wolves for lambs achievement

Discus and support wolves for lambs achievement in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; i got all the way to sequence five then my compass quit showing me where to go and i had no picture of my next target. i had four minutes left on the... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by MikePARKISON JR, Jan 18, 2014.

  1. wolves for lambs achievement


    i got all the way to sequence five then my compass quit showing me where to go and i had no picture of my next target. i had four minutes left on the clock and failed. what am i supposed to do?

    :)
     
    MikePARKISON JR, Jan 18, 2014
    #1
  2. TWILIT HAKU
    TWILIT HAKU Guest
    Assorted achievement boosting

    I'm looking to boost for the following achievements:



    The truth will out.

    One for all.

    Stubborn stunner.

    Wolves for lambs.



    I'm happy to help you boost for them as well. Just message me through xbox live. Happy achievement hunting!
     
    TWILIT HAKU, Jan 18, 2014
    #2
  3. I Emerge I
    I Emerge I Guest
    Achievement Issue: "Wolves for Lambs"

    When the DLC was first released the achievements where only available client side not server side as xbox hadn't updated there server's you will have to remove this "dud" achievement to do this you will have to delete your gamertag from your xbox make sure
    you select "delete profile only" then recover your gamertag this will delete the achievement from your console you of course will have to re-earn said achievement but this time it will add correctly to your gamerscore as it has since been added to the xbox
    server's.
     
    I Emerge I, Jan 18, 2014
    #3
  4. wolves for lambs achievement

    so i just redid it and it worked this time.
     
    MikePARKISON JR, Jan 30, 2014
    #4
  5. MikePARKISON JR Win User

    wolves for lambs achievement

    so i just redid it and it worked this time.
  6. I Emerge I Win User

    Achievement Issue: "Wolves for Lambs"

    When the DLC was first released the achievements where only available client side not server side as xbox hadn't updated there server's you will have to remove this "dud" achievement to do this you will have to delete your gamertag from your xbox make sure
    you select "delete profile only" then recover your gamertag this will delete the achievement from your console you of course will have to re-earn said achievement but this time it will add correctly to your gamerscore as it has since been added to the xbox
    server's.
  7. Lord Dirt Win User

    Need AC3 achievement "Wolves for Lambs" help

    I finally got someone to help me with this. Just have to get the revive one and I am done.
  8. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Need AC3 achievement "Wolves for Lambs" help

    I did, I simply assumed it was a gametype/playlist/something because I expected you to use 'Multiplayer' to refer to the game's entire MP experience.

    .

    If that's not the case, I apologise.
  9. ChainSmokingBob Win User

    Need AC3 achievement "Wolves for Lambs" help

    Play AC3, add people, boost, get Achievement, success?
Thema:

wolves for lambs achievement

Loading...
  1. wolves for lambs achievement - Similar Threads - wolves lambs achievement

  2. Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition)

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement not popping in 2 games (Dying Light, Minecraft Xbox One Edition): I HAVE ALREADY REPORTED IT TO XBOX, I AM JUST LOOKING FOR ANY POSSIBLE FIXES I CAN DO WHILE I WAIT FOR XBOX TO FIX THIS. I have completed both Minecraft Xbox One Edition and Dying Light’s base...
  3. [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!

    in XboX Insiders
    [UI Concept] Displaying Achievement Art directly on Rare & Secret Achievement pop-ups!: Hello everyone, I wanted to share a UI concept I designed to improve the achievement notification system on Xbox. The Proposal: Instead of using a plain diamond banner for rare achievements, I...
  4. Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement bug in final fantasy 16: Hi team. Has anyone experienced something like this? I got all the base game achievements (even pushed hard this evening so I can hear that beautiful mythic sound) but it didn’t pop. The game...
  5. Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?

    in XboX Insiders
    Hey guys, when do the mythic achievements appear on insiders?: I’ve been an insider for roughly a week now, and I wanted to see if a mythic achievement would pop for me. I recently fully completed a game and I didn’t get a mythic achievement, and it doesn’t...
  6. Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement

    in XboX Insiders
    Is this a good idea for Xbox mythic achievement: So I read that the new mythic achievement will be granted for people who finish the game’s base achievement ( excluding the DLCs achievements ) Which is actually good for me But I have an idea ,...
  7. Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox

    in XboX Insiders
    Mythic Achievement on the mobile app for Xbox: I've already had it on my PC and console, now I need on the mobile app to see how they gonna look on there. Keep it up with the good work guys submitted by /u/marcelu2k23 [link] [comments]
  8. Using Hori Fighting Stick Alpha Official Microsoft with Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    Using Hori Fighting Stick Alpha Official Microsoft with Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves: Hello, I just got my online copy of Fatal Fury: City of the Wolves two days ago (after preorder) and to my dismay my Hori Fighting Stick Alpha Official Microsoft does not work. When I start the...
  9. hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj

    in XBoX Games and Apps
    hey idont like FH5 updating also can you stop updating the game give me sesto fe and lamb svj: i need fh5 to stop updating 10e8d216-c752-4e25-8bc8-851c7910d249
  10. when cult of the lamb on gamepass

    in XboX Insiders
    when cult of the lamb on gamepass: I need to know submitted by /u/fazemachines [link] [comments]