Won't let me sign into microsoft on minecraft

Discus and support Won't let me sign into microsoft on minecraft in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; Hi so when I click sign in on minecraft it says "Problem signing into your microsoft account" before even putting an email in. I have tried from... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by MimiMcCarthy, Aug 17, 2020.

1. MimiMcCarthy
    MimiMcCarthy Guest

Hi so when I click sign in on minecraft it says "Problem signing into your microsoft account" before even putting an email in.

I have tried from multiple emails and we have uninstalled and reinstalled the app already and lost all my worlds. Please help.

:)

MimiMcCarthy, Aug 17, 2020
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

Minecraft won't let me sign in.

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this Repro224

That's strange, as soon as you open minecraft launcher you see that window?
    I ask this because even the minecraft launcher for windows 7/8.1 have the Microsoft account login (now required because the account migration is mandatory)

Just to double check, please reinstall the launcher (delete the current one)
    https://launcher.mojang.com/download/MinecraftI...

Source: https://www.minecraft.net/en-us/download/
  3. repro224 Win User

Minecraft won't let me sign in.

Hey Josef,

Doin' fine. Still a little bummed obvs but all good.

I would delete and redownload the launcher but I have had problems with the launcher (such as the Runtime Environment Error and others), so I downloaded the alternatefile for Windows 7/8, Minecraft itself instead of the launcher.

Thanks for the help, I really hope we can solve this!

Cheers,

4. Francia J. Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

Hi, I hope you're doing great out there. I am an Independent advisor and I am here to help you with your concern.

We need to make sure that the game is successfully purchased under the account that you're using, please follow the steps below:

Go to https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders and check if you can see the subscription from there.

Once confirmed, sign out on Microsoft Store App as well as Xbox App then sign back in. Make sure that you're signed in under the correct Microsoft account.
  5. Darhyl Amizola Win User

Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in

Hi David! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft Bedrock.

Based on your description, the error suggests that the system can't find the Minecraft game license on your Microsoft account.

Your Minecraft account must have migrated to the original Microsoft account email address where it was first created.

In order to fix this, you will need to find the Microsoft account where your Minecraft was migrated and where your Minecraft game license was purchased.

Kindly sign in to all of your Microsoft email accounts on account.microsoft.com > payment and billing > order history > select the date of range when you purchased your Minecraft bundle game.

From there, check if you have any Minecraft transactions. If you have found the transactions, use the same Microsoft account to log in to Minecraft Launcher.

If you're unable to find the Minecraft game transaction, check your other Microsoft email accounts' order history.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  6. DheerajSharma8 Win User

Minecraft Microsoft Account Logging In Problem

I have a problem with signing in to Minecraft with my Microsoft account. Every time I click sign in, it brings me to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I click sign in and it brings me to a confirm
    page to confirm my Microsoft account. I click "continue" and it brings me back to the "Let's get you signed in with XBOX Live" screen. I clicked sign in and it brought me the confirm page again. I clicked continue and it brought me back to the Minecraft app
    but the screen won't load and the app is stuck on a black screen. Is there a solution to this? I've tried uninstalling and I've tried to disconnecting my WiFi from my Android phone.
Thema:

1. Won't let me sign into microsoft on minecraft - Similar Threads - Won't let sign

2. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  3. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in: My initial problem was I couldn't play online as the games weren't recognising that I have game core pass. So I removed my accounts and went to sign back in to fix it. Whenever I try to sign back...
  4. Won't let me sign in at all???

in XBoX on Consoles
    Won't let me sign in at all???: I have turned my Xbox on and off, left it alone, disconnected the wifi, turned it into offline mode... But it still keeps giving me the "Can't sign in. Please try again in a little while" no...
  5. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox won't let me sign in: Can't sign in on my xbox series x. Tried everything even doing hard reset, now I can't even add an account on my Xbox. 4275e5ee-e435-4ee8-9433-27c8b8cb5f64
  6. Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox app won't let me sign into the correct account: I have an Xbox account and it's my main one with everything on it BUT I also have other accounts just ones my siblings can play on so they don't ruin my actual account. But the problem is when I...
  7. Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't)

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Minecraft Bedrock won't let me sign in. Claims I have an account already connected (I don't): I've had this issue for years and nothing has ever ever helped. When trying to sign in it says "oops! Looks like this account is already connected. Please sign in with your previously connected...
  8. Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site

in XBoX Accessibility
    Won't let me sign in on the xbox official site: I have this issue which prevents me to sign in on the official Xbox site, i've tried with other accounts and it works just fine, the problem is that any link from apps/games to the account are...
  9. My account won't let me sign back in even with the correct information.

in XBoX Accessibility
    My account won't let me sign back in even with the correct information.: I have had this xbox account for a long time and haven't had issues with it before however at some point it has signed me out of my account on xbox. When I try to sign back in it asks for the...
  10. Xbox PC won't let me sign into my other accounts.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox PC won't let me sign into my other accounts.: On my PC, Xbox won't let me sign into my other accounts and when I reset the app it automatically signs me in even if i press not my account it still does it is there anything I can do to fix it?...