Won’t let me play cloud games on Samsung tv

Discus and support Won’t let me play cloud games on Samsung tv in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; It this a option or is this not viable? [img] 08865cd9-ea3a-498d-8023-4d8b85a432d7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by bruhname bruhbruhname, Dec 18, 2022.

1. Won’t let me play cloud games on Samsung tv

It this a option or is this not viable?
    Won’t let me play cloud games on Samsung tv [​IMG]

:)

bruhname bruhbruhname, Dec 18, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Bruhname, have your Xbox controller paired with the TV?

What happens when I click on Play, the game doesn't run, does it show an error message?
  3. StuartATrueRed Win User

Does anyone know of compatible Smart TV's that can run the XBOX app for REMOTE play?

There isn't one. Only Samsung TV's at the moment do Xbox Cloud gaming, but none that can play games remotely.
  4. Ron Bowen1 Win User

I connected my xbox x series to my new samsung smart tv. It won't let me play from a disc inside the box. Any suggestions.

I bought the xbox x and connected it to my old samsung tv and it worked great. I bought a new samsung qled tv for Christmas and hooked it up. The tv is so smart it recognized the xbox and loaded it onto tv. I tried to play a game from the console but it doesn't allow me to access it. I can only get what you call cloud gaming. Is there a way to play directly to tv like before. Thanks for your help.
  5. [ A J ] Win User

Cloud gaming Fortnite won’t let me play

Hi, Cody! thank you for reaching out.
    My name is AJ, I'm an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing issues playing Fortnite on Cloud Gaming.

Fortnite is currently investigating an issue that is preventing Xbox users from signing in to the game on Xbox consoles and Xbox Cloud Gaming. I'm afraid this is the reason why you are getting the “an error has occurred while trying to sign into your Xbox live account” error message.

This was confirmed by Fortnite Status via Twitter:

[​IMG]

Source - https://twitter.com/FortniteStatus/status/1577331359982428161?s=20&t=3VH5XzgNoPty44SxFXR8ig

Note: This is a non-Microsoft website. The page appears to be providing accurate, safe information. Watch out for ads on the site that may advertise products frequently classified as a "PUP" (Potentially Unwanted Products). Thoroughly research any product advertised on the site before you decide to download and install it.

Best regards.
  6. S2017400-Gomez-Jose Win User

Cloud gaming Fortnite won’t let me play

When I tried to sign in to could gaming and try to play Fortnite it keeps saying we have trouble signing you in and I keep verifying it because I have 2 step verification account ! and I am getting maddddd !!!!!!!!!!!
Thema:

1. Won’t let me play cloud games on Samsung tv - Similar Threads - Won’t let play

2. No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games

in XBoX on Consoles
    No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games: No Wi-Fi card in my Xbox one and it won’t let me play games? 830ef407-c249-4904-a5e5-2250c3d4d505
  3. why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    why did it let me buy just dance 2024 on my xbox 1 but won’t let me play it?: it won’t let me ply just dance 2024 but it let me buy it on my xbox 1 ed0b8026-591b-41cd-a723-2e9e3ffd00f6
  4. won’t let me play my game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won’t let me play my game: When i click on a game some of them just won’t load and give me error code 0x87e50033 and i literly just bought the game and downloaded it and i pressed on it to play it and it loaded for a sec...
  5. I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought Xbox game pass for gts online and it still won’t let me play online it’s only...: Just bought Xbox game pass for gta online but it won’t let me play online it’s only taking me to story mode f8b69245-cf0b-4876-9c54-0dab77baaf3f
  6. I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I’ve paid for game pass core but it won’t let me play online pissing me off. How do I fix it: it won’t let me play online but it charged me the $9.99 3a8c27d7-cde9-461d-9ed9-e4e5ae767646
  7. Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Series S xbox won’t let me play X/S games?: I’ve recently gotten an xbox one S, tried resetting almost everything on my console but still keeps saying my games aren’t compatible, could it somehow be connected to my older xbox one settings?...
  8. Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Is it possible to get my money back from a game that was pre ordered but won’t let me play?: Am trying to play the New MW3 but it won’t let me even though I’ve pre ordered it and money was taken out of my account. If it’s possible I just want my money back so I can retry it....
  9. I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I just bought the game pass and it still won’t let me play: I got the game pass and it still wont let me play it says it’s active and it says it took my money so please help me 38ff9141-b4cc-4f87-a606-4da9fc43b5cc
  10. My Fortnite is coming up as corrupted and won’t let me play it does anyone know how to sort...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Fortnite is coming up as corrupted and won’t let me play it does anyone know how to sort...: When I try to click on fortnite it told me to delete then reinstall, now it is telling me that something is corrupted within is their a way to sort this if not I will lose all skins and previous...