wont let me add friends

Discus and support wont let me add friends in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; when i try to add a new friend a message comes up saying it cant complete the process and try again. ive been trying for days and it still wont work. i... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by Kietzmann76, Jan 5, 2014.

1. Kietzmann76
    Kietzmann76 Guest

wont let me add friends

when i try to add a new friend a message comes up saying it cant complete the process and try again. ive been trying for days and it still wont work. i know i have the right gamertag but it just doesnt work. anyone know how to fix this?

:)

Kietzmann76, Jan 5, 2014
  2. StrongSage1
    StrongSage1 Guest
    cant add or delete friends HELP !!

i am trying to add one of my friends on xbox but it wont let me add him nor can he add me i have also discovered i cannot remove friends as well... have i clicked a button or something... please anyone have a solution

StrongSage1, Jan 5, 2014
  3. Joeyboi11
    Joeyboi11 Guest
    Adding freinds on xbox live

It wont let me add a friend I type in his gamertag n it says try again or go on xbox support?

Joeyboi11, Jan 5, 2014
  4. xxNBKxxUSAFx
    xxNBKxxUSAFx Guest

wont let me add friends

I wish it's doin the same damn thin to me and tells me to go to Xbox.com

xxNBKxxUSAFx, Apr 8, 2014
  5. jks103
    jks103 Guest
    omg i want to add my friend and ugh

jks103, Jan 13, 2015
  6. Hey there, jks103! I'm very sorry to see if you are running into any issues. This thread is over a year old. If you need further support, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. wont let me add friends :)

Misses Quinzel, Oct 31, 2018
  7. Misses Quinzel Win User

wont let me add friends

Hey there, jks103! I'm very sorry to see if you are running into any issues. This thread is over a year old. If you need further support, please post up a new thread detailing what you're running into and troubleshooting you've completed. This way our community
    can get you the individual support that works best on the forums. :)
  8. jks103 Win User

wont let me add friends

omg i want to add my friend and ugh
  9. xxNBKxxUSAFx Win User

wont let me add friends

I wish it's doin the same damn thin to me and tells me to go to Xbox.com
  10. shaunH3 Win User

Adding friends

i have tried both ways and it still wont let me add anyone to my friends list
  11. Belss The Foxeh Win User

Furry Gamer

Plis add me, bcs my xbox wont let me find by gamer tags only people I played with or people who send me friend request, im a furry too plis add me bud (lol Ice Dragon) my gamer tag.
Thema:

wont let me add friends

1. wont let me add friends - Similar Threads - wont let add

2. Xbox removed friends wont let me add them

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox removed friends wont let me add them: So the xbox randomly removed my friend and whenever I tried to re add them it says failed to save changes please try again later I've tried multiple times I've restarted soft reset power cycle...
  3. xbox wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont let me add my account back.: Hi ,this is the first time i had this issue where xbox wouldnt let me sign in and I know this problem has occrued with many people before and in the other forums ,their issues were fixed by a hard...
  4. My Xbox one wont let me add a account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one wont let me add a account: so my Xbox one wouldn't let me add a account and then i reset it then i went through the steps and when i came to add an account it just took 5 min to load then took me back to the home screen and...
  5. wont let me add people who added me and wont let me do anything

in XBoX Games and Apps
    wont let me add people who added me and wont let me do anything: So this started yesterday me and my friend were in a party chat and he said when he went to his friends list that i was unfriended and he said he dosent know what happened but now it just shows...
  6. Xbox one wont let me add an account

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox one wont let me add an account: When I try to add an account to my xbox it says theres 32 accounts on it & i need to delete one to add another one, but theres only one account on it. Please help....
  7. Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wont let me add any accounts to sign in: [img] [img] [img] I cant get xbox to let me add ANY accounts to the sign in screen. Talked to tech support they had me delete them because I couldn't login and now I cant even put them back on....
  8. xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox one wont let me add my account back to the xbox: I just started having issies with my account not wanting to sign in so i removed it and tried to add it back but it says that the account is already on it but its not it says "Another user on this...
  9. Wont let me add any account back on my xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wont let me add any account back on my xbox: Had to do a factory reset on my Xbox one due to it not signing in for more than a split second then signing back out but now i cant add my account back when i hit add new it goes from one loading...
  10. It wont let me add my acount

in XBoX on Consoles
    It wont let me add my acount: i rest my whole xbox and saved my games and when i try to add my acount to my xbox it says xbox services are not working at the momment try again later and i did and it still says that and...