wont connect to xbox live or update.. please help!

Discus and support wont connect to xbox live or update.. please help! in XBoX on Consoles to solve the problem; hello! im new here and ive read a few threads to try and find my answer but have had no success. So heres my problem. when i power my 360 on it prompts... Discussion in 'XBoX on Consoles' started by ThundrBuddy0, Sep 3, 2014.

1. ThundrBuddy0
    ThundrBuddy0 Guest

hello! im new here and ive read a few threads to try and find my answer but have had no success. So heres my problem. when i power my 360 on it prompts me for an update. well i try to update but get an error code (80151911) and it says i need to test my
    network connection. well i do so but around the end of the test is pops up i need an udpate, well i try to update and i get the same error message as before "test network connection". I'm truly stumped. I've tried everything from the typical power cycles and
    such, to port forwarding, bought a new router, static ip address on my console, cleared system cache, restored to default network settings, direct connect via ethernet to my modem. EVERYTHING. nothing has worked. I chatted with multiple people at microsoft
    via chat, and phone. nothing has worked, any input or help will be greatly appreciatted. thanks!

:)

ThundrBuddy0, Sep 3, 2014
  2. Can't Connect To Xbox Live?

Hi, im trying to connect my to Live on my Xbox but it wont let me sign onto live.., it is saying i need an update to sign onto live itself, but it's saying that the update is unavalible? someone please help me?

XRs iProRosti, Sep 3, 2014
  3. ERROR

I CANT CONNECT TO XBOX LIVE AN UPDATE KEEPS SHOWING UP BUT WONT UPDATE AN ERROR CODE 3CD6-0000-3080-0506-8007-2746 KEEPS SHOWING UP , IV TRIED EVERYTHING TO DELETEING ALL MY THINGS OF THE CONSOLE AND RESTARTING IT AGAIN BUT IT JUST WONT UPDATE wont connect to xbox live or update.. please help! :( PLEASE
    HELP !!

HollyAndJames, Sep 3, 2014
  4. wont connect to xbox live or update.. please help!

DangerousBard, Sep 3, 2014
  5. GremoxBAN13
    GremoxBAN13 Guest
    where is the new update to download ? that sytem update was old

GremoxBAN13, Oct 31, 2018
  6. GremoxBAN13 Win User

where is the new update to download ? that sytem update was old
  7. DangerousBard Win User

8. Player635630535 Win User

Issues with system update for Xbox live

it wont let me install the xbox live update and connect to xbox live
  9. Tknocka Win User

Xbox won't connect to Xbox Live

having the same problem where it tries to connect to live but says i need update, when i try to update it wont do it but says the following code 397f-0000-0080-0300-8007-2751 Please help
  10. JP83X Win User

Xbox will not connect to XBOX.com

My xbox is up to date. it has the latest update. The problem on occured after recent xbox live dashboard update. Its weird cause sometimes it connects and other times it wont. Every time it wont I run the connection test and it fails to connect to xbox live
    but is connected to the internet. Very frustrating.
Thema:

1. wont connect to xbox live or update.. please help! - Similar Threads - wont connect live

2. Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X

in XBoX on Consoles
    Why wont my 360 games connect to xbox live on my xbox series X: I'm having some serious trouble atm with trying to get 360 games to work on my series X. These are all games that until today worked fine. Now it will not connect to xbox live for the cloud or my...
  3. xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    xbox 360 with good internet connection from laptop wont connect to xbox live: when i go into my wired network settings, i click test xbox live connection. everything else connects good except for xbox live. ive tried both suggestions but both didnt work (note my connections...
  4. my xbox series x wont connect to xbox live whne wired in

in XBoX on Consoles
    my xbox series x wont connect to xbox live whne wired in: I unplugged in my ethernet cable into another device then replugged it into my xbox and it keeps saying that it will not connect to live. Then if I take it out, it connects to the wifi and...
  5. Wont let me connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games

in XBoX Accessibility
    Wont let me connect to xbox live on backwards compatible games: Whenever I'm playing the backwards compatible game, It says I'm signed in, But it only comes up with: Leave game, Connect to Xbox live and manage storage, When i check my achievement it says no...
  6. 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm

in XBoX Accessibility
    360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm: 360 s wont connect to live , tried everything , hmmmm 1d8b04f7-e5fe-4d95-8bfe-c512f8983881
  7. Xbox 360 wont connect to XBOX LIVE

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to XBOX LIVE: I’ve been trying to connect my old xbox 360 to the internet to look back on all of the old xbox live memories and play a few games online with friends and it will not connect! I just get an IP...
  8. Profile wont connect to live after checking purchase history on my 360.

in XBoX Accessibility
    Profile wont connect to live after checking purchase history on my 360.: When i tried to check my purchase history on my 360, it kicks me off live and says there is a problem. Then the account wont sign into live. It says theres a credential problem. So i did what the...
  9. Xbox 360 wont connect to xbox live

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox 360 wont connect to xbox live: So i have a 360 and it just started this thing hwere it will connect to everything but xbox live . Ive factory reset it and tried signing in on anther profile and all that. It continues to to do...
  10. Xbox 360 wont connect to XBox Live

in XBoX Accessibility
    Xbox 360 wont connect to XBox Live: Hi, recently started using Xbox 360 again with the kids and paid for Xbox Live. When I enter my email and password that works with Xbox.com and Microsoft it wont let me in: error 'The email or...