Wolfenstein Youngblood crashing on Series X

Discus and support Wolfenstein Youngblood crashing on Series X in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; I recently started playing Youngblood on my Series X and the strangest thing keeps happening. Whenever I try to use the fast travel system in the game,... Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/BaconBot24, Jun 9, 2023.

1. Wolfenstein Youngblood crashing on Series X

I recently started playing Youngblood on my Series X and the strangest thing keeps happening. Whenever I try to use the fast travel system in the game, it crashes immediately with 100% consistency. It doesn't matter which fast travel I try to use and it loads levels just fine when travelling to different areas using doors/gates/sewers/etc. Im inclined to think this is an issue with the Series X because I never had/have this problem on my regular Xbox One.

submitted by /u/BaconBot24
    [link] [comments]

/u/BaconBot24, Jun 9, 2023
  2. LFC JAY E 9193 Win User

Favorite Game?

Apex or Wolfenstein: YoungBlood at the moment
  3. Mannishpatil Win User

Any new game recommendations?

Gears 5, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Outer worlds
  4. HyperVenom523 Win User

What upcoming games are you excited for??

Wolfenstein Youngblood

Minecraft Dungeons

Cyberpunk 2077
  5. Mannishpatil Win User

Any new game recommendations?

Gears 5, Wolfenstein Youngblood, Outer worlds
  6. Cloud Gear 13 Win User

Favorite Scene from game campaign?

Wolfenstein Youngblood first scenes is brutal yet very funny
Thema:

Wolfenstein Youngblood crashing on Series X

1. Wolfenstein Youngblood crashing on Series X - Similar Threads - Wolfenstein Youngblood crashing

2. Xbox Game Pass Wolfenstein Youngblood troubleshooting

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Game Pass Wolfenstein Youngblood troubleshooting: Hello everyone, got the Xbox Game Pass and wanted to play Wolfenstein Youngblood. I played some time, but then the game keeps crashing with this message. I messaged the Bethesda support and they...
  3. Wolfenstein Youngblood crashes when Xbox is turned off and on again

in XboX Insiders
    Wolfenstein Youngblood crashes when Xbox is turned off and on again: Whenever i turn my xbox on again and start the game it boots Wolfenstein right where i last played, then the screen freezes and the game crashes. i don't know if this is a problem with Quick...
  4. Wolfenstein: Youngblood launch issues

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein: Youngblood launch issues: Hi there, I ran into an issue where when I try to launch Wolfenstein: Youngblood, it displays an error stating "game crashed. crash dumps are disabled, enable with "win_crashDmp_enable 1"". I...
  5. Wolfenstein YoungBlood on Xbox Game Pass, cant change language

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein YoungBlood on Xbox Game Pass, cant change language: Hello I just downloaded Wolfenstein YoungBlood with the Xbox Game pass. I live in Switzerland (french speaking side), system language is English, all my games are in English except this one. I...
  6. wolfenstein youngblood 20 fps ???? xbox game pass (pc)

in XBoX on Windows
    wolfenstein youngblood 20 fps ???? xbox game pass (pc): hello i am getting really bad fps in wolfenstein youngblood gamepass pc version. my setting is at lowest it can be and my specs aren't that bad. cpu: ryzen 7 4800hs gpu : 1660ti max Q 6gb...
  7. Wolfenstein Youngblood on PC is German version?

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein Youngblood on PC is German version?: Hey, I'm Game Pass user and I decided to play Wolfenstein Youngblood, but unfortunately game was downloaded in German language because by mistake I had set Germany as my country in Windows, so I...
  8. Wolfenstein youngblood is not avaliable through the Microsoft Store. Only through the xbox...

in XBoX on Windows
    Wolfenstein youngblood is not avaliable through the Microsoft Store. Only through the xbox...: As i said. I can start the download through the xbox app and I will download the game through the microsoft store. But when trying to open it i get this: Wolfenstein: Youngblood actualmente no...
  9. Wolfenstein youngblood wont launch after install

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Wolfenstein youngblood wont launch after install: I just got wolfenstein youngblood and its not allowing me to play the game. It downloads with plenty of space to spare but when i launch the game it says preparing game but then says it needs more...
  10. Gamepass Ultimate problems: Wolfenstein: Youngblood is currently not available in your...

in XBoX on Windows
    Gamepass Ultimate problems: Wolfenstein: Youngblood is currently not available in your...: I cant play this game and Rage 2 also, I received this message a1a47aa5-e70e-4b39-af79-a0c509de99db