won't enter minecraft

Discus and support won't enter minecraft in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; xbox gives the error 0x82d40003, although I bought minecraft on this account on my computer on that account, what should I do?... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by L1metemovich, Nov 13, 2022.

1. L1metemovich
    L1metemovich Guest

won't enter minecraft

xbox gives the error 0x82d40003, although I bought minecraft on this account on my computer on that account, what should I do?

:)

L1metemovich, Nov 13, 2022
  2. JosefLBohorquez Win User

won't enter minecraft

Hi and thanks for reaching Microsoft Xbox gamer's community. My name is Josef.
    I'm an Independent Advisor and a Microsoft Xbox user like you.

Hope you're doing great today despite this L1METEMOVICH

Please try and double check this:

First uninstall the current minecraft launcher.

Open Settings, click Update and Security and then Windows Update
    Click Check for Updates

Click the Download and Install Now option, if available (Install optional updates as well)

Also, check the Microsoft Store for any updates on the Xbox apps and its services and update everything too. (Click on get updates)

Now, sign out from your account on both Xbox app and Microsoft Store and do this:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for gaming services app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Then do the same for the Xbox app:

Go to windows settings > apps > search for Xbox app > click on it and select advanced options.

After that, click repair and then reset

Finally do this:

Step 1: Open the Run window by pressing Windows + R key.

Step 2: Input WSReset.exe in the Run window and click OK.

Step 3: Then a command prompt window will appear. After a few seconds, Windows Store will open.

Sign in again on both Microsoft store and Xbox app with your account
    install minecraft launcher and try again

If that doesn’t work try and double check this
    Press Windows button and type Services

On Services App from the list of results, press right-click and run it as administrator

Scroll to the bottom and find the following services:

IP Helper
    Xbox Live Auth Manager
    Xbox Live Game Save
    Xbox Live Networking Service
    Gaming Services

And do this with each of the services listed above:

Right-click over the service and select Properties.
    Find the Startup type section and make sure it’s set to Automatic (if not, change it to automatic)
    If the service isn’t started, click Start to start the services

Restart your PC and try again
  3. Tomb8773 Win User

my internet connection

So i am trying to connect to m internet and it won't let me enter the password thus skipping the password page and connecting but failing because of that i can't play any of my games but only Minecraft offline
  4. Shirley Carle Win User

minecraft

my version of M/s store has a library, where the updates are. I have gone there and chosen Games and clicked the update button and that just sets the wheel spinning. and nothing further happens. my version of Minecraft is 1.19.71. My daughter's version is 1.19.73 and I can enter it, but she cannot enter my game. and mine won't update.

Thank you for responding.
  5. AwayFungus52640 Win User

Anyone Else Not able to Put in Codes?

Same for me. Entered code for minecraft. Accepted but then said 'problem is at our end, try waiting'. Now code is used and can't be entered again. No sign of minecraft anywhere. How will this get fixed Microsoft? Very disappointing
  6. Luca D'Angelo. Win User

Two different orders of the same game

Thanks for the quick answer. In fact it was my fault, given by the fact that I entered "Minecraft" and not "Minecraft: Java edition" as the title.
Thema:

won't enter minecraft

1. won't enter minecraft - Similar Threads - won't enter minecraft

2. Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Chivalry 2 won't load main menu gets stuck after saying press enter. PC Games Pass: When I launch Chivalry 2 from the Xbox app on PC it loads fine. Until it gets to the main screen and says press enter. Once I do nothing happens. I ctrl-Atl Delete and it says the game is not...
  3. Fortnite an unexpected error won't let me enter the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite an unexpected error won't let me enter the game: been trying for a few weeks to play fortnite but everything i do won't let me enter the game bf210e9d-a90c-425f-9ac1-3639a66471a5
  4. Fortnite won't allow me to enter my birth year so I'm stuck on the birthday screen

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Fortnite won't allow me to enter my birth year so I'm stuck on the birthday screen: Fortnite won't allow me to enter my birth year so I'm stuck on the screen we're you enter you birthday it won't even allow me to look at the privacy policy either I need help....
  5. Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...

in XboX Insiders
    Minecraft Xbox Beta Bug: World's are not loading and won't allow to enter world & Opening...: When attempting to open the world it says: There was a problem loading this world. When attempting to open bastion chest it freezes and then the game will crash If anyone knows how to fix the...
  6. Rock Band 4 Drums Won't Enter "Firmware Update Mode"

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Rock Band 4 Drums Won't Enter "Firmware Update Mode": I'm trying to update the firmware for my Rock Band 4 drum kit. I've downloaded the update and I'm running the programme on my Macbook, but when it comes to the "Connect your product" tab, I can't...
  7. Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Live Gold won't work when I enter my code: Try that again Something happened on our end. Waiting a bit might help. XBOS-XboxSubscriptionsInvalidSubscriptionStatus gShCGdEwut8NjmlkDqbb0a.11 2017/07/11 - 17:04:01 UTC...
  8. My game won't start I enter and a black screen appears and exits me of the game

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My game won't start I enter and a black screen appears and exits me of the game: Why does a black screen happen and exits me of the game 884477b9-eb40-49f0-a375-3d04e2044657
  9. text won't display to allow me to enter network passcode

in XBoX on Consoles
    text won't display to allow me to enter network passcode: How do I enter network password, when prompted to enter password it doesn't show any text cf68f768-3c88-4878-9410-8337242e8c05
  10. Birthday question won't let me enter anything but the year

in XBoX on Consoles
    Birthday question won't let me enter anything but the year: During my initial set up I have to log into my microsoft account to get my gamertag on the xbox one. It asks for my email, then for my password, then for my name, then for my last name, and...