Won’t let me play online

Discus and support Won’t let me play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I got xbox live on my Xbox and I already paid for it and everytime I try to play 2k or gta they say I don’t have permission to get online and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unshippedcloud0, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Won’t let me play online

so I got xbox live on my Xbox and I already paid for it and everytime I try to play 2k or gta they say I don’t have permission to get online and I don’t what to do I have looked up other solutions but they didn’t work

:)

unshippedcloud0, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Won’t let me play online

Hi there!

What game are you trying to play online and are you seeing any errors when you try to play?

Let's also make sure that your
    account info and console info matches
    the country you are actually located in. If this got altered in any way it could prevent you from playing online.

Post back and let us know how that goes!

Mister Getafix, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Won’t let me play online

can anyone tell me how to play online I tried everything on settings but nothing worked

Papi Mexicano, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Won’t let me play online

First thing's first, have you tried a
    power cycle
    ?

I am not sure what you've tried up to this point, so please do mention everything you've attempted to fix your problem.

Occasionally, your console may not see any recent renewals on your account, and will require a full shutdown and reboot to "refresh" itself.

Internet Expert, Oct 17, 2017
  5. Mister Getafix Win User

Won’t let me play online

Hi there!

What game are you trying to play online and are you seeing any errors when you try to play?

Let's also make sure that your
    account info and console info matches
    the country you are actually located in. If this got altered in any way it could prevent you from playing online.

Post back and let us know how that goes!
  6. Internet Expert Win User

Won’t let me play online

First thing's first, have you tried a
    power cycle
    ?

I am not sure what you've tried up to this point, so please do mention everything you've attempted to fix your problem.

Occasionally, your console may not see any recent renewals on your account, and will require a full shutdown and reboot to "refresh" itself.
  7. WoolFurball7203 Win User

Minecraft - Multiplayer

My Minecraft won’t let me play on servers and it keeps telling me to go to some online safety thing can u help me plz?
  8. Rio Gibbins Win User

Won’t let me play

Oh ok mines just not loading
  9. Airstriker2005 Win User

Won’t let me play

I figured mine out, it was the fact I preordered it and didn’t know they charged a few days before the game actually comes out and I had got a new card so it got declined
Thema:

Won’t let me play online

1. Won’t let me play online - Similar Threads - Won’t let play

2. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  3. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  4. won’t let me play my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won’t let me play my game: When i click on a game some of them just won’t load and give me error code 0x87e50033 and i literly just bought the game and downloaded it and i pressed on it to play it and it loaded for a sec...
  5. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f
  6. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  7. Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?: I’ve recently gotten an xbox one S, tried resetting almost everything on my console but still keeps saying my games aren’t compatible, could it somehow be connected to my older xbox one settings?...
  8. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....
  9. I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play: I got the game pass and it still wont let me play it says it’s active and it says it took my money so please help me 38ff9141-b4cc-4f87-a606-4da9fc43b5cc
  10. My Fortnite is coming up as corrupted and won’t let me play it does anyone know how to sort...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite is coming up as corrupted and won’t let me play it does anyone know how to sort...: When I try to click on fortnite it told me to delete then reinstall, now it is telling me that something is corrupted within is their a way to sort this if not I will lose all skins and previous...