Won't download....still....

Discus and support Won't download....still.... in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Are you EVER going to fix the problem with puzzles not downloading? Says downloading, status bar never moves. Has been a problem for quite some time.... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by JoeDuChene, Sep 23, 2017.

1. JoeDuChene
    JoeDuChene Guest

Are you EVER going to fix the problem with puzzles not downloading? Says downloading, status bar never moves. Has been a problem for quite some time. Is anyone who can fix this actually reading these???

:)

JoeDuChene, Sep 23, 2017
  2. Items still won't download

I saw in previous posts that the problem of the collections not downloaded can be remedied by uninstalling app, restarting computer, then reinstalling app. This I did, but the collections still will not download. Any other idea?

AznPersuasion25, Sep 23, 2017
  3. ardiablo23
    ardiablo23 Guest
    Can't Download Add on - Did I mess up?

P4A Story still won't download.

ardiablo23, Sep 23, 2017
  4. OK Fowl
    OK Fowl Guest

OK Fowl, Sep 23, 2017
  5. OK Fowl Win User

6. ardiablo23 Win User

P4A Story still won't download.
  7. PaulWestlake Win User

Can't download Minecraft Dungeons or Minecraft for Windows 10

On windows store it just downloaded Microsoft stickynotes? But still won't download Minecraft?
  8. Baroky Win User

Battlestations Pacific

Did that and still won't work. Here is what is going on. I try to download the dlcs and they won't show up when I try to download them.
  9. NightWolfRose Win User

Narration and RCA Unlock still won't download.
Thema:

1. Won't download....still.... - Similar Threads - Won't download still

2. Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console

in XBoX on Windows
    Minecraft™ won't download on my Nintendo Switch console: I just never had this problem until weeks ago and it still is happening today. I just can't download Minecraft because "there is an error on the download or there is corrupted data". I tried...
  3. The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D

in XBoX on Windows
    The PC Xbox app won't let me download games to drive D: I tried going into install options and switching the default drive from C to D but it just switches back to C after clicking it. So whenever I download a game and choose drive D the error...
  4. Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why won't my Xbox One X allow me to download anything?: Xbox One X will not download a game from store, games pass or from disk. Console is connected to internet by hardwire and as far as I know updates are up to date. Have attempted Hard reset to...
  5. Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Assassins creed Valhalla won't even start to download on my pc: I am trying to download assassins creed Valhalla on my PC through game pass, and when I hit install absolutely nothing happens. I double checked, and there is more than enough storage space, only...
  6. My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Microsoft flight sim won't open, freezes, crashes, and won't download.: Okay so first and foremost, I made the mistake of verifying the integrity of game files on Steam, because I've done some extensive research and people have said that it has caused their game to...
  7. Game update won't download!

in XBoX on Consoles
    Game update won't download!: My update won't download despite console pulling in date. It's pulling about 300 mb an hour but none of that is going to the update! Please help, I had a longer description but it wouldn't submit....
  8. Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Series X/S won't open newly downloaded games: Whenever I try to open the game after it is finished downloading it dosen't load and gives me an error message of "____________ took too long to start". How do I resolve this issue?...
  9. Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Original battlefront 2 still won't download to my Xbox 360: Well here I go yet again its ts been a week now and I still can't download this game to my Xbox 360 .. Stupid battlefront 2 refuses to get past 80% microsoft customer service has told me all...
  10. Items still won't download

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Items still won't download: I saw in previous posts that the problem of the collections not downloaded can be remedied by uninstalling app, restarting computer, then reinstalling app. This I did, but the collections still...