Wont let me add any account back on my xbox

Discus and support Wont let me add any account back on my xbox in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; Had to do a factory reset on my Xbox one due to it not signing in for more than a split second then signing back out but now i cant add my account back... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by StudMuffin565, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Wont let me add any account back on my xbox

Had to do a factory reset on my Xbox one due to it not signing in for more than a split second then signing back out but now i cant add my account back when i hit add new it goes from one loading screen to another and the loading symbol gets big on the
    second one then after 30 seconds to 5 minutes on the second load screen it goes back to add new I've tried hard resets did 2 more factory resets nothing is working

:)

StudMuffin565, Jul 9, 2019
  2. XBF Amber M Win User

Hey there,

We will be locking this older thread due to it being revived by a new post. If the issue is
    on going, we recommend creating a new thread
    detailing the issue at hand and any troubleshooting steps (if any) you’ve tried so far. We will be more than happy to answer any questions.

Thank you!
  3. StudMuffin565 Win User

No it's not the connection it's connected just fine everything I try as far as Netflix on it works fine it just won't let me get my account back it just goes to loading and then goes back to add new
  4. oxfordwildcat88 Win User

Hello, I have had the same problem and nothing works. I have done the following:

1. Restarted Xbox

2. Removed account and tried to add account back in (didn't work)

3. Factory Restart (still can't add account)

4. Test internet connection (working and no problems)

5. Test network connection/multiplayer connection (working and no problems)

6. Test NAT type (NAT type i "open right now," which I assume means working and no problems)

Along with this thread, I also followed the info recommended on a previous iteration of this

thread
    to no avail. Please help point me in the right direction, because I am totally unsure of what to do.
  5. XBF Leo G Win User

Hello StudMuffin565,

Thank you for keeping us updated. The account needs to be downloaded from Xbox Live. We need to make sure that your console's connection to Xbox Live is good. We suggest going to the
    network settings
    and testing the multiplayer connection. Does an error message appear? Also, select detailed network statistics in the network settings and let us know what your download and upload speed are. Be sure to let us know the results!
  6. XBF Javier R Win User

Hello there,

We understand that you're experiencing an issue concerning an inability to add your account back onto your Xbox One console.

The loading on your console may be due to the current network connection, and it is suggested to attempt following our
    Xbox One network help support article for ways to ensure that the network is not the problem.

Try this for us and then let us know if this helped.

Best wishes!
Thema:

1. Wont let me add any account back on my xbox - Similar Threads - Wont let add

2. microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on

in XBoX Games and Apps
    microsoft store wont let me download ark genesis add on: I bought both ark genesis part 1 and part 2 on my Xbox as the were first released and I have had no problem downloading them before on windows 10 but when I recently tried reinstalling them it...
  3. Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Reset my xbox series s last night and now it wont let me add my account back.: I reset my xbox last night. Games and all . and after that i went to add new account , as one would do with a brand new xbox . and it gets stuck after pressing add new account, it just sits there...
  4. Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all

in XBoX Rewards & Social
    Friends disappear off of friends list after a while or wont let me add someone at all: Every time I go to add someone it either won't work and give me a error along the lines of "Sorry, we can't save your changes right now. Try again in a while." or it will let me add them but after...
  5. Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?

in XBoX Accessibility
    Remote play wont let me add my console to my library. Wth is going on?: Instant on = on Xbox live = on Controller = connected Wifi/5G = connected Xbox = hooked up Series X Just want to remote play. Ive remote played before. It reset itself. I redid the whole...
  6. It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm

in XBoX Accessibility
    It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm: It wont let me add my card to my account so I can buy a realm 806a7d65-1864-444d-afa3-7c244ae398e9
  7. Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app

in XBoX on Consoles
    Apparently wont let me add a console to my Xbox app: For the past couple years I’ve been able to access Xbox app with my Xbox perfectly but after the discord update I added my discord account to my Xbox and used it to talk in discord voice chats on...
  8. Xbox removed friends wont let me add them

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox removed friends wont let me add them: So the xbox randomly removed my friend and whenever I tried to re add them it says failed to save changes please try again later I've tried multiple times I've restarted soft reset power cycle...
  9. xbox wont let me add my account back.

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox wont let me add my account back.: Hi ,this is the first time i had this issue where xbox wouldnt let me sign in and I know this problem has occrued with many people before and in the other forums ,their issues were fixed by a hard...
  10. My Xbox one wont let me add a account

in XBoX on Consoles
    My Xbox one wont let me add a account: so my Xbox one wouldn't let me add a account and then i reset it then i went through the steps and when i came to add an account it just took 5 min to load then took me back to the home screen and...