Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party?

Discus and support Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party? in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why won't Xbox let me create or join an Xbox party? 2afd3294-8591-41b7-a71a-fd18c0e98cb7 Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michael Eden1, Sep 23, 2022.

1. Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party?

Why won't Xbox let me create or join an Xbox party?

:)

Michael Eden1, Sep 23, 2022
  2. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello Michael, what happens when you try to create or invite to a party, does an error message appear?

You recently received some enforcement suspension, if you received this may be influencing.

Another thing to be checked is your NAT, it must be open so you can create parties and invite people.

NAT Test

Press the Xbox button to open the guide.

Click Profile and system > Settings > General > Network Settings.

Under Current network status, the NAT Type field displays the current NAT type.
  3. spo1l3dsmart13z Win User

Error Code: 0x8923101C HEEEELLLP!!!

I'm having the same problem my Xbox won't let me join or create a party plus my friends say it's invite only plz someone help me I've been waiting for 3 days
  4. JTAC5 Win User

It won't let me join or create a party.

I've been having this exact issue for over a week now and have no idea how or why, idk how to fix it so all I can do is talk to friends inside the game instead of party...
  5. ShooteR VeT 100 Win User

having the same problem here. Started yesterday... I dont get any error messages it just doesnt work.

NAT: Strict

[​IMG]

my network stats
  6. Mister Cizl Win User

Hey Im Nebzei II! Do you receive an error message or code when you try to create party? Can you post your

detailed network statistics
    and NAT so we can take a look? Thanks!

Xbox Forums Staff

Be sure to check out the Xbox Forum Guidelines for the Do's and Don'ts as well as the Xbox
    Insider Program Forums
    for help with Xbox Insider Program troubleshooting. Achievement issues? Check our sticky

HERE
    for the best info.
Thema:

1. Won't let me invite or create an Xbox live party? - Similar Threads - Won't let invite

2. Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?

in XBoX on Windows
    Won't let me add a phone number to account to redeem reward points I have any help ?: Under rewards it added phone verification and it won't let me put my number in. Never had to do this before usually just got points and redeemed them. cab72864-61a6-4845-b498-d45fe2990133
  3. Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my xbox 360 let me sign into my Microsoft account: When I try to sign in to my existing account to my xbox 360 it will not let me sign in I have an account on my xbox one that's lets me sign in fine but it won't let me on my xbox 360...
  4. Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft Launcher won't let me play, despite having an account: I'm logged into my account on the launcher, it shows up and everything. When I go to play Java, it says I need to add a username. When I enter the one I already have it says it's in use, despite...
  5. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  6. My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...

in XBoX on Windows
    My mcpe won't let me import any skins and it always says it isn't a Minecraft skin even...: Whenever I try to import a skin it won't work, how do I fix this??? 66511f7a-3450-4d55-ba9a-5a463e8b7572
  7. Xbox won't let me sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox won't let me sign in: My initial problem was I couldn't play online as the games weren't recognising that I have game core pass. So I removed my accounts and went to sign back in to fix it. Whenever I try to sign back...
  8. Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft won't let me log in on my ps5 ?: I was able to before but after an update it's saying use a different account with a namr to it but this is the account I was using is there any way to take it off of the device and put it back on...
  9. It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won't let me redeem my Gamepass últimate: I was given a console series s and brings Gamepass últimate included for 3 months, but I give it to request and nothing happens, it does not give me codes or anything. Please help me...
  10. How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?

in XBoX Accessibility
    How do I re-add my account to family safety when it won't let me send the invite?: I am trying to re-add my account back to family safety but it won't let me send the invite. It just says "give it another try, the invite didn't send". I tried to troubleshoot this with Microsoft...