wont allow me to play minecraft java

Discus and support wont allow me to play minecraft java in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; I went on to the microsoft store and tried opening mc java after i got it confirmed by a gaurdian i tried opening it and still asked me to get it... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Cameron Mullins, May 29, 2023.

1. wont allow me to play minecraft java

I went on to the microsoft store and tried opening mc java after i got it confirmed by a gaurdian i tried opening it and still asked me to get it accepted from the gaurdian even though my gaurdian already did

:)

Cameron Mullins, May 29, 2023
  2. Ben4724 Win User

Hi! My name is Ben a fellow member in the community and hope you are doing well!

With regards to your issue, have you tried restarting the game first before asking for another permission? Sometimes there is just a delay after your parent accepted it.

Another way is to have your parent manage your privacy restrictions using a different browser via https://account.xbox.com/en-gb/Settings/Home just have them go to "Privacy & online safety" find your gamertag on the list since it may show 2 accounts one for the parent and the other is for the child/member account. Then from there ask your parent to allow the settings as well.

Make sure to refresh the privacy page after saving the settings then restart the game if same issue still persist.

I hope this helps somehow. But feel free to post back here if ever there are still problems and we will try with the best of our knowledge to offer assistance.

Kind regards,

Ben
  3. ChaoticLlama42 Win User

Minecraft windows 10 edition, export map to Desktop version of minecraft.

To my knowledge the windows 10 version of Minecraft is written in C++ compared to java so it wont be compatible as the windows 10 version is a UWP app which allows it to play with Xbox one and PC while the java version is standalone, you can export worlds
    from xbox to windows 10 but not from windows 10 version to java, I hope that clears up your concern
  4. Darhyl Amizola Win User

My settings wont allow me to play minecraft java multiplayer

Hi there! My name is Darhyl and I’d be more than happy to help you with your query.

I'm sorry you are experiencing this with your Minecraft multiplayer error.

I understand that you have already set your Xbox privacy settings to "Allow" yet to no avail.

Kindly try to perform the following workarounds just in case this would work according to the official Xbox website: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/help...ttings by selecting View details & customize.

"Sign in to Xbox.com.

Select your Gamertag, and then select the More actions button (…).

Select Xbox settings, and then select Privacy & Online Safety.

Select the Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, and Windows 10 devices Online Safety tab or the Privacy tab.

Review the current settings and update all of the options as "Block", and then select Submit to save the changes.

Note: You must select Submit at the bottom of the page before leaving or switching to another tab. If you don't submit the changes before you move to the other tab, your changes won't be saved."

Then sign back in and update all of the options as "Allow" and "Everyone", and then select Submit to save the changes. Wait at least 24 hours to make sure the changes will be applied.

Then sign out and sign in back into Minecraft launcher, then check if you will be able to access the Minecraft multiplayer feature.

Thank you for your kindness and understanding! Please feel free to let me know if you need anything else.

Best Regards,
    Darhyl
  5. Worth DZN Win User

My settings wont allow me to play minecraft java multiplayer

It's been around 18 hours since the settings have been applied, i guess all i have to do is wait and see
  6. SassieCassie Win User

Is it possible to play with PS4 Minecraft and Java Edition Minecraft together on the same account?

Simply put. No. It is not currently possible to play local multiplayer Java to bedrock Minecraft. (assuming your not running the Minecraft PS4 Edition of Minecraft). Which would still be no. There are plugins for java that allow bedrock clients to connect to java servers but that feature is not on current consoles. Sorry for the inconvenience. Happy gaming!

-Cassie
Thema:

1. wont allow me to play minecraft java - Similar Threads - wont allow play

2. Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Added child to family through an Adult account, still wont allow download of GTA V for Xbox S: Screen shows: Give this code to an adult You're not quite old enough for this PUR-MaturityRatingsDenialUserNotInFamily +rciZxNr49hdDcBjudZKHv.781 2023/12/29 - 21:40:35 UTC I already changed...
  3. Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Minecraft wont allow me to log in, and says buy again when I already bought the game: I bought minecraft a long time ago on one email address i got. Migrated it, and everything was working out fine. Haven't played in a while and wanted to play with my siblings so I tried to log in...
  4. I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account...: I made a minecraft account this month and then tried logging in today and it forced me to make a new account and now Ive lossed all my progress and when I try switch to the other account it puts...
  5. I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I trying to change payment account for Xbox PC app account but it wont allow me to add...: It prompt for business account or school account only. Why? [img] deb90c40-4018-4b12-9795-8636a96ee459
  6. Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Why Cloud gaming wont let me play allowed games?: I want to play a game that is above my age restriction but is in the allowed apps section of family settings. I can play it on my Xbox but not on cloud gaming. What is happening and how can I fix...
  7. for a series X I have three different headsets that all allow me to hear the game but wont...

in XBoX on Consoles
    for a series X I have three different headsets that all allow me to hear the game but wont...: I have a steel series arctis pro, turtle beach steath 600, and a astro a20. None of them will allow me to talk but they all let me hear game and chat. how can i fix this?...
  8. I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account but i...

in XBoX Accessibility
    I was forced to create a new account and it wont allow me to log into my old account but i...: I Logged on to minecraft cause I havent played in a few months and when I did, microsoft had asked me to make a new account. I previously had an account on this same email so I thought it was...
  9. Xbox update, Halo Infinite wont allow campaign

in XboX Insiders
    Xbox update, Halo Infinite wont allow campaign: I bought Halo Infinite right after it came out in Dec. of 2021. Played the game fine for about a year. I don't play often, especially in the summer. Anyway, went to resume playing my campaign in...
  10. My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight

in XBoX Accessibility
    My sons having trouble accessing Youtube and now today wont allow him to play fortnight: He has been on both for the last week but yesterday he couldn't access YouTube now today he cant access fortnight. We have allowed access to both so unsure as to why all of a sudden he cant play...