Won’t let me install a game until I delete another app

Discus and support Won’t let me install a game until I delete another app in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; It seems that I can have only so many apps at once in my console, I have 50GB of data left and something that takes only a few gb to install won’t... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by williamatkinson10011, Nov 27, 2021.

1. Won’t let me install a game until I delete another app

It seems that I can have only so many apps at once in my console, I have 50GB of data left and something that takes only a few gb to install won’t install, but then after I delete an add on or even something like YouTube, it started downloading, it’s a big issue for later on when I don’t have anything left to delete, and it does this also with dlc add ons

:)

williamatkinson10011, Nov 27, 2021
  2. SammyVS Win User

I'm Samy an independent advisor. Welcome to the Xbox community. How are you?

Clear the console cache by holding the console power button until the console turns off, remove the console power cord for 1 minute, turn on the console and try again.

If the problem persists reset the console to factory defaults, you won't lose anything but you will need to log in with your account again. Email and password are required.

Follow this path and select reset keeping games and app.

In 5 to 10 minutes you will finish reconfiguring your console

To reset the console>

Settings> System> Console Info> Reset Console

***Do not reset your console without having your account email and password.***
  3. Cowtao Win User

Unable to Save Fallout New Vegas (Xbox One S)

I just tried un-install Re-install same issue, it will not accept Cloud Saves stating it is unavailable. I tried again without installing any DLC and it still won’t take. It also won’t let me use a USB Stick to save my data. I also tried delete the game saves myself to see if it will allow a save and it still won’t let me active auto save or allow me to save the game at all.

I also checked if I have any other profiles saved onto the game and I still cannot do anything regarding this.
  4. Rhysie Joe Win User

Gaming/free trails

I just tried that and once I had gotten up to the install to bit all it said was that I had to go into Xbox app so I have and I’ve tried to start to download the game however it won’t let me click install to this console
  5. Ricardo Lechuga Win User

It won’t let me install a game

Hi NIGEL! My name is Ricardo an independent advisor ready to help you with this situation!

Please first confirm that the purchase appears as completed here

https://account.microsoft.com/billing/orders

Once you find it, please press on the game picture, that will redirect you to the Xbox web store and you can log in with the same account that you made the purchase, after that press on install in my devices, choose the console you are trying to install it
  6. Simon Levent Win User

Blinking light of death

Yes I’ve reset my Xbox with keeping games and apps and it works until I get to the part where I have to connect my network but it won’t let me go on the keyboard to type for some reason that is the problem so far
Thema:

1. Won’t let me install a game until I delete another app - Similar Threads - Won’t let install

2. Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my game download, it’s just saying installation stopped and won’t let me download it.: How do I fix a game that just says installation stopped every time I try and download it. b8aa3724-e6f7-45f1-8f30-d4a42379b4ae
  3. It won’t let me install Fortnite

in XBoX Games and Apps
    It won’t let me install Fortnite: Fortnite won’t update. Almost 2 weeks ago I tried to update Fortnite but it wouldn’t work. It would give me an error and say to delete it and reinstall it so I did that when I tried to reinstall...
  4. Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why does my game say installation stopped and won’t let me install it even though I’ve been...: I try to install the game on my Xbox and everytime I try to install the game it just says installation stopped with out it showing the mbps or anything else it just shows loading and that’s always...
  5. Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why won’t my Xbox series x let me install Roblox? It will start to install the game but...: My Roblox won’t let me install it and play it. I have tried restarting my Xbox. I’ve tried clearing my cache. Tried hard resetting. I’ve tried it all. The game will start to install but stop at...
  6. Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons: I just bought the red dead redemption 2 ultimate edition and it won’t let me install the actual game, just the add ons. I tried clearing local save, and that didn’t work. I am on the Xbox one S. I...
  7. My Xbox won’t let me install new games even though I have enough space

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox won’t let me install new games even though I have enough space: I’m trying to install a new game but it keeps telling me installation stopped but I have enough space a0184bc3-d186-41e1-a63e-43874691d2c9
  8. Xbox won’t let me install the 2019 version of the master chief collection halo just the...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox won’t let me install the 2019 version of the master chief collection halo just the...: when I press manage game and add-ons it just sits there and load it doesn’t show me anything for the 2019 version e15ca9e5-01e9-4bc3-9a82-f152cd4d754b
  9. Won’t let me play games installed on external hard drive

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t let me play games installed on external hard drive: Y do they make Xbox series s so low in storage that u have to pay an extra at minimum £80 for 2tb storage and then u can’t play the games download on the external storage I bought it to be able to...
  10. Won’t let me install max is it on the Xbox

in XBoX on Windows
    Won’t let me install max is it on the Xbox: So the switch from hbo max to max happened and you need to download another app for it and it’s not coming up I’ve restarted the Xbox multiple times I’ve looked for any updates I’ve uninstalled...