Won't download

Discus and support Won't download in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; New Xbox one 1tb. Setup fine. Tried a few game discs n blu Ray app. Nothing will download ! Did a restore to default. Also have tried both on and... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by TerrificEarth68, Dec 26, 2015.

1. Won't download

New Xbox one 1tb. Setup fine. Tried a few game discs n blu Ray app. Nothing will download ! Did a restore to default. Also have tried both on and offline. How do I get this Christmas preseny to work !,? Feeling frustrated with Xbox.

:)

TerrificEarth68, Dec 26, 2015
  2. Smwutches
    Smwutches Guest
    Smwutches, Dec 26, 2015
  3. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest
    OK Fowl, Dec 26, 2015
  4. OK Fowl Win User

Won't download

5. Smwutches Win User

Won't Download

6. FoenixJr Live Win User

Won't Download

Hello LaCross25,

Sorry to hear your problem, please use Xbox 360 Support . Go through all the solutions it has listed. If non of these solutions work for
    you please go to Xbox Support
  7. XBF Steven R Win User

Won't download

Hey there BrandonBaker5,

Thanks for reaching out to the Forums for advice on how to get your console to install this game you're experiencing problems with. I can totally understand how this could be pretty disheartening, and hopefully we can help. I suggest trying the steps outlined
    in our support article entitled Troubleshoot game or app installation problems on Xbox One.

When you get the chance, give that a shot and let us know if that helped.

Thanks for reading!
  8. BrandonBaker5 Win User

Won't download

So i bought the disc and it won't download
Thema:

Won't download

1. Won't download - Similar Threads - Won't download

2. Disc games won't download on my series x

in XboX Insiders
    Disc games won't download on my series x: So I've recently started to download/redownload some disc games on my series x such as watchdogs 2 and titanfall 2 but they keep stopping I've tried to reinstall but its doesn't work can someone...
  3. My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...

in XBoX on Consoles
    My series s won't download updates on my WiFi but will with my hotspot and neither reseting...: My series s won't work with my WiFi suddenly and even after reseting both while keeping games and not I am met with the same problem 727cbde5-cc60-4900-8435-ddb8c64acc0d
  4. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  5. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  6. Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?: Xbox One X will not download a game from store, games pass or from disk. Console is connected to internet by hardwire and as far as I know updates are up to date. Have attempted Hard reset to...
  7. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  8. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  9. Game update won't download!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game update won't download!: My update won't download despite console pulling in date. It's pulling about 300 mb an hour but none of that is going to the update! Please help, I had a longer description but it wouldn't submit....
  10. Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games: Whenever I try to open the game after it is finished downloading it dosen't load and gives me an error message of "____________ took too long to start". How do I resolve this issue?...