Won’t let me install max is it on the Xbox

Discus and support Won’t let me install max is it on the Xbox in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; So the switch from hbo max to max happened and you need to download another app for it and it’s not coming up I’ve restarted the Xbox multiple times... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by Morgan Rinchack, May 24, 2023.

1. Won’t let me install max is it on the Xbox

So the switch from hbo max to max happened and you need to download another app for it and it’s not coming up I’ve restarted the Xbox multiple times I’ve looked for any updates I’ve uninstalled and reinstalled the old one I’ve asked max support didn’t really help so is it not on Xbox or is it an update we have to wait for or something

:)

Morgan Rinchack, May 24, 2023
  2. Kreistian Moore Win User

Idk why you can’t install it I had it downloaded like 3 weeks ago and then I deleted it and can’t reinstall. They told me at the updating support that they were working on fixing it because it is not just on xbox.
  3. DeniqL Win User

Hi, Morgan, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Yes, the switch demands you to download a new app. Unfortunately it seems that the App is not available for download on consoles just yet. Playstation users are reporting this issue as well.

No official statements have been made regarding this so we can only wait
  4. SwordofWhedon Win User

On every other device i have it just changed the title
  5. Michael Barrera1 Win User

How do I get data back on a game that isn’t installed

But it won’t let me install it, it says installation stopped every time I try to
  6. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

It won’t let me install a game

Hi NIGEL! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please first confirm that the purchase appears as completed here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once you find it, please press on the game picture, that will redirect you to the Xbox web store and you can log in with the same account that you made the purchase, after that press on install in my devices, choose the console you are trying to install it
Thema:

1. Won’t let me install max is it on the Xbox - Similar Threads - Won’t let install

2. Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Xbox won’t let me join or start a party.: I try starting a party and it’s grayed out. I try joining a party and it doesn't even attempt to join. Please fix 9d4e6763-b7b4-44ef-ad87-3eb76a1cc5ba
  3. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  4. It won’t let me install Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me install Fortnite: Fortnite won’t update. Almost 2 weeks ago I tried to update Fortnite but it wouldn’t work. It would give me an error and say to delete it and reinstall it so I did that when I tried to reinstall...
  5. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  6. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  7. Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons: I just bought the red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition and it won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons. I tried clearing local save, and that didn’t work. I am on the Xbox one S. I...
  8. My Xbox won’t let me install new games even though I have enough space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t let me install new games even though I have enough space: I’m trying to install a new game but it keeps telling me installation stopped but I have enough space a0184bc3-d186-41e1-a63e-43874691d2c9
  9. Xbox won’t let me install the 2019 version of the master chief collection halo just the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t let me install the 2019 version of the master chief collection halo just the...: when I press manage game and add-ons it just sits there and load it doesn’t show me anything for the 2019 version e15ca9e5-01e9-4bc3-9a82-f152cd4d754b
  10. Won’t let me play games installed on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t let me play games installed on external hard drive: Y do they make Xbox series s so low in storage that u have to pay an extra at minimum £80 for 2tb storage and then u can’t play the games download on the external storage I bought it to be able to...