Won’t let me play online

Discus and support Won’t let me play online in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; so I got xbox live on my Xbox and I already paid for it and everytime I try to play 2k or gta they say I don’t have permission to get online and I... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by unshippedcloud0, Oct 16, 2017.

1. Won’t let me play online

so I got xbox live on my Xbox and I already paid for it and everytime I try to play 2k or gta they say I don’t have permission to get online and I don’t what to do I have looked up other solutions but they didn’t work

:)

unshippedcloud0, Oct 16, 2017
  2. Won’t let me play online

Hi there!

What game are you trying to play online and are you seeing any errors when you try to play?

Let's also make sure that your
    account info and console info matches
    the country you are actually located in. If this got altered in any way it could prevent you from playing online.

Post back and let us know how that goes!

Mister Getafix, Oct 16, 2017
  3. Won’t let me play online

can anyone tell me how to play online I tried everything on settings but nothing worked

Papi Mexicano, Oct 16, 2017
  4. Won’t let me play online

First thing's first, have you tried a
    power cycle
    ?

I am not sure what you've tried up to this point, so please do mention everything you've attempted to fix your problem.

Occasionally, your console may not see any recent renewals on your account, and will require a full shutdown and reboot to "refresh" itself.

Internet Expert, Oct 17, 2017
  5. 22 savegeCfg Win User

Game

My xbox one won,t let me play games
  6. Bandio Win User

Won't let me play online

Couple of things come to mind. One, how reliable is your internet connection? If you have a slower connection speed, and there are other folks online at the same time your trying to play, it can cause connectivity issues. The other thing that can cause this
    is your NAT settings. If they are too strict, then it will either make it really hard to connect up, or it will cause you to drop out of the game. Can you tell me if you are able to connect to a multiplayer game, what is your connection bar looking like? Is
    it green, yellow, red, ect?
  7. zanswer Win User

Won't let me play online.

@UStowerdawgMC hey hey

Check this link for more information about what is Gold Subscription and what You can get with it:
    www.xbox.com/.../live
  8. UStowerdawgMC Win User

Exact words are this profile.is not allowed to play on XBOX live
  9. HomegrownSilky Win User

If this is the account that you are trying to go online with then the reason is that you need a Gold subscription for online play. This account is showing as silver (free). Silver accounts cannot play online.
Thema:

Won’t let me play online

1. Won’t let me play online - Similar Threads - Won’t let play

2. Why won’t it let other accounts play online games when I already have Xbox Gamepass and the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t it let other accounts play online games when I already have Xbox Gamepass and the...: So I bought Xbox Game pass ultimate a few days ago and I have multiple friends that use the same Xbox that I do, This Xbox is my home Xbox so the Game pass should be connected to every account on...
  3. I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I own Call of Duty Cold War physically but even if the disc is cleaned it won’t let me play...: I’ve seen questions like this and from what I see I think I have to factory reset my Xbox. Though, I don’t want to risk losing everything. (My camos, guns, Xbox accounts, skins etc.) Can you lose...
  4. Wi-Fi is good and everything but certain games won’t let me play

in XboX Insiders
    Wi-Fi is good and everything but certain games won’t let me play: Anyone else trying to play gta online or war zone 2 and it keeps saying something about servers down? Anybody know why? submitted by /u/__nosleep [link] [comments]
  5. My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games: My gamepass is paid for but it won’t let me play the games dc8aedd1-3817-42a2-904e-8f8d3a46d24a
  6. Why won’t games such as war zone let me play multiplayer

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Why won’t games such as war zone let me play multiplayer: I’ve been trying to play war one today.I have an account that’s to young (not 18) but my dad has set it so I have no restrictions.I’ve tried to send him a request to play multiplayer games several...
  7. I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I...: I’ve got a subscription to gamepass ultimate but won’t let me play any gamepass games I have downloaded 44c94e5c-8db1-4343-977c-f907960b5a9d
  8. Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Seagate game drive won’t let me play games on my Xbox series s. It is brand new just got it...: Seagate game drive won’t let me play any games. It’s brand new just came in the mail today. It says newer games aren’t able to be played on it even though it says compatible for xbox series s on...
  9. Won’t let me play cloud games on Samsung tv

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Won’t let me play cloud games on Samsung tv: It this a option or is this not viable? [img] 08865cd9-ea3a-498d-8023-4d8b85a432d7
  10. Trouble shooting red dead 2 won’t let me play it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Trouble shooting red dead 2 won’t let me play it: I bought red dead 2 ultimate edition which include story mode and online for a 100 bucks back in feb 2021, had been playing without problem until now, now it won’t let me play it, says I don’t own...