With xbox gamebar, I can record all sound but my voice. Is there a way to turn on the...

Discus and support With xbox gamebar, I can record all sound but my voice. Is there a way to turn on the... in XboX Insiders to solve the problem; Is there a way to turn on the microphone for clips? submitted by /u/Twix-AU [link] [comments] Discussion in 'XboX Insiders' started by /u/Twix-AU, Apr 26, 2021.

1. /u/Twix-AU
    /u/Twix-AU Guest

With xbox gamebar, I can record all sound but my voice. Is there a way to turn on the...

Is there a way to turn on the microphone for clips?

submitted by /u/Twix-AU
    [link] [comments]

/u/Twix-AU, Apr 26, 2021
  2. Farscape247 Win User

Xbox game bar doesn't record my microphone when i change recording settings to record everything in my pc but it does when i pick game + microphone

thats why i use obs to record, gamebar can record all output sound or game and mic, mic is not an output sound only input. it is pretty much usless for that.

plus obs is a damn site better.
  3. L4c3rd4 Win User

Xbox Game Bar not recording microphone audio when recording last 30 seconds

Hello dear Gamer, first it's a pleasure to be able to help you today.

My name is Vinicius.

I am a gamer and independent advisor on the XBOX community platform.

Hey Ignaciohdi, how are you today? Hope you're well.

You can click on the microphone button to enable external audio recording so you can add commentary or do a voiceover. (You'll still record internal audio either way.)

https://www.theverge.com/2020/4/21/21222533/rec...

Check out this link, there's a tutorial of all the options to record with voice with the gamebar. :)
  4. GreenDisease Win User

How to use headphones only for sound

To my knowledge, you can not adjust game sound to come through the headphones only. However, you can do this for chat by going into the chat setting and voicing through the headset only. As far as game sound, I usually turn my tv all the way down and just
    turn up the game sound on my controller with the headset adapter.
  5. ChrisPena2001 Win User

Xbox Game Bar is not working

I can open gamebar and record but i cant join a persons game when invited my gamebar freezes when i click join game or accept
  6. mbathula Win User

Game Bar Does Not Record my voice during party chat

Thanks for coming to the forums with your question. With recording your voice it will not do this through the game bar itself. You either have to do it through the Xbox companion app or have a capture card. As this guide for

setting up streaming windows 10
    shows it will only record from the Microphone on the PC not the headset.

Recorded audio

Record game play with or without sounds from your game and your microphone, and choose the audio quality.

• To record game sounds with your game clips, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    • To choose a different audio quality than the default, select the Audio quality box and choose one of the options.
    • To record through your microphone, turn on Record audio when I record a game.
    Thanks Brad. I went to the Companion app and it redirects me to the Windows 10 settings that you outlined above. Based on this, looks like the microphone has to be connected to the PC to record my own voice. Is there a way I can request this as a feature?
Thema:

1. With xbox gamebar, I can record all sound but my voice. Is there a way to turn on the... - Similar Threads - gamebar record sound

2. How Do You Change The Resolution of Recordings in Xbox Gamebar?

in XBoX on Windows
    How Do You Change The Resolution of Recordings in Xbox Gamebar?: I have been making recordings with the "capture widget" in xbox gamebar for quite some while now and have had no issue with recording games in the past. However, one thing that began to frustrate...
  3. Xbox gamebar unable to record

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox gamebar unable to record: [img] So this happened when i updated to windows 11, when i try to record there nothing showed so i open the gamebar and see that the record button color is just gray. Also it didnt said...
  4. Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Microsoft Gamebar recordings capture static noise after getting a Razer Leviathan V2: Hi, as the title says. I've troubleshooted this with Razer themselves, and we've confirmed that the Leviathan is fully updated, and using OBS or Nvidia's recording system, there is no static over...
  5. How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do i record Xbox gamebar party chat on a seperate audio track using obs? Or how do i...: Ive been trying to figure this out for months. When recording with OBS Studio, im unable to record party chat outputting from xbox game bar audio on pc in a seperate audio track so i have that...
  6. Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox Gamebar recordings have a horrible 'buzzing' sound.: Hiya, whenever I use the recording features of Xbox Game Bar within games, a loud buzzing sound is recorded. This doesn't occur with non-Steam games, as far as I know. I've seen other threads from...
  7. Xbox GameBar Not Recording last 30 seconds

in XBoX Games and Apps
    Xbox GameBar Not Recording last 30 seconds: i have a legion 5 levova and ive just recently wanted to start gaining more clips but i can record and take photos but i cant record the last 30 seconds, very frustrating , says gaming features...
  8. Cannot screen record using gamebar

in XBoX on Windows
    Cannot screen record using gamebar: I'm using gamebar to record a tutorial for work. We have windows 11 and everything is up to date. When I try to record it says "Gaming features not available for the Windows desktop or File...
  9. How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...

in XBoX on Windows
    How do I fix my Xbox Gamebar saying "There was a problem with background recording. Try...: Everytime I try to record/clip using my xbox gamebar it always greets me with the error message "There was a problem with background recording. Try again later." I have searched everywhere for...
  10. cant record with gamebar

in XBoX Games and Apps
    cant record with gamebar: i think first thing i have to mention is i have an amd rx 6400xt, and all updates are done, but everytime i try open xbox gamebar to record it tells me we cant record rn, try again later, i...