wondering why my post was deleted about the audio delay on Series X?

Discus and support wondering why my post was deleted about the audio delay on Series X? in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I'm getting an audio delay over TV speakers with the Series X. I've already reported this as a problem through the Xbox guide button, opened a ticket... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/MeloveGaming, Mar 11, 2023.

1. wondering why my post was deleted about the audio delay on Series X?

I'm getting an audio delay over TV speakers with the Series X. I've already reported this as a problem through the Xbox guide button, opened a ticket through Xbox support and also following the open discussion on answers.microsoft.com.

When will this get fixed? Microsoft/Dolby have acknowledged it and it even says in the preview release notes that they are aware of the issue but it will take the engineers some time to fix it.

Can this not be resolved with a system update? It's absolutely ruining gaming. Lag free audio is something that should be working properly out of the box on a console that's allegedly the most powerful game console in the world

submitted by /u/MeloveGaming
    [link] [comments]

/u/MeloveGaming, Mar 11, 2023
  2. ELVIS7 Win User

Atmos Delay fix (worked for me, at least) and audio detection issues

Interesting post, thank you for trying and posting your findings.

I've had the audio delay issue for years and tried everything. I had the nu8000 Samsung TV before and recently got the qn90b and the issue is still present.

My set up is, Xbox series x > qn90b > onkyo 676.

If I do 5.1, stereo uncompressed, mono, there's no delay. There is only an audio delay with dolby atmos for home theatre option.

Your suggestion does not work on my end however, because the only way I can set the qn90b to pass-through is if I unselect the dolby atmos option under it, which allows me to change audio output format from auto or pcm, to pass-through but when I do that, the Xbox series x no longer detects my set up as dolby 5.1/7.1/atmls capable and says not supported so I can't even force the Xbox to output atmos.

As for the qn90b audio delay option, it's already at 0, and the delay is very noticeable in shooter games, but especially while watching movie.
  3. Sickpuzzle24 Win User

Xbox Series X Audio Delay 150-250ms (Stereo Uncompressed)

Hey guys, same issue here. The lipsync on my Vizio mq6 is very off with Xbox series X. I own a ps4 and that is not the case with it. I think they need to push an update for series x. I have AC Valhalla and Rdr2 a long with halo and Forza through gamespass and trust me all these game are facing same issue with audio delay.
  4. gregkeppeler Win User

Xbox Series X - I can no longer turn off hdmi audio since installing the september update

I have almost the same problem except the error message says

“if you’re using Xbox series X/S, note that HDMI audio can’t be turned off. In other consoles, either optical or HDMI audio must be on. (0x80bd0009)

Why can’t I turn off hdmi audio on Xbox series x it makes no sense?
  5. BarrelBurrito01 Win User

Feelings about Watchdogs 3 delay?

I keep forgetting about a new watch dogs game. I get excited for it, then it gets delayed, then I forget about it, then someone post about it. Maybe early 2021 or somewhere in the middle of the series x's lifespan watch dogs legion might come out.
  6. Tom Montgomery Win User

Audio is delayed when using DTS over optical.

The plot thickens... just tried a music Blu-ray and the audio was no where near as delayed as it is everywhere else... what is that about? Does that mean the pic is also delayed by about the same amount as my audio randomly on Blu-ray?
Thema:

wondering why my post was deleted about the audio delay on Series X?

1. wondering why my post was deleted about the audio delay on Series X? - Similar Threads - wondering why post

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  5. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  6. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  7. i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed: it was a free name change too so im really confused whats the problem 8dd660c0-8970-4193-bbc4-6e09e6c58455
  8. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  9. My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.: I bought game pass to play the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre. For the first week there were no issues. Yesterday when I tried to load the game up it said I needed to purchase the game, but I have...
  10. I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great: My Xbox sometimes doesn’t update my games but other times it does what do i do 51b1a2b4-e80a-4c4c-a824-481ced8fc537