Won't let me log in to skate 3

Discus and support Won't let me log in to skate 3 in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Won't let me log in to skate 3 1fda9c29-0feb-4f4e-851d-431658d0caaa Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Gustavo Sebastián, Mar 20, 2023.

1. Won't let me log in to skate 3

:)

Gustavo Sebastián, Mar 20, 2023
  2. Kimmy_24 Win User

You're most welcome! If you have questions, feel free to ask them here. :)
  3. Kimmy_24 Win User

Hi Gustavo, I'm Kim, an Independent Advisor and I’m happy to help you today.

What happens when you try?

Kindly go to "Settings" then "System" and select "Storage" once there click the option that says "Clear local Xbox 360 game saves' . Once the console restarts launch your Backward Compatible game and when it starts up press both the "View" (with the little windows) and the "Menu" (three little lines) at the same time and go to the "Download Profile" option and enter your email and password and then try to check if you can play your games after.
  4. dozen159 Win User

Xbox 360 game on backwards compatible not recognising game pass ultimate and not letting me play online?

I've been trying to play skate 3 but It won't let me set up a party and whenever I try it takes me to a page to buy Gold
  5. Rostom L Win User

Working on it... It looks like this was approved. It should get added in a bit.

6. Sxwe Win User

Password not working for Xbox 360 skate 3

Are you trying log in through your EA account to play skate 3?
Thema:

1. Won't let me log in to skate 3 - Similar Threads - Won't let log

2. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  3. Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Why won't Xbox Live let me log in to my account when I press the 'Log In' button?: Hi! I'm trying to change my Minecraft username (bedrock), so I looked it up and saw that I needed to do it via Xbox. Well, I go to the website and press the sign-in button at the top, sign into my...
  4. I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I want to delete my minecraft account on my ps4 bc it won't let me log in on my ps5 no...: When I try to log In it says someone is already logged in on my ps4 I am but it won't let me do it on my ps5 what should I do 9792f844-bb50-4f93-a956-0abd80ef43dd
  5. My xbox app won't let me log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    My xbox app won't let me log in: Recently my Xbox app logged me out and I wanted to log in again, when I press the login button nothing happens, only it shows something like the app refreshed. I've checked the services and...
  6. Minecraft won't let me log in

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in: I had to reset my pc due to a problem that no longer exists, I re-login to the minecraft java and microsoft store site, as soon as I click on the louncher microsoft account, an xbox icon appears...
  7. Taiko no Tatsujin won't let me play because it can't log into the microsoft account

in XboX Insiders
    Taiko no Tatsujin won't let me play because it can't log into the microsoft account: When I try to play the game on Pc Gamepass, the game tells me that I can't play until I log into a Microsoft account, but since the usual pop-up doesn't appear I can't log and play the game....
  8. Minecraft won't let me log in with my microsoft account (or mojang account details) after...

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in with my microsoft account (or mojang account details) after...: Today I was prompted with the migration message so I promptly followed the instructions but when I went to the launcher I was greeted by a login screen so I tried to login with my Microsoft...
  9. Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything...

in XboX Networking Hardware
    Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything...: Xbox one loads past green screen and just a black screen won't let me log in or anything other then turning the controller off or restart Hey I recently had the issue of my Xbox not fully loading...
  10. won't let me log out of minecraft bedrock account

in XBoX Games and Apps
    won't let me log out of minecraft bedrock account: I can't log in to my minecraft account. but instead, logs me in to my last used account automatically.I've tried multiple 'fixes' and none of them work. for example, the windows button and r and...