With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

Discus and support With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game... in XBoX Rewards & Social to solve the problem; I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume... Discussion in 'XBoX Rewards & Social' started by Frankie Mitchell2, Mar 31, 2024.

1. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

I want to be able to hear my discord call and whenever I try to change the volume on my headset or Xbox I can only change game volume

:)

Frankie Mitchell2, Mar 31, 2024
  2. - AJ - Win User

With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game volume

Hi, Frankie! Thank you for reaching out.
    I'm AJ, an Independent Advisor for the Xbox Community.
    I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing some audio issues.

Your headset's volume settings apply to both Game and Discord/Party chat audio. May I ask if you have already tried changing your Headset Chat Mixer settings?

To do so:

- Press the Xbox button to open the guide.
    - Move down and select the speaker icon to open your audio settings.
    - Move the Headset Chat Mixer bar closer to the person icon to make the discord call audio louder.

Please let me know if this works.

Additionally:

- May I ask which Xbox model you are using?
    - Could you tell me your headset's brand and model?

Thank you! I'll be looking forward to your reply.
    Best regards.
  3. D&xbox Win User

Unable to connect Turtle Beach stealth 600 2nd gen to xbox, can anyone please help?

Hi, thanks for your reply. The volume on the tv and headset are turned up, not sure how to change the volume on the actual xbox, can you please advise?

Under 'headset audio - format' I selected Windows sonic for headphones - is that right?
  4. adriana sanchez1 Win User

Can only hear discord audio through headset on Xbox One

The same problem is happening to me , i have turtlebeach headset for my xbox one and i can only hear my friends thru discord i cant hear the game in the background of my headset , ive done everything i can to fix them but the audio wont come out from my headset just the discord call
  5. AmandaWilkie Win User

Xbox One S Sound prob

Hello!

Have you tried turning down the headset volume in the volume mixer? My headphones use to cut out as well, turning the volume down solved the issue. If the headset only cuts out in one game, maybe try to turn down the volume in said game. If this doesn't work
    please refer to this link: https://support.xbox.com/en-US/xbox-one/accessories/stereo-headset-set-up-troubleshoot

I hope this issue can be solved for you!
  6. Paraffin Alien Win User

Turtle Beach X12 Question

[quote user="ButahsBoy"]

Question, I can hear the game audio, but I cant change the chat volume, yet I can still hear my friends in party's and game chat. The only way I can change how loud there voice is to change the game volume on my X12. I tried going to preferences and voice,
    but when I switch to play through headset, I don't hear my friends. Is there anyway I can change my friends voice volume? Because chat volume doesn't work on game chat and party chat.

[/quote]

How have you got your headset connected?

I ask because as there are separate volume controls for chat and game sound you should not encounter this problem.
Thema:

With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game...

1. With my headset on Xbox how do I turn up discord call volume as I can only change my game... - Similar Threads - headset turn discord

2. Headset turned off during update

in XBoX on Consoles
    Headset turned off during update: I connected my Xbox wireless headset to my Xbox and during the update accidentally turned it off, it is now completely unresponsive and the button doesn't work nor does plugging it into an Xbox....
  3. Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset turns on, blinks and turns off: Hey I was wondering if anyone has any tips for hie to fix this issue To explain it in more detail: The headset turn on audio is heard and light turns white once green button is pressed in the...
  4. My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...

in XBoX on Windows
    My brand new headset keeps powering down immediately after being turned on with a full...: Please address the question above. 0c80b78b-9615-4147-8116-9bebf42d37a6
  5. non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on

in XBoX on Consoles
    non-party audio coming through tv, despite “mute speaker audio when headset attached” turned on: this didnt happen until today, same headset i’ve used before , but it will only play party audio through my headset, and plays everything else from my tv. i have been messing with audio settings...
  6. Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Xbox wireless headset randomly turned off and won't turn back on. I tried doing hard reset...: Xbox wireless headset won't turn on . No lights . Nothing. It just randomly quit working outta nowhere. I tried hard reset , plugging into Xbox, plugging into the wall. Nothing ! It's not my...
  7. How do I stop my Xbox controller from randomly turning off when a headset is plugged into...

in XBoX on Consoles
    How do I stop my Xbox controller from randomly turning off when a headset is plugged into...: My Xbox controller turns off intermittently while playing COD and any other game. This only happens when a headset is plugged into the 3.5mm jack and most of the time in party chat. This was...
  8. Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets"

in XboX Insiders
    Feature request: Option to disable "turn on Xbox when turning on Wireless headsets": Hi. I hope the Xbox team is reading this subreddit. This is a direct feature request for Xbox. Headsets paired with an Xbox wirelessly will automatically turn on the console, with no way to...
  9. Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...

in XBoX on Consoles
    Just bought a brand new headset and it worked for one day and now not turning on after...: Had the headset for one day it worked for one day now all of a sudden won’t turn on the light won’t even turn on when charging I already tried to reset it so I don’t want to hear that. I bought a...
  10. Wireless headset keeps turning on Xbox

in XBoX on Consoles
    Wireless headset keeps turning on Xbox: Microsoft, its over 2 years and you still did nothing regarding giving us an option to disable turning on the console by turning on the headset. It's very annoying. I use it on PC and Xbox. I...