnect from the internet (I have a wired connection). Everytime I load up the game again it will disconnect me over and over and keep...
  7. Why won’t it let me switch ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me switch ?: It’s a whole new year and the exact same day it says I can switch again but it don’t work. It keep saying you already switched 5 times this yr , you’ll be able to switch it again on 1/24/2024....
  8. Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won’t it let me connect my Xbox to epic game account keeps saying it’s already...: Keeps saying my Xbox network account is already connected to another epic game account and idk how or what account that is like to get my account fixed right so I can play games...
  9. Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...

in XBoX on Windows
    Why won’t it let me text in chat? It says the my Microsoft account does not allow that or...: So I got suspended recently and I finally am able to get back on and I realize I can’t type in chat because it says my Microsoft account doesn’t allow that. I have tried everything please help me....
  10. My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox series S is trying to update upon turning on but won’t let me fully access the wifi...: My Xbox series S is trying to update as soon as I turn it on but the only wifi network I have access to requires me to accept the terms and conditions but the console won’t let me get that far...