Wondering why I cannot appeal my 7 day suspension on the enforcement site.

Discus and support Wondering why I cannot appeal my 7 day suspension on the enforcement site. in XBoX Accessibility to solve the problem; An old friend logged on to my account and called someone a vulgar slur through xbox messages. I instantly got a communications suspension. I am trying... Discussion in 'XBoX Accessibility' started by shaggyツ, Apr 18, 2022.

1. shaggyツ
    shaggyツ Guest

An old friend logged on to my account and called someone a vulgar slur through xbox messages. I instantly got a communications suspension. I am trying to appeal my suspension, but the appeal button is not working. I am not looking forward to waiting 7 days for something I didn't even do. Please help.

:)

shaggyツ, Apr 18, 2022
  2. ngocphi Win User

It wouldn't be instant

Especially a 7 day suspension

Fyi arre you sure he didn't log in nd try and do the same cause you only get one appeal

If you are using Chrome use edge or Firefox

Also should be not d it doesn't matter if it was your friend or you

You arr responsible for your account at all times they probably won't lift it since you willingly handed your account over

This is why you never ever lend your account out or let nayone play on your profile
  3. Georges C. Win User

Hello, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is welcome to the community.

Hello shaggyツ, usually in the suspension notice comes the time of this suspension, and when logging in to the Enforcement website, you will see a large yellow box on the left with a yellow handshake icon inside. By clicking on the yellow handshake, you will have some options to appeal the suspension and lift it. Please note that only suspensions of more than 24 hours can be appealed.

You will also receive an email to your associated email linked to your account detailing the suspension.

4. AngelObullets Win User

Suspension

Hi there SanokMaynik

You need to check with the enforcement team, You can log in here enforcement.xbox.com and you can appeal from the site there if the suspension is any longer than a 7 days.
  5. ngocphi Win User

I was falsely banned off of Xbox live for 3 days how do I get it appealed without going to the Xbox enforcement website?

You dont.

The only method.is.the enforcement site

And 3.day suspension is appealable

Anything less then 48 hours isnt
  6. JoshGaming47 Win User

Dear Xbox Moderators, I was banned for an entire year, and I would like to know why...

The enforcement team does not use the forums. The only information given for suspensions/bans can be found on the enforcement site and submitting a case review is the only way to contact the enforcement team. If they denied the appeal, there is nothing else that can be done.
    So, let's clarify, you're stating even without proof, whether I'm guilty or not, my 366-day ban CANNOT under ANY circumstance ever be repealed once an appeal is denied?
Thema:

1. Wondering why I cannot appeal my 7 day suspension on the enforcement site. - Similar Threads - Wondering why cannot

2. Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello I was wondering why don't you have support for USB mics: It would make it much easier if you did a system update on USB mics to make them compatible please make them compatible e38b28f6-e4e7-4cb9-b9d2-998b2cb7574d
  3. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  4. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  5. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  6. Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hello, I was wondering why I received a strike while I was playing my game: Hello, I was playing Fortnite and I received a suspension and I do not understand why I’ve been trying to figure it out and I just wanted to submit an appeal 7622864d-080d-496c-9347-ba44a8c76581
  7. i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed

in XBoX Accessibility
    i changed my gamertag and it got changed back,i'm wondering why it got changed: it was a free name change too so im really confused whats the problem 8dd660c0-8970-4193-bbc4-6e09e6c58455
  8. I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications?: I was wondering why has the TOYOTA GT86 and Subaru BRZ lost alot of visuals modifications, for example GReddy body parts, thise were the best, and the only place where i can find them is older...
  9. My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My Xbox game pass is not working and I was wondering why.: I bought game pass to play the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre. For the first week there were no issues. Yesterday when I tried to load the game up it said I needed to purchase the game, but I have...
  10. I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great

in XBoX on Windows
    I’m just wondering why sometimes my games won’t update but the internet connection is great: My Xbox sometimes doesn’t update my games but other times it does what do i do 51b1a2b4-e80a-4c4c-a824-481ced8fc537