wondering when things will pic up in the xbox insider hub app

Discus and support wondering when things will pic up in the xbox insider hub app in XBoX on Windows to solve the problem; i have been waiting for more things to do in the xbox insider hub app i love doing everything you guys send me to do in the xbox insider hub app im... Discussion in 'XBoX on Windows' started by EmergedJoker, Apr 24, 2017.

1. EmergedJoker
    EmergedJoker Guest

i have been waiting for more things to do in the xbox insider hub app i love doing everything you guys send me to do in the xbox insider hub app im really looking forward to testing more things for you and doing more surveys and quests and rateings and quick
    polls and more feedback notification messages please send me more stuff to do i love helping you guys any way i can to make thigs better for everyone on xbox live or will things pic up for me more after E3 with more things to do in the xbox insider hub on
    my xbox one so i can keep getting more exp points and leveling and hopefully get in a better ring please someone let me know thanks✌

:)

EmergedJoker, Apr 24, 2017
  2. Arrzn v2
    Arrzn v2 Guest
    Gamer Pic

Im trying to add a custom gamer pic to my profile and I cant find out how to on my Insider Hub app.

Arrzn v2, Apr 24, 2017
  3. My original xbox one wont update to the latest version (with new avatars) help?

One more question, should the app already be installed or not? Ive checked insider hub and theres no app yet on my xbox one s it was there when I started it up

Craigthebarber9, Apr 24, 2017
  4. StuartATrueRed Win User

Typing on xbox one since recent dashboard update.

These things happen in the Xbox preview. the best thing to do is report it using the Xbox insider hub. press the Nexus button (Xbox Button) down on the controller until the shutdown option pops up, then select report a problem, and continue from there.
    If you can't use the virtual keyboard in the insider hub, then connecting the xbox app on your phone or tablet to the xbox will work just as good or using the console companion app will also work too.
  5. Craigthebarber9 Win User

My original xbox one wont update to the latest version (with new avatars) help?

One more question, should the app already be installed or not? Ive checked insider hub and theres no app yet on my xbox one s it was there when I started it up
  6. XBF Diego M Win User

xbox account issues

Hi there!

You first need to have the Xbox Insider Hub app downloaded from the Microsoft Store before you can report a problem to the insider team.

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/xbox-insider-hub/9nblggh68vsk?&activetab=pivot:eek:verviewtab

If you're not too familiar with the app or program than more than likely your Xbox is not enrolled in the program since you need to have the Xbox Insider Hub app downloaded to join the program. If you want to see if you are enrolled or not follow these steps:

1. Launch the Xbox Insider Hub on your Xbox One or a Windows 10 PC.
    2. On the main landing page, select Settings.
    3. Select Manage devices and choose the one you want to remove from the program.
    4. Select Done.

If you don't see any devices then your Xbox is not enrolled. If you see your Xbox listed and are enrolled, hold down the Xbox button on your controller to bring up the power menu. You should see "Turn off console", "Turn off controller", and "Report a problem".
    Select report a problem and the Xbox Insider Hub will open to the page where you can describe the issue and submit a report.

Would you mind explaining what error you get when trying to add a custom picture and what method are you using to change the gamer pic?

Also what error do you get when trying to view clips on Xbox Live?
  7. Njal the Blue Win User

Messaging Friends on Xbox One

Another thing that can cause this issue is being in the Xbox Insider Preview program. Even if you aren't on a preview build, you can download the Xbox Insider Hub app and report any issues when they happen. This will send data, so that the development
    team can investigate any bugs.
  8. DeniqL Win User

Can I temporarily disable beta Minecraft?

Hi, I'm Luis a Xbox user just like you. Thanks for reaching out us here.

Yes, Players, can opt-in and out of Preview from the Xbox Insider Hub app

Be sure to back up your worlds first! Open the Xbox Insider Hub app and unenroll from Minecraft Preview. Uninstall Minecraft. Reinstall Minecraft from the Microsoft Store app.
Thema:

1. wondering when things will pic up in the xbox insider hub app - Similar Threads - wondering things pic

2. I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I'm just wondering why my 500GB Xbox can only use 200GB , I understand about reserved space...: Is this just how the Xbox is made now, to force people to pay an extra 400$ to play some of their games? 101b60ff-0803-4dc5-bc92-8ad645d6c617
  3. The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...

in XBoX on Consoles
    The graphics and colors look different on just NBA 2k so I was wondering if there was a way...: When i switch to NBA 2K from the home or another game the screen turns black for a few seconds and then when it turns back on the colors look not as sharp and bright....
  4. Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it

in XBoX Accessibility
    Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to it: Hi I have a Xbox series s and I was just wondering if I could connect a streaming mic to my Xbox and if there is a way to connect the mic please tell me so I can do it...
  5. I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the...: I have a Xbox Chat Headset and i was wondering if I could hear the game audio while in the party a7f72a11-3710-4820-9cca-7cc18bda3662
  6. Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...

in XBoX on Windows
    Hello,I was just wondering if a console from the US or Canada can work in contries like...: Dont know what to wright here srry 7edebf09-9ac0-4549-a79f-b8e44f2afab2
  7. Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Hello, I was wondering why I can talk but not hear through my headset but only on the...: Razer head set does not work on elite series 2 controller, but does on others. Running on on xbox series x I have looked through settings and restarted it. f9dba6e1-ea9f-4d98-b44b-6c2038a7d3dc
  8. My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...

in XBoX Games and Apps
    My microsoft account says that I have not bought Minecraft and I am wondering why I have to...: My entire childhood was Minecraft and I wanted to play some more for nostalgia but logging in has shown that I apparently do not own it. Not sure what is going on but I am frustrated. I am 100%...
  9. I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...

in XBoX on Windows
    I was wondering if Xbox has any future plans for Youtube streaming? I stream more on...: I stream more on Youtube than twitch and I honestly don't want to buy a PS4 or 5 to stream to YouTube and I'm not savvy with PC. I know this sounds stupid but thought I'd throw the question out...
  10. Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.

in XBoX on Windows
    Having difficulties with starting up a game wondering if there are ways to fix it.: Whenever I try to load a game it takes me through the pop up screens that show the developers but when the game needs to actually start it takes me back to the Home Screen. I have tried...