With xbox serie x/s and Tidal app

Discus and support With xbox serie x/s and Tidal app in XBoX Games and Apps to solve the problem; Why in xbox serie x/s there is an app for Spotify, amazon music, Apple music but not for Tidal. For user who have a Tidal account and want to stream... Discussion in 'XBoX Games and Apps' started by Michel ROBICHAUD1, Jan 7, 2024.

  1. With xbox serie x/s and Tidal app


    Why in xbox serie x/s there is an app for Spotify, amazon music, Apple music but not for Tidal. For user who have a Tidal account and want to stream music in Dolby Atmos it will be good.

    :)
     
    Michel ROBICHAUD1, Jan 7, 2024
    #1
  2. Ryan [Limitless] Win User

    With xbox serie x/s and Tidal app

    Hi Michel, I’m Ryan.

    That would be up to Tidal, so you should ask them if it’s in their plans.
    https://tidal.com/contact

    https://twitter.com/TIDALSupport

    There’s currently Amazon Music, Deezer, MTV, Spotify, SoundCloud, and Vevo to stream music on Xbox One and Series X|S. There are also various radio apps like TuneIn and IHeartRadio.
    https://www.xbox.com/entertainment/console-apps

    When Apple Music was added to Xbox back in October, that decision would’ve had to be officially approved by Apple as they’re the developer and app owner/publisher.

    Hope this helps.
  3. J.P. Voodoo Win User

    Xbox Series S/X Remote Play Questions

    Hi,

    If you don't know, better don't answer.

    Supported device Xbox One S/X for remote play on PC.

    Series X/S not available in Beta app.

    Xbox Series X and S are out of luck for now.
  4. Obsessive Power Win User

    Please help me

    The 'App password' for the Xbox 360 is a work-around for the two step verification system available for the Xbox One/Series X|S. As the Xbox 360 doesn't support 2 step, you need to use an 'App Password' on these consoles.

    For the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles, you need to use your Microsoft account password.
  5. StuartATrueRed Win User

    I can't find the 6 or 10 digit code on my tv. How do I get the code so I can connect?y Xbox 360 to my Xbox app

    The Xbox 360 cannot connect to the Xbox app, only the Xbox One and Series X|S consoles can do that.
  6. ngocphi Win User

    MS Flight Simulator digital will not install

    What are you trying to install on?

    Xbox series x or s or pc?

    And no xbox one s or x don't count they aren't even series

    Why would you think 10 year old hardware would run a game that give 3-5 year old pcs trouble

    Once redeemed on series x or s you download via your ready to install

    If you are talking about pc well depends what you redeemed it on xbox app or steam you download via whichever app you download it kn
Thema:

With xbox serie x/s and Tidal app

Loading...
  1. With xbox serie x/s and Tidal app - Similar Threads - serie Tidal app

  2. X Box series X randomly started not working

    in XboX Insiders
    X Box series X randomly started not working: No matter what controller it will not allow me to go down or select other things. Every time it just jumps back up to the top and will not let me delete games or just start anything. Have tried...
  3. Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Elite Series 2 controller connectivity problem on Series X: The day before yesterday, I joined the insider program and I have had an elite series 2 xbox controller for the past 2 years and I never had a problem with it. Yesterday I was playing siege in My...
  4. Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Has anyone tried Nativra? Running Windows PC games natively on Xbox Series X: I came across this open-source project on GitHub called Nativra. It’s an experimental Xbox Dev Mode app that attempts to run Windows PC games directly on Xbox Series X|S, without streaming or...
  5. Xbox series X disc to digital issues

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series X disc to digital issues: Howdy all! I have been an insider for about 10 years now and just found this subreddit today! I am trying to do the disc to digital and it’s not giving me the option. I am updated to latest and...
  6. Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to Digital Game Issue - Batman Telltale Series: I have reported the issue through the console, but I claimed a digital license to Batman The Telltale Series with the Season Pass Disc, and it gives me the season pass, but not each individual...
  7. Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox series s keeps kicking me off of my internet While playing: as title says, this is the only device that does it, ps5 switch, pc none lag ever, it’s just this xbox pos, i tried switching the dns in advanced but it just keeps logging out once every 1-2 hours...
  8. Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox One BUG - Cannot Join Insider on Xbox Series X: Hi, I am encountering a weird glitch. I would like to join the last update but I can't join the Insider program. Could you please force trigger my console? Please tell me what data you need from...
  9. Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.

    in XboX Insiders
    Xbox Series X/S power options to shutdown.: Hey everyone! I don't know if I'm the only one who shutdown completly his Xbox Series X... But it's kinda annoying to go into the options and power menu to do it. I think it could be nice to have...
  10. Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.

    in XboX Insiders
    Disc to digital not working on my xbox series x.: Hi Xbox, I am trying to get the disc to digital on my Series X. However, I am unable to join Insider peogram and don't get the option for Delta Update submitted by /u/FarBath3275 [link] [comments]